Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #321
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman's Back said:
I dont give a s**t what no Barner says, Fairly is a dirty piece of s**t.

[pic - click to view]

Dude is constantly taunting and s**t too, not to mention him DIVING at Murray's knees taking him out. f**k this f**got.
like i said, uga players shoulda aimed at these f**got since the beginning of the game. I personally woulda ended this b**ch a.ss n*gga's knees for spearing my qb and teammate like that. But this b**ch n*gga only do this dirty s**t at home.. i don't think he'll pull some of this dirty s**t against alabama but i'm hopin he does. T-Richardson would end this ho n*gga's career quick
 7 years ago '07        #322
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
we pretty much hate yall dirty niccaz!
we tried playing yall straight up the last 4 years, only to find out that yall play dirty as fukk.

This year we decided to f!ght fire with fire, welcome to a rivalry game...fukkin fragile a.ss niccaz!
 7 years ago '10        #323
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
I was pretty disappointed with how Grantham attacked the offense..........its you know its going to be a shoot out FORCE that n*gga to beat you with his arm. You pretty much gotta go all in and live or die by that s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #324
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
he did beat them with the pass, you didnt see those lasers he was throwing across the middle, out routes, and floaters over the linebackers.?
 7 years ago '07        #325
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #326
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #327
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 peeyump said:
I was pretty disappointed with how Grantham attacked the offense..........its you know its going to be a shoot out FORCE that n*gga to beat you with his arm. You pretty much gotta go all in and live or die by that s**t.
Exactly sh*t was digusting to see how pus*y our defensive scheme was. Thought that sh*t was over when we fired martinez. You have to attack that sh*t. I was watching the game already knowing Cam was about to run the ball. Sh*t they didn't THROW A PASS in the 3rd. That's coaching man. We didn't make one adjustment. Sh*ts embarrassing
 7 years ago '09        #328
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
we tried playing yall straight up the last 4 years, only to find out that yall play dirty as fukk.

This year we decided to f!ght fire with fire, welcome to a rivalry game...fukkin fragile a.ss niccaz!
yall tried playing us straight up and f*cking lost. Without cam you're tennessee
 7 years ago '09        #329
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
he did beat them with the pass, you didnt see those lasers he was throwing across the middle, out routes, and floaters over the linebackers.?
You can't throw for 148yrd and an INT and beat a team with the pass. You beat us running the ball and our pus*y a.ss D coordinator wouldn't force Cam to make quick decisions

CutKidd21 said:
That's all auburn does is run smoke and mirrors with the veer option.. the only thing that scares me is how s**tty we played against the zone read vs South Carolina. I feel like we've improved so much since that game but still nervous. The veer is like the zone read on steroids so it basically comes down to how well we play @ the CB position. If we can go straight man up on their WR's then we can key in on Dyer, Mccaleb, and Newton running the veer read. We do that we win, plain and simple.

Our Offense should have zero problems scoring points. Just hope Murray doesn't come out nervous like he did vs Florida. We come out on fire and it's a wrap. We need that momentum like in 06.
We did the same thing in this game that we did against South Carolina. Played scared and stayed in base D the entire game. We let Cam beat us with the read bc we were too scared to attack it. Only difference is this is the 11th game and that one was the 2nd.
 7 years ago '06        #330
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8920 8920
lol he's a good player.
 7 years ago '07        #331
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
You can't throw for 148yrd and an INT and beat a team with the pass. You beat us running the ball and our pus*y a.ss D coordinator wouldn't force Cam to make quick decisions

We did the same thing in this game that we did against South Carolina. Played scared and stayed in base D the entire game. We let Cam beat us with the read bc we were too scared to attack it. Only difference is this is the 11th game and that one was the 2nd.

[video - click to view]

he fukked yall up with the run and pass
 7 years ago '09        #332
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:

he fukked yall up with the run and pass
Bullsh*t. He f*cked us up with the run. And don't post a vid of the 3 idiots when trying to make a point. They hate Georgia. They lost their credibility with anyone in Athens right after this.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #333
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14774 14774
 jhj26 said:

stop being a f**king homer, the f**got has been a taunting, dirty lil b**ch all year. even Gary Danielson b**ch a.ss said Fairly f**got a.ss is known for driving QB's into the ground.
 7 years ago '10        #334
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 jhj26 said:

those shooters that shot up them ole miss cats was supposed to be in Auburn........
 7 years ago '07        #335
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
stop being a f**king homer, the f**got has been a taunting, dirty lil b**ch all year. even Gary Danielson b**ch a.ss said Fairly f**got a.ss is known for driving QB's into the ground.
what about all those ga players that left the bench?

playing "mr. nice guy" has gotten us nothing but allegations against our star qb...the nation created the monster that auburn is now, and they just have to deal with it now.
 7 years ago '07        #336
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

they got what they deserved
 7 years ago '07        #337
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '12        #338
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1258 1258
 jhj26 said:

they got what they deserved
What the f**k is this dumb s**t?
 7 years ago '06        #339
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 DoMieD said:
What the f**k is this dumb s**t?
uh, it's your player, #36 Shawn Williams throwing a dirty elbow to Omarius Hines, which knocks his helmet clear off. And then the next play, Trey Burton runs right by him for a 50 yard TD. Do you forget that game already? How the f**k did yall lose to us again ?
 7 years ago '06        #340
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14774 14774
 jhj26 said:
what about all those ga players that left the bench?

playing "mr. nice guy" has gotten us nothing but allegations against our star qb...the nation created the monster that auburn is now, and they just have to deal with it now.
dude, seriously, take off those puke Orange & Blue shades u see life through for a few seconds.

first off, the GA players that came off the bench were wrong and should have been kicked out of the game too tho I can (and anybody with a brain and eyes can) see why they were as pissed as they were.

but when the f**k did yall play "mr. nice guy"? that f**got Fairley has been doing this s**t all goddamn season. stop dancing around the issue. and lets not forget ur team is KNOWN for trying to take out players knees (we gonna forget yalls line trying to take Glenn Dorsey out?). stop.

and lol at playing "mr. nice guy" causing yall to get the allegations against Cam. no, tard, Cam's dad trying to get money for his sons signature, PIMPING HIM OUT, got yall the allegations.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago