Black Ops horrible spawning.

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2010, 10:35 AM         #21
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nuketown is piff...s**t is small thats why n*ggaz spawn so close all the time..I f**ks wit that map cuz u got to keep moving n*ggaz cant sit around on some pus*y s**t....wish they had more maps similar to that in this game
 11-13-2010, 10:36 AM         #22
NYItalianDevil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
nuketown crazy as f**k
n*ggas spawn from everywhere
s**t fun tho
 D.O.H. said:
haven't noticed a problem other than just that map for the most part
 Deeangoe said:
no camping going on in nuketown
these^^^^

but i only notice it on that map even tho it sucks to respawn in front of 5 of the other team mates
 7 years ago '07        #23
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
after i spawn i chill for a bit and scope the area out before just running out.
 7 years ago '08        #24
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
yea i hate nuketown on teamdeathmatch
what makes it worst is that people keep voting for it
 7 years ago '08        #25
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
yall forgot about "rust" on mw2?????? nuketown on blackops is mw2's rust, in rust u spawn behind people too, its just a small a.ss map.. i just go up in the house and m16 burst people running across

i actually enjoy playing black ops, i dont get nube tubed from across the map, the maps are kinda fun, and the guns get better as u progress, ak47u >> is digusting, m16 >>>, dual pythons >>> blowing n*ggas limbs off >>>

Last edited by DUCE; 11-13-2010 at 11:08 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #26
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
yall forgot about "rush" on mw2?????? nuketown on blackops is mw2's rush, in rush u spawn behind people too, its just a small a.ss map.. i just go up in the house and m16 burst people running across

i actually enjoy playing black ops, i dont get nube tubed from across the map, the maps are kinda fun, and the guns get better as u progress, ak47u >> is digusting, m16 >>>, dual pythons >>> blowing n*ggas limbs off >>>
that Galil>>>>>
 7 years ago '09        #27
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
still not as bad as the spawns on rust
 7 years ago '04        #28
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
play ground war
 7 years ago '10        #29
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 haff3131 said:
lol skill? or is it people randomly spraying from the hip with smgs and blindly getting k!lls? ill put my stats up against anyone on here as far as this game goes, im not talking bad about the game cause im bad at it. but its a s**tty release. you can see how s**tty it is when you got the blackbird in the sky, you can literally watch people spawning 20 feet behind you when theres NO ONE on the complete other side of the map, its retarded. id literally run ten feet, turn around and k!ll the guy. run the same ten feet, turn around ill the guy. on top of the fact its nearly impossible to get a game if 4-5 people in your party. they basically rushed a s**tty project out for their yearly release. i can post vids ive uploaded where i can actyally see a guy appearing out of nowhere and spawning in my view 10 feet in front of me. if servers were perfect it would be a different story. multiplayer is wack for now and the only people that would say otherwise are people that are happy cause that spraying s**t works, or they pick up cheap k!lls by spawning behind a team.

edit* wowwww i actually posted that before watching the vid. i cant even believe a couple people in here tried to defend that s**t lol its scary how many people play this game multiplayer that dont know s**t about what a multiplayer game SHOULD play like. how the hell have they taken steps backwards since cod4? unreal..

you're an idiot. how is it rushed??? i swear n*ggaz always crying about something. i have no prob with getting 4-5 people in my party and starting my game. i have yet to get spawn r*ped at all. nuke town is the only map that i've seen people complain about any spawn issue.
 7 years ago '07        #30
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 1754 1754
I agree with the spawning in black op.You can spawn,get k!lled,then spawn at the same exact spot u spawned last time

Nuketown>>>>>you favorite map
 7 years ago '10        #31
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Trill n*gga said:
Balanced? skill?!! dope?!?!??? f**k outta here

if you were talking about COD4 then you could say that s**t

but beside that nuketown is probably one of the only tolerable maps on this s**tty a.ss game
if you don't think it takes skill then you must just suck.

heat01 said:
MW2 > black ops
balck ops>>>waw>>>mw2

StoopidVillinz said:
smh@sayin blk ops takes skill..it really dont its basically MW2 wit new maps...but does anyones game lag on zombies?? everytime i make it 2 tha 5th round i cant even move the lag is so crazy
your opinion no longer counts if you think black ops is anything like mw2...they're NOTHING alike. black ops is balanced as f**k. only certain attachments you can have at the same time (no noob tube and silencer at the same time) no endless claymores,no one man army.tubes are disabled the first 4 seconds of the game. no slight of hand on snipers,no k!ll streak stacking. n*ggaz trynna act like black ops isn't the most balanced multiplayer ever.
 7 years ago '05        #32
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
def no camping and the f**king spawns in the game gotta be fixed for real, that snow type level i get spawn camped hard too.
is there a way to change the view at all, like back to the regular MW2 or WAW views?
 7 years ago '10        #33
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
def no camping and the f**king spawns in the game gotta be fixed for real, that snow type level i get spawn camped hard too.
is there a way to change the view at all, like back to the regular MW2 or WAW views?
what are talking about regular view???
 11-13-2010, 03:12 PM         #34
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
i dont get nube tubed from across the map,
if anyone can agree with this statement they suck at cod.

just means you run the same route every time.

i got 36 days on mw2 and can count the number of times one hand.

but thanks to the predictable players i got my gold thumper title.
 7 years ago '05        #35
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
i love this game and the spawning does suck. esp sucks that k!ll streaks dont stack....i wish theyd stack just cuz how bad the spawning is
 7 years ago '08        #36
space
space
 justindlawson said:
i love this game and the spawning does suck. esp sucks that k!ll streaks dont stack....i wish theyd stack just cuz how bad the spawning is
what does this mean
"They dont stack"
what r y'all talking bout when y'all say this?
 7 years ago '04        #37
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
 gagethedesigner said:
what does this mean
"They dont stack"
Meaning you can't use your k!ll streak k!lls towards your next k!ll streak reward. For example, you have the RC car at 3 k!lls, u k!ll 1 person, you are still on 3 k!lls not 4 k!lls like in MW2 on your k!ll streak rewards.
 7 years ago '05        #38
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
n*ggaz spawn were there partners are at......just like BC....it doesn't look broken
 7 years ago '04        #39
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I been saying the spawning is f-cked up since day 1. It's too sensitive; if at least half of your team is on the other side of the map, the enemy will start spawning as far as possible from them. That sounds logical but it's too fickle. I finally get to one side of the map and they're already elsewhere, it gets frustrating.

The servers are terrible too. Takes us like half an hour to get into a game.
 7 years ago '05        #40
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 gagethedesigner said:
what does this mean
"They dont stack"
um on mw2 if you get a harrier at 7...and it k!lls 4 more people you would get the chopper gunner. in this game...you have to manuel k!ll all the guys and your k!llstreaks dont help towards new k!llstreaks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy