Black Ops horrible spawning.

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10522 10522
I was camping in the top room cause I needed one more k!ll to get my chopper gunner. I was sitting in the back room where you first walk in, the dude LITERALLY spawned IN the room with me. He spawned on the other side of the wall and walked to the window. I blasted his a.ss. But that's a serious problem, spawning people right next to you??? LITERALLY.
 7 years ago '04        #82
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Sheeed said:
hit detection is fukked sometimes...its the spawning that fukks me over..ill have lke 6 k!lls lined up and some f**ker spawns right behind me...mfh

and the silencers are useless in this game...the guns have more recoil with silencers...unless thats how it is in real life and im just ignorant
s**t i thought i was going crazy thinking that. i dont know if thats how it is in real life either but everythings seems out of wack in this game. without a silencer it takes me like 3 solid bursts to k!ll someone with the m16. i put a silencer on it and i started k!lling dudes in 1-2 bursts. im like whys this gun stronger with the silencer on it. why are people more accurate shooting from the hip than when scoped in. why can i hear an enemy sayin some s**t when he throws a grenade but cant hear him running full sprint right behind me..its obvious by all the s**t ive said about this game im not the biggest fan..and its not cause i cant play, i have great stats in it, and if someones better than me and outplays me, its all good. but when the people who made the game f**ked it up and ave unfair advantages and f**ked the mechanics, its frustrating. if all that s**t was how it should be, the game would actually be pretty good. i like how they spread some of the perks out, no more lightwight/marathon/ninja. its either ninja or marathon, no more stopping power, it lets you try out different guns and not having to waste a perk making it stronger. it evens it out. im looking forward to actally being able to get into a game with my friends without it taking a half hour. its not that i dont like the game, its that i dont like that its broken. they had 2 years to work on this thing, and the mp is worse than waw was. theres noe excuse for that..
 7 years ago '09        #83
WiLL 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 haff3131 said:
lol i doubt you have over a 2.00 k/d but anyway..how ignorant are you to say that because a game came out broken, i should have to play differently? ive been play fps all my life and this is up there with one of the worst multiplayer launches in a while. when games run smoothly its actually not bad, but when treyarch themselves release a statement saying theyre working on a patch to fix the s**t, then you know they messed it up. i shouldnt have to worry about spawning and throwing a care package, and having to defend it instantly, especially on a big map. on nuketown its whatever, i expect it. but even then, theres 2 huge backyards, no way both teams should EVER spawn in just one of them at the same time. the spawning is broken, the matchmaking is broken, and the lag is horrendous. ill repeat myself, any knowledgeable gamer thinks the mp is messed up. the only peaple that could possibly defend it are the ones benefitting from it. ie the people who couldnt aim for s**t to begin with so they dont mind the fact they can be getting shot and never once lose target of the enemy shooting them. how the f**k am i gonna put 4 bullets into a sniper and him never once lose aim on me? but whatever, im still holding my 2.00 k/d and when they fix it itll jump to 3.00 where it belongs.
exactly.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
i actually experienced some spawning today that pissed me the f**k off. in summit for a good 15-20 k!lls on both sides, everyone spawned on one side of the map on top of each other. straight up 2 feet away.

i got heated till i dropped the motion sensor and booked it around the corner. free k!lls but damn...come on...that s**t was annoying as f**k.

ive adapted to the hit detection a bit. shooting the feet seems to work best for me. the lag still annoying.
 7 years ago '05        #85
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
MP in Black Ops is effed up. I don't even want to explain the list of problems that plague the online MP.
 7 years ago '10        #86
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
black ops>>>
 7 years ago '07        #87
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
i hate to see BX is not feeling the game, but i love it. For the most part of all these threads i haven't experienced it, as far as the spawns its different but it isn't a game breaker, but in every call of duty in some matches you play spawns have you like it doesn't happen frequently enough, at least for me, to make me say this game is a.ss and return it.

This game is second only to COD4 to me, and not for the reasons in these threads it because they basically made Snipers useless, and the maps doesn't support the slow hard scoping they want people to use (its unfair for them to want people to hard scope when people can run around with light weight marathon.) and there under powered as s**t.

I see a lot of people talking about hit markers, but you knew they took out Stopping power so yeah your going to get more hit markers than any other COD some will go down faster than others, but this is the WAW engine so it begs the question are you guys leading your shots?

Last edited by JaeNice; 11-15-2010 at 09:39 AM..
 11-15-2010, 08:28 AM         #88
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that looks like it was a team deathmatch or something.. i been playing the game since monday of last week and i havent notice that. nuketown however is a small map but one of the more enjoyable ones. the game doesnt suck if you dont like any of COD games then simply trade in or JUST DONT BUY THEM ANYMORE stop your f**king b**ching
 7 years ago '05        #89
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
Rust > Nuketown as a small map.
 7 years ago '07        #90
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523

[video - click to view]

11-15-2010, 12:45 PM         #91
HULK2184 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
it's only nuke town that's a problem...depending on which side of this i am on i don't complain...when i realized they kept spawning by me one game i had a feast...but when i got caught in the trap i was a mad as f**k
lol agree
 7 years ago '10        #92
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
MW2 > Black Op's by far, the only ppl who complain about MW2 are the ppl who suck at it.
 11-15-2010, 06:04 PM         #93
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
OMGGGG THAT SHYT WAS f**kIN HILARIOUS:rofl :
 7 years ago '10        #94
unFaDeable 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamET09 said:

this s**t needs to get fixed asap.
lmfao true s**t tho
 7 years ago '04        #95
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
what exactly do u guys mean by a f**ked up hit detection
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy