Az Speaks On Why He doesnt Work With Nas

most viewed right now
 165
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
6382 pageviews
57 comments


JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
Az Speaks On Why He doesnt Work With Nas
 

 

[video - click to view]


Word up, think about it this niga NAs disssed Jay z but then Signed under Hov QUICK on some b**ch s**t as a lower man henchmen, dude was confronted by the Illumanati and FOLDED QUICK, NAS IS A f**kING b**ch.....that song HOW YA LIVIN by AZ was a f**king CLASSIC smash real hip hop track it dont matter if u co signed it or not, b**ch a.sss Nas a str8 puppet to the illumanti wat a fake a.ss b**ch image

57 comments for "Az Speaks On Why He doesnt Work With Nas"

 7 years ago '09        #2
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #3
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Az is lookin real lame dissin the n*gga that put him on smh im not even gonna watch this s**t cuz its gonna make me not wanna listen to his music no more.
 7 years ago '10        #4
JaYYo 28 heat pts28 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 iPod160 said:
Gtfoh AZ is broke and hatin on his manz. LMAO
I mean I know u slaves gota support ur fallen angel lucifer.....but Az is broke?
o man far from it....go to Brooklyn and say that AZ is broke and dudes will look at u like wtf?
 7 years ago '07        #5
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
Am I missing somethin.I didn't hear AZ diss nas like y'all claiming.He jus said that he didn't agree wit the way he did How Ya Livin song and how he couldn't use it.He said its cool tho
 7 years ago '05        #6
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
he didnt even diss nas in that clip and he definitely didnt mention the illuminati... at you thinking the illuminati is clocking for rappers
 7 years ago '10        #7
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
What did AZ expose Nas of again? In this video all AZ is saying is " I don't know, Nas is my man and I never really asked him." LOL @ exposing Nas as a Puppet and Illumaniti SELL OUT! GTFOH! Nas is never asked about AZ but an entire AZ interview is wasted by focusing on Nas. But yet the thread starter wants us to believe that Nas is the Puppet...seems that AZ fits that description and NOT Nas!
 7 years ago '10        #8
JaYYo 28 heat pts28 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 N.O.4Life said:
Am I missing somethin.I didn't hear AZ diss nas like y'all claiming.He jus said that he didn't agree wit the way he did How Ya Livin song and how he couldn't use it.He said its cool tho
I mean thats how good people do tho....of course he aint gona just "DISS" nas.....but he clearly stated it was odd and weird how Nas dealt with the song and Nas got that "GOD" status.....so its like....just cuz AZ was nice...dont mean it clears the fact that NAS sold out an be on some snake s**t.......I mean the dude signed under Jay-Z someone he thought of as the ultimate clown and foe to Def Jam and now just rides around in chauffeured Bentleys , to me thats a sell out and a clown, dont give a f**k if the dude had a gun pointed at his head on whether to sign to Def Jam or not, and roll wit Hov point is he picked the wrong choice
AZ > NAS as a man and artist overall simply off that sorry
 7 years ago '04        #9
50 Duce Stone 
space
avatar space
space
$426 | Props total: 0 0
jayyo...son ur a herb...title got nuttin 2 do wit the thread....dont stir up s**t....n*ggas be actin like b**ches
 11-13-2010, 10:04 PM         #10
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
The Raekwon the chef album, "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" (1995)

At the back of the album where all the tracks are listed and numbered there is a picture of Raekwon, he is making a salute that means three sixes (666).
If you put your left index finger and your left thumb together as a circle and stick up your other three fingers and view it straight forward you should see three sixes.

"Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" has 18 tracks (6+6+6 = 18). The total CD time is 73:35 (7+3+3+5 = 18). The ba***** on this CD has many sixes consecutively (one after another).

Song number 12 (6+6) is called "Verbal Intercourse", Nas is on this song. The first two letters are V and I. In Roman numerals VI means 6. 12+VI = 18 (6+6+6).

Nas' first album is called "Illmatic". One song on there goes "Whose world is this? It's mine it's it's mine." - This is currently Satan's world. On this album Nas said "I Love comitting sins and my friends sell crack." Also "About Gods I don't believe in none of that sh*t your facts are backwards ..."

In 1996 Nas came with his second album called "It Was Written". The two main songs were "Nas Is Coming" and "If I Ruled The World (imagine that)". The antichrist is the man that will rule the whole world some time soon. Nas Is Coming is like how Christians would say that Jesus Is Coming, there were many shots at Tupac on that song but subliminally, if you knew then you knew but if not it's just another song. The album was called It Was Written. I wonder what he means?

On "Nas Is Coming" Nas said "A provocative plan could bring an eye to my hand as the pyramids will stand on the top of the sand." He was referring to the back of the one dollar bill where there is a pyramid and the eye of Lucifer. The symbols are freemasonic. Novous Ordos Seclorum = New Order of the world. Annuit Cleptus = our enterprise is crowned with success. It is called the Great Seal, the majority of Americans do now know what it means though. (asleep)


In 1999 Nas came with his third album entitled, " I am ...". Jesus Christ told the Jews in his day that before Abraham was, I am. (John 8:57). To say "I am ..." is to say that you are God, JEHOVAH says "I am that I am."

In 1999 Nas came with his fourth album called "Nastradamus". Now he's calling himself a prophet. His song "New World" is an advertisement of The New World Order that is being set up at present. The chorus goes "Welcome to the New World new beginning, a new way to play, a new way of living, cash is the past, a new way of spending, a new Life for man children and women." The "Nastradamus" song's video shows Nas dancing inside the Sun (the eternal fire).

Nas has "GOD's son" tattooed on his belly. On Nas' first appearance on a track "Live at the BBQ" Nas said "When I was twelve I went to Hell for snuffin' Jesus". There is even a picture of Nas as a child holding a statue of Jesus in a headlock.


I think that Nas thought that Tupac was Jesus Christ, why? Because he waited 3 years after Tupac's death before he released his last two albums. It Is written in the book of Daniel (9:26) that after the 62 weeks that the Messiah will be cut off and from then commences the last seven weeks (years). In the middle of the Seven is when the antichrist will begin his reign. When I talk about the seven year tribulation I speak of the first half being war and the second half being the Satanic church's ruling. Nas' song "New World" starts off with a "Happy New Year" countdown, meaning, he thought that he would begin his reign at the start of the 2000 new year. (my personal thoughts). - Tupac died September 13th 1996, 42 months later was March 2000.

On "Verbal Intercourse" Nas said "When I'm deceased by then the beast will rise like yeast to conquer peace leaving savages to roam on the streets." On this song he was called "Nas Escobar". Nas recently had plans to release an EP called "death Of Escobar" which shows that the time of his death and what he thinks will happen is closeby.


The song "Hate Me Now" uses a sample from the same music in the film called "The Omen", which was all about the birth of the antichrist. In the video to the song Nas goes up on the cross (like Jesus).

The true calendar is the Ethiopian calendar, by it we are currently in 1994. Nas' year of birth (our 1973) is 1966 by the Ethiopian calendar.

On "One Mic" Nas speaks about drinking blood, he says: Only if he had one god to teach him to do things His son did (Christ) " ... pure, like a cup of virgin blood, mixed with 151, one sip will make a n*gga flip ..." - A Beast is a vampire, they get power from blood from their various witchcraft rituals.

The "S" in Nas' logo is a snake (a cobra/ serpent), NaS.

Nas' name adds up to 666 as it says in the Bible, let him that has understanding calculate the number of the beast ... it is 666.


In Revelations 13: 18 It says: Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Nas' name adds up to it. Here's how you calculate....

A=6 I=54 Q=102 Y=150
B=12 J=60 R=108 Z=156
C=18 K=66 S=114
D=24 L=72 T=120
E=30 M=78 U=126
F=36 N=84 V=132
G=42 O=90 W=138
H=48 P=96 X= 144


It's the six times table (surprise surprise) up to 26 since there are 26 letters in the alphabet.
Using this system you will see that

N+E+W+Y+O+R+K = 666 [ Babylon, the Empire's State (Babylon's premier site) ]
C+O+M+P+U+T+E+R = 666 [ The Internet/ Matrix: The Future Internet/computer games ]
S+U+N+M+O+O+N = 666 [ Sun Myung Moon - a man claiming to be a replacement for Jesus Christ, but is no-one.] - see xmoonies.com: The Leading Religion Site on the Net
S+A+N+T+A+C+L+A+U+S = 666 [So-called 'Father Christmas']

N+A+S+I+R = 366
B+I+N = 150
O+L+U = 288
D+A+R+A = 144
J+O+N+E+S = 378

[Nas' full name]

O+L+U+J+O+N+E+S = 288 + 378 = 666


So there you have it. Check out anything I've said and then you'll be on the same page as me. I noticed a lot of things bit by bit before it finally hit me. Nas is not hiding who he is, he's just not saying who he is directly. There's too much here for me to call this a coincidence, and that's why I take it all very very seriously, as you should.

Nas is Satan's begotten son, "Damien". Satan counterfeits just about everything that JEHOVAH does, Satan does it in order to deceive the world. Satan's plan is to deceive people of other races especially, black people will see Nas coming other peoples may not.
100 did not read gifs is not enough for this bulls**t!
 7 years ago '04        #11
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
too many lunatics here. bye.
 7 years ago '08        #12
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
out of all people why would satan chose nas to be his son satan prolly tight as f**k in hell like damn why this n*gga keep losing? is kelis a demon? im cryin over here
 11-13-2010, 10:08 PM         #13
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right?

No way Nas could be down with Satan. That dude took too many Ls for that s**t, Satan wouldn't let that slide.
 7 years ago '07        #14
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
avatar space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15046 15046
and if he really was exposin nas why does he say ill do another firm album its up to nas

or ill work with again

yeah it was some snake s**t about the how ya livin

az should have stopped f**king with nas right there
 7 years ago '05        #15
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 nkflier54 said:
The Raekwon the chef album, "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" (1995)

At the back of the album where all the tracks are listed and numbered there is a picture of Raekwon, he is making a salute that means three sixes (666).
If you put your left index finger and your left thumb together as a circle and stick up your other three fingers and view it straight forward you should see three sixes.

"Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" has 18 tracks (6+6+6 = 18). The total CD time is 73:35 (7+3+3+5 = 18). The ba***** on this CD has many sixes consecutively (one after another).

Song number 12 (6+6) is called "Verbal Intercourse", Nas is on this song. The first two letters are V and I. In Roman numerals VI means 6. 12+VI = 18 (6+6+6).

Nas' first album is called "Illmatic". One song on there goes "Whose world is this? It's mine it's it's mine." - This is currently Satan's world. On this album Nas said "I Love comitting sins and my friends sell crack." Also "About Gods I don't believe in none of that sh*t your facts are backwards ..."

In 1996 Nas came with his second album called "It Was Written". The two main songs were "Nas Is Coming" and "If I Ruled The World (imagine that)". The antichrist is the man that will rule the whole world some time soon. Nas Is Coming is like how Christians would say that Jesus Is Coming, there were many shots at Tupac on that song but subliminally, if you knew then you knew but if not it's just another song. The album was called It Was Written. I wonder what he means?

On "Nas Is Coming" Nas said "A provocative plan could bring an eye to my hand as the pyramids will stand on the top of the sand." He was referring to the back of the one dollar bill where there is a pyramid and the eye of Lucifer. The symbols are freemasonic. Novous Ordos Seclorum = New Order of the world. Annuit Cleptus = our enterprise is crowned with success. It is called the Great Seal, the majority of Americans do now know what it means though. (asleep)


In 1999 Nas came with his third album entitled, " I am ...". Jesus Christ told the Jews in his day that before Abraham was, I am. (John 8:57). To say "I am ..." is to say that you are God, JEHOVAH says "I am that I am."

In 1999 Nas came with his fourth album called "Nastradamus". Now he's calling himself a prophet. His song "New World" is an advertisement of The New World Order that is being set up at present. The chorus goes "Welcome to the New World new beginning, a new way to play, a new way of living, cash is the past, a new way of spending, a new Life for man children and women." The "Nastradamus" song's video shows Nas dancing inside the Sun (the eternal fire).

Nas has "GOD's son" tattooed on his belly. On Nas' first appearance on a track "Live at the BBQ" Nas said "When I was twelve I went to Hell for snuffin' Jesus". There is even a picture of Nas as a child holding a statue of Jesus in a headlock.


I think that Nas thought that Tupac was Jesus Christ, why? Because he waited 3 years after Tupac's death before he released his last two albums. It Is written in the book of Daniel (9:26) that after the 62 weeks that the Messiah will be cut off and from then commences the last seven weeks (years). In the middle of the Seven is when the antichrist will begin his reign. When I talk about the seven year tribulation I speak of the first half being war and the second half being the Satanic church's ruling. Nas' song "New World" starts off with a "Happy New Year" countdown, meaning, he thought that he would begin his reign at the start of the 2000 new year. (my personal thoughts). - Tupac died September 13th 1996, 42 months later was March 2000.

On "Verbal Intercourse" Nas said "When I'm deceased by then the beast will rise like yeast to conquer peace leaving savages to roam on the streets." On this song he was called "Nas Escobar". Nas recently had plans to release an EP called "death Of Escobar" which shows that the time of his death and what he thinks will happen is closeby.


The song "Hate Me Now" uses a sample from the same music in the film called "The Omen", which was all about the birth of the antichrist. In the video to the song Nas goes up on the cross (like Jesus).

The true calendar is the Ethiopian calendar, by it we are currently in 1994. Nas' year of birth (our 1973) is 1966 by the Ethiopian calendar.

On "One Mic" Nas speaks about drinking blood, he says: Only if he had one god to teach him to do things His son did (Christ) " ... pure, like a cup of virgin blood, mixed with 151, one sip will make a n*gga flip ..." - A Beast is a vampire, they get power from blood from their various witchcraft rituals.

The "S" in Nas' logo is a snake (a cobra/ serpent), NaS.

Nas' name adds up to 666 as it says in the Bible, let him that has understanding calculate the number of the beast ... it is 666.


In Revelations 13: 18 It says: Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Nas' name adds up to it. Here's how you calculate....

A=6 I=54 Q=102 Y=150
B=12 J=60 R=108 Z=156
C=18 K=66 S=114
D=24 L=72 T=120
E=30 M=78 U=126
F=36 N=84 V=132
G=42 O=90 W=138
H=48 P=96 X= 144


It's the six times table (surprise surprise) up to 26 since there are 26 letters in the alphabet.
Using this system you will see that

N+E+W+Y+O+R+K = 666 [ Babylon, the Empire's State (Babylon's premier site) ]
C+O+M+P+U+T+E+R = 666 [ The Internet/ Matrix: The Future Internet/computer games ]
S+U+N+M+O+O+N = 666 [ Sun Myung Moon - a man claiming to be a replacement for Jesus Christ, but is no-one.] - see xmoonies.com: The Leading Religion Site on the Net
S+A+N+T+A+C+L+A+U+S = 666 [So-called 'Father Christmas']

N+A+S+I+R = 366
B+I+N = 150
O+L+U = 288
D+A+R+A = 144
J+O+N+E+S = 378

[Nas' full name]

O+L+U+J+O+N+E+S = 288 + 378 = 666


So there you have it. Check out anything I've said and then you'll be on the same page as me. I noticed a lot of things bit by bit before it finally hit me. Nas is not hiding who he is, he's just not saying who he is directly. There's too much here for me to call this a coincidence, and that's why I take it all very very seriously, as you should.

Nas is Satan's begotten son, "Damien". Satan counterfeits just about everything that JEHOVAH does, Satan does it in order to deceive the world. Satan's plan is to deceive people of other races especially, black people will see Nas coming other peoples may not.
Really?
 7 years ago '04        #16
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17443 17443
Tittle is bulls**t
 7 years ago '08        #17
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 7363 7363
This video is 2 f**kin years old and he doesn't mention s**t about the Illuminatti. go outside and talk to someone or something.
 7 years ago '09        #18
Marwan 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 96 96
 nkflier54 said:
The Raekwon the chef album, "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" (1995)

At the back of the album where all the tracks are listed and numbered there is a picture of Raekwon, he is making a salute that means three sixes (666).
If you put your left index finger and your left thumb together as a circle and stick up your other three fingers and view it straight forward you should see three sixes.

"Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" has 18 tracks (6+6+6 = 18). The total CD time is 73:35 (7+3+3+5 = 18). The ba***** on this CD has many sixes consecutively (one after another).

Song number 12 (6+6) is called "Verbal Intercourse", Nas is on this song. The first two letters are V and I. In Roman numerals VI means 6. 12+VI = 18 (6+6+6).

Nas' first album is called "Illmatic". One song on there goes "Whose world is this? It's mine it's it's mine." - This is currently Satan's world. On this album Nas said "I Love comitting sins and my friends sell crack." Also "About Gods I don't believe in none of that sh*t your facts are backwards ..."

In 1996 Nas came with his second album called "It Was Written". The two main songs were "Nas Is Coming" and "If I Ruled The World (imagine that)". The antichrist is the man that will rule the whole world some time soon. Nas Is Coming is like how Christians would say that Jesus Is Coming, there were many shots at Tupac on that song but subliminally, if you knew then you knew but if not it's just another song. The album was called It Was Written. I wonder what he means?

On "Nas Is Coming" Nas said "A provocative plan could bring an eye to my hand as the pyramids will stand on the top of the sand." He was referring to the back of the one dollar bill where there is a pyramid and the eye of Lucifer. The symbols are freemasonic. Novous Ordos Seclorum = New Order of the world. Annuit Cleptus = our enterprise is crowned with success. It is called the Great Seal, the majority of Americans do now know what it means though. (asleep)


In 1999 Nas came with his third album entitled, " I am ...". Jesus Christ told the Jews in his day that before Abraham was, I am. (John 8:57). To say "I am ..." is to say that you are God, JEHOVAH says "I am that I am."

In 1999 Nas came with his fourth album called "Nastradamus". Now he's calling himself a prophet. His song "New World" is an advertisement of The New World Order that is being set up at present. The chorus goes "Welcome to the New World new beginning, a new way to play, a new way of living, cash is the past, a new way of spending, a new Life for man children and women." The "Nastradamus" song's video shows Nas dancing inside the Sun (the eternal fire).

Nas has "GOD's son" tattooed on his belly. On Nas' first appearance on a track "Live at the BBQ" Nas said "When I was twelve I went to Hell for snuffin' Jesus". There is even a picture of Nas as a child holding a statue of Jesus in a headlock.


I think that Nas thought that Tupac was Jesus Christ, why? Because he waited 3 years after Tupac's death before he released his last two albums. It Is written in the book of Daniel (9:26) that after the 62 weeks that the Messiah will be cut off and from then commences the last seven weeks (years). In the middle of the Seven is when the antichrist will begin his reign. When I talk about the seven year tribulation I speak of the first half being war and the second half being the Satanic church's ruling. Nas' song "New World" starts off with a "Happy New Year" countdown, meaning, he thought that he would begin his reign at the start of the 2000 new year. (my personal thoughts). - Tupac died September 13th 1996, 42 months later was March 2000.

On "Verbal Intercourse" Nas said "When I'm deceased by then the beast will rise like yeast to conquer peace leaving savages to roam on the streets." On this song he was called "Nas Escobar". Nas recently had plans to release an EP called "death Of Escobar" which shows that the time of his death and what he thinks will happen is closeby.


The song "Hate Me Now" uses a sample from the same music in the film called "The Omen", which was all about the birth of the antichrist. In the video to the song Nas goes up on the cross (like Jesus).

The true calendar is the Ethiopian calendar, by it we are currently in 1994. Nas' year of birth (our 1973) is 1966 by the Ethiopian calendar.

On "One Mic" Nas speaks about drinking blood, he says: Only if he had one god to teach him to do things His son did (Christ) " ... pure, like a cup of virgin blood, mixed with 151, one sip will make a n*gga flip ..." - A Beast is a vampire, they get power from blood from their various witchcraft rituals.

The "S" in Nas' logo is a snake (a cobra/ serpent), NaS.

Nas' name adds up to 666 as it says in the Bible, let him that has understanding calculate the number of the beast ... it is 666.


In Revelations 13: 18 It says: Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Nas' name adds up to it. Here's how you calculate....

A=6 I=54 Q=102 Y=150
B=12 J=60 R=108 Z=156
C=18 K=66 S=114
D=24 L=72 T=120
E=30 M=78 U=126
F=36 N=84 V=132
G=42 O=90 W=138
H=48 P=96 X= 144


It's the six times table (surprise surprise) up to 26 since there are 26 letters in the alphabet.
Using this system you will see that

N+E+W+Y+O+R+K = 666 [ Babylon, the Empire's State (Babylon's premier site) ]
C+O+M+P+U+T+E+R = 666 [ The Internet/ Matrix: The Future Internet/computer games ]
S+U+N+M+O+O+N = 666 [ Sun Myung Moon - a man claiming to be a replacement for Jesus Christ, but is no-one.] - see xmoonies.com: The Leading Religion Site on the Net
S+A+N+T+A+C+L+A+U+S = 666 [So-called 'Father Christmas']

N+A+S+I+R = 366
B+I+N = 150
O+L+U = 288
D+A+R+A = 144
J+O+N+E+S = 378

[Nas' full name]

O+L+U+J+O+N+E+S = 288 + 378 = 666


So there you have it. Check out anything I've said and then you'll be on the same page as me. I noticed a lot of things bit by bit before it finally hit me. Nas is not hiding who he is, he's just not saying who he is directly. There's too much here for me to call this a coincidence, and that's why I take it all very very seriously, as you should.

Nas is Satan's begotten son, "Damien". Satan counterfeits just about everything that JEHOVAH does, Satan does it in order to deceive the world. Satan's plan is to deceive people of other races especially, black people will see Nas coming other peoples may not.

[pic - click to view]

 11-13-2010, 10:54 PM         #19
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T/S bulls**ting. I wasted 3mins.


Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 11-13-2010 at 10:59 PM..
 11-13-2010, 11:01 PM         #20
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColdbloodedQ said:
100 did not read gifs is not enough for this bulls**t!
OMFG LOL
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy