most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
lmfao @ that youtube video
 7 years ago '08        #62
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I know how to fix it.

Don't die.

I don't have a problem with this game so far because I don't die as much as the OP probably.
 7 years ago '09        #63
WiLL 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 AyeDre said:
I know how to fix it.

Don't die.

I don't have a problem with this game so far because I don't die as much as the OP probably.
not dieing doesnt make it any better. People can still spawn right behind you
 7 years ago '10        #64
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 WilliamET09 said:
not dieing doesnt make it any better. People can still spawn right behind you
step your game up. i have had no problem with anybody spawning behind me,if you suck that bad and it's such a big prob for you then use a tac...it's that simple
 7 years ago '04        #65
sicilianos 
space
space
$657 | Props total: 0 0
 LilBlasta said:
for some reason the aerial view always looks funny to me

s**t is f**ked up tho

HAHAHAHA that s**t was kind of comical looking lol
 7 years ago '06        #66
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6807 6807
i still be going 20-5 in that map
just have to keep moving at all time
f**k the campers
 7 years ago '10        #67
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11210 11210
 7 years ago '04        #68
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 beast mode said:
step your game up. i have had no problem with anybody spawning behind me,if you suck that bad and it's such a big prob for you then use a tac...it's that simple
alright so if my stats are comparative to yours, even though mine are most likely better, and i still say the spawns are f**ked up, whats your response then? should i step my game up even further and double your stats? did you not watch the video or something? there were guys spawning 5 feet from opposing players on a f**king domination map..people like you make me laugh. the spawns dont affect you because you probably finish games 6-2 and camp somewhere where they cant get behind you.
 7 years ago '10        #69
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 haff3131 said:
alright so if my stats are comparative to yours, even though mine are most likely better, and i still say the spawns are f**ked up, whats your response then? should i step my game up even further and double your stats? did you not watch the video or something? there were guys spawning 5 feet from opposing players on a f**king domination map..people like you make me laugh. the spawns dont affect you because you probably finish games 6-2 and camp somewhere where they cant get behind you.
actually i finish like 20/8 ish most games cause im good. like i said for people that are crying like b**ches about spawning use a tactical insertion.
 7 years ago '04        #70
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
Nuketown is a f**king joke of a map. I mean your team is screwed if the opposing team gets the k!ll streak perks constantly. Cobra and its over.
 7 years ago '04        #71
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 598 598
How to defend s**tty game -- say others are baddies.
 7 years ago '07        #72
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 beast mode said:
actually i finish like 20/8 ish most games cause im good. like i said for people that are crying like b**ches about spawning use a tactical insertion.

You're a f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
nuketown isnt the only map this happens on...i literally walked into a box in the middle of radation and a dude spawns in there with me....
 7 years ago '04        #74
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 beast mode said:
lol i doubt you have over a 2.00 k/d but anyway..how ignorant are you to say that because a game came out broken, i should have to play differently? ive been play fps all my life and this is up there with one of the worst multiplayer launches in a while. when games run smoothly its actually not bad, but when treyarch themselves release a statement saying theyre working on a patch to fix the s**t, then you know they messed it up. i shouldnt have to worry about spawning and throwing a care package, and having to defend it instantly, especially on a big map. on nuketown its whatever, i expect it. but even then, theres 2 huge backyards, no way both teams should EVER spawn in just one of them at the same time. the spawning is broken, the matchmaking is broken, and the lag is horrendous. ill repeat myself, any knowledgeable gamer thinks the mp is messed up. the only peaple that could possibly defend it are the ones benefitting from it. ie the people who couldnt aim for s**t to begin with so they dont mind the fact they can be getting shot and never once lose target of the enemy shooting them. how the f**k am i gonna put 4 bullets into a sniper and him never once lose aim on me? but whatever, im still holding my 2.00 k/d and when they fix it itll jump to 3.00 where it belongs.
 7 years ago '10        #75
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 m-f said:

You're a f**king idiot.
yeah because crying about automatic spawning when you can choose where to spawn is idiotic right???
 7 years ago '05        #76
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^ im by no means bad at this game...but its not that horrible and is better than mw2 as far balance...not nearly as much bulls**t as compared to MW2...the spawning problems are not limited to nuketown alone however
 7 years ago '05        #77
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
Sheed man f**k this game lol
They need to fix this s**t as far as like the hit detection,spawn points, and barely being able to play a game. That will be done soon I hope.
 7 years ago '05        #78
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 DuzzE said:
Sheed man f**k this game lol
They need to fix this s**t as far as like the hit detection,spawn points, and barely being able to play a game. That will be done soon I hope.
hit detection is fukked sometimes...its the spawning that fukks me over..ill have lke 6 k!lls lined up and some f**ker spawns right behind me...mfh

and the silencers are useless in this game...the guns have more recoil with silencers...unless thats how it is in real life and im just ignorant
 7 years ago '05        #79
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
that Galil though?!
 7 years ago '05        #80
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
Galil goes sooooo hard did you unlock the classified gun? The G11 to me might be the best outta the a.ssault Rifle category.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy