What Pacquiao did to Margarito's face [pic]

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 670 670
 Loco Poe said:
thats funny s**t.. but deny it all u want or believe w.e the f**k u want but all latinos have asian blood in them... the natives crossed over from russia or mongolia or sum s**t back when north america was connected with it when the whole body of water was frozen.. but them n*ggas is mongolians lol watch apocalypto n*gga..
man shut the f**k up. boxing is the topic here
 11-14-2010, 02:04 AM         #42
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




Been posting it somewhere else lol
 11-14-2010, 02:07 AM         #43
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
did you see the way manny was talking after the f!ght?...i think he got the brain damage ...the way he was talking it sounded like his hands took over and did all the thinking towards the end because after the f!ght nobody was home


His English might be bad, but when he speaks Filipino (Tagalog) he sounds normal as hell... He's not dumb.
 11-14-2010, 02:13 AM         #44
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:

His English might be bad, but when he speaks Filipino (Tagalog) he sounds normal as hell... He's not dumb.


Actually his Tagalog is pretty bad too... but when he speaks in his dialect, he's flawless
 11-14-2010, 02:19 AM         #45
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 little ms riot said:
Actually his Tagalog is pretty bad too... but when he speaks in his dialect, he's flawless
Well he sounds fluent enough... Whenever I see him on the TFC... LOL
 11-14-2010, 02:22 AM         #46
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
Well he sounds fluent enough... Whenever I see him on the TFC... LOL


Lots of people make fun of him when he mispronounces words but amazing how well his English has gotten.
 8 years ago '04        #47
itsdazn 
space
avatar space
space
$743 | Props total: 1 1
 CFran55 said:
yea you know its bad when they show the scorecards at the end and your face is nowhere near the same as the pic!



yea man look at manny's brother s**t was definitly a blow blow but he still claims it wasnt!
i remember watchin that f!ght. "no. no blow blow"
 8 years ago '04        #48
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
damn homie!!!!!!!
 11-14-2010, 03:59 AM         #49
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Surprised nobody gifed his wifes early reactions then her reactions in the 11th or 12th rnd.
 8 years ago '04        #50
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,049 | Props total: 23032 23032
 Pistol Peter said:
no need for that..just watch the first f!ght again
oh s**t thanks you f**got a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #51
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,733 | Props total: 28829 28829
 Pistol Peter said:
he went from mexican to asain within a hour
 11-14-2010, 04:27 AM         #52
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not suprised, dude does damage with them mighty midget fists

 Loco Poe said:
thats funny s**t.. but deny it all u want or believe w.e the f**k u want but all latinos have asian blood in them... the natives crossed over from russia or mongolia or sum s**t back when north america was connected with it when the whole body of water was frozen.. but them n*ggas is mongolians lol watch apocalypto n*gga..
did this dude just quote Apocalypto

:slap:


Last edited by Sniggit; 11-14-2010 at 04:29 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #53
djesber 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 7 7
Gotta give it to Margarito, He got heart
 11-14-2010, 05:33 AM         #54
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
thats funny s**t.. but deny it all u want or believe w.e the f**k u want but all latinos have asian blood in them... the natives crossed over from russia or mongolia or sum s**t back when north america was connected with it when the whole body of water was frozen.. but them n*ggas is mongolians lol watch apocalypto n*gga..
I was high as f**k when I was watching the f!ght and had a similar thought process... real sh*t... I was thinking about how the Mayan's disappeared... their pyramids... then I thought about birds migrating South for the Winter and they noticed that sh*t... leading me to thinking the Mayans didn't disappear they sailed the Pacific and that's how you get the giant heads in Easter Island... and Filipino's/Pacific Islanders descending from Mayan's who migrated.

I was high.
 8 years ago '05        #55
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 285 285
damn i need to download this f!ght ASAP
 11-14-2010, 05:56 AM         #56
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes not on roids hes on O
 8 years ago '05        #57
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,139 | Props total: 1482 1482
 stacks050 said:
Holy s**t !

floyd definitly ain't gonna f!ght him now
Floyd will f!ght him, even though he destroyed margarito this f!ght help expose more of pac, alot of boxers were watching this f!ght thinking I could light his a.ss up, pac hasnt fought anyone that could nearly match his speed all his last 7 opponents have been slow targets for him to just crush with his speed and punches in bunches, take the clottey f!ght and give him mayweathers speed and counters he would have picked apart pac, I can see pac man landing a few good punches ,but mayweather would knock him out by the 8th round when he throws those punches mayweather is one of the few to have the speed to counter he is wide open the whole f!ght mosely could k.o. him also. They dont want to give him mosely because of fear of that and the only reason they want mayweather is for the money they all can retire off of, but mayweasther wants his way and arum wont agree to it because he knows how much money it will be and he wants all he can get cause they know they will lose pac aftter that f!ght


Last edited by hbk83; 11-14-2010 at 06:24 AM..
 11-14-2010, 06:30 AM         #58
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
n*gga really looks like Martin after the f!ght with Tommy Hearns


that boy got mexicuted...
 8 years ago '04        #59
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,971 | Props total: 5960 5960
 hbk83 said:
Floyd will f!ght him, even though he destroyed margarito this f!ght help expose more of pac, alot of boxers were watching this f!ght thinking I could light his a.ss up, pac hasnt fought anyone that could nearly match his speed all his last 7 opponents have been slow targets for him to just crush with his speed and punches in bunches, take the clottey f!ght and give him mayweathers speed and counters he would have picked apart pac, I can see pac man landing a few good punches ,but mayweather would knock him out by the 8th round when he throws those punches mayweather is one of the few to have the speed to counter he is wide open the whole f!ght mosely could k.o. him also. They dont want to give him mosely because of fear of that and the only reason they want mayweather is for the money they all can retire off of, but mayweasther wants his way and arum wont agree to it because he knows how much money it will be and he wants all he can get cause they know they will lose pac aftter that f!ght
 8 years ago '04        #60
thisisgame 
space
avatar space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 41 41
manny tried to f!ght floyd twice. floyd pu$$ed out twice. Tonight Pacquiao took a super middleweights best punch while weighing 147 and didnt buckle. Theres no way floyd can hurt pacquiao. Pacs just been hit harder than anything pillow fist mayweather can throw.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
132 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
101 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
73 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
73 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
100 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
144 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy