Its Official: Jay Electronica Signs To Jay-Zís Roc Nation

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022

[pic - click to view]

feels bad man
 7 years ago '04        #82
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11662 11662
 Jade Yorker said:
He stay signing garbage....This dude is like 35 years old and haven't dropped an album yet

Boring a.ss rapper
Cole Electronica >>> Ur fav rappers lol
 11-13-2010, 09:33 AM         #83
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
Jay electronica sold out
how do you speak out against the Illuminati & then sign with Jay-z.... all these rappers are clowns...
 7 years ago '04        #84
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11662 11662
 Marvin Hagler said:
Next up for Roc Nation:

J Holiday
J Boog
J Hood
Jae Kwon
J-Ro from The Alkoholiks
JT Money
Jay Leno
Jay Marriotti
Dr. J
Jay Bell
The Toronto Blue Jays (yeah all them n*ggas)

7 years ago '06        #85
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Michael_Moore said:
how do you speak out against the Illuminati & then sign with Jay-z.... all these rappers are clowns...
Real talk right here my n*ggas. Jay Elec was really goin to expose the Illuminati and this has to happened.
 11-13-2010, 10:14 AM         #86
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like hes going to sell... i give it a year before jay-z drop his a.ss... jay elect is not marketable.
 11-13-2010, 10:35 AM         #87
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. ever since this happened, boxden has been ALL ABOUT jay elect. not complaining, though! haha just found it funny that every thread on the first page is basically about him now hahaha
 7 years ago '07        #88
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
ain't this guy 38 years old?
 11-13-2010, 10:57 AM         #89
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall a.ssuming Jay is going to change because of this.....But if you look at the videos.....he still did Exhibit A and he stopped the beat like usual and Talked about Illuminati Government conspiracy not telling us the truth about 9/11 and katrina....he did exhibit c and dear moleskin....etc.....how did he change already?....its too soon to say....but if he does....yall can quote this and shove it down my mouth.....s**ttt.....even his new s**t he spit is the same old Jay electronica mathematics and science spit......he aint changing....hes just more popular now....Just because hes roc nation....doesnt mean he has the same deal everyone on roc nation has......All my old jay elect heads :applause:....all the new jay elect heads:applause:....glad yall jumped on board!
 NO RELIGION said:
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Jay Elect is my n*gga but his career is DONE on RocNation! Keep telling ya'll n*ggas Willow Smith will drop first in 2011,then Jay (Jigga),then another Willow album by then it will be 2012
You act like jay always put music out....this aint nothing new.....i expect new jay elect music once every year....

kennboy1 said:
Jay electronica sold out
how?.....he still spit his Illuminati/Government aint tell us the truth about 9/11 and katrina,science and mathematics lyrics at the same concert that Jay announced he is roc nation....his new s**t he spit sounds exactly like his old s**t..How is that selling out?
 kickzrme said:
i wouldnt say that just yet butt it might come cause he MIGHT have to start making radio music
i highly doubt this....Jay is in his own lane

Kasssssst said:
Well.....He just confirmed his rap career is over.

I'm taking bets right now fellas, will J. Cole's album see the light of day in 2010?
:sleepy:

The N said:
Illuminati got another one who was out there ready to expose them, this dude is not going to be the same so forget about him now.
how?.....he still talked his Conspiracy/Illuminati/Government aint tell us the truth about 9/11 and katrina talk,also added the part about his mothers house and the hurricane insurance....he also spit his science and mathematics lyrics at the same concert that Jay announced he is roc nation....

Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 11-13-2010 at 11:00 AM..
 11-13-2010, 10:58 AM         #90
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
he shoulda stayed indie, he definitely aint gon be rapping tongue-in-cheek lyrics about secret societies anymore. his whole style is gonna be changed smh.
how?.....he still talked his Conspiracy/Illuminati/Government aint tell us the truth about 9/11 and katrina talk,also added the part about his mothers house and the hurricane insurance....he also spit his science and mathematics lyrics at the same concert that Jay announced he is roc nation....
 Jade Yorker said:
He stay signing garbage....This dude is like 35 years old and haven't dropped an album yet

Boring a.ss rapper

nitetrain8601 said:
His career is now 6 feet under. His ghostwriting career bout to take off and he won't even know it

Got Cheeve? said:

right? Jay-Z gonna have the hottest rhymes out of nowhere and s**t

people gonna be like, "Damn Jigga is back!! and taking it to a whole 'nother level!"

meanwhile Jay Elect gonna be still releasing 1 song per year
you act like jay elect releases more than 1 song now a year ....jay is the 1 song a year king!

UrbanLife said:
Jay Elctronica is old..this dude is not making an impact on the new generation of hip hop listeners! This n*gga album will drop when he is 55 and he is now 35 just signing a record deal...LOL!

xRapHeadx said:
and he's been waiting nearly 4 years for that deal lol. Act III coming 2011..No Act II. No Simpatico. No New Royales EP. No Dogon Society mixtape...lol. promotional gimmick.
 xRapHeadx said:
You're putting faith in a guy who has proven himself to be a liar. IDC. Be optimistic. There's really no point. Act III dropping 2011 for sure.

Michael_Moore said:
how?.....he still talked his Conspiracy/Illuminati/Government aint tell us the truth about 9/11 and katrina talk,did you not see the videos?......also he added the part about his mothers house and the hurricane insurance....he also spit his science and mathematics lyrics at the same concert that Jay announced he is roc nation....
 Da Realness said:
Real talk right here my n*ggas. Jay Elec was really goin to expose the Illuminati and this has to happened.
he still exposing them....he did it in the same place that jay announced he signed him.....look at the videos people!
 BasedHead said:
like hes going to sell... i give it a year before jay-z drop his a.ss... jay elect is not marketable.
like he cares about selling....
 Pos said:
ain't this guy 38 years old?

Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 11-13-2010 at 11:02 AM..
 11-13-2010, 11:10 AM         #91
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay only signs real rappers so they wont ever put out real music

he tryin to keep real artists down and only put out illuminati aritist (kanye, rihanna, willow smith)
 11-13-2010, 11:27 AM         #92
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twitter Trending topics:

* ∑ #badass
* ∑ #kissmyass
* ∑ Kyi
* ∑ #waitforpray
* ∑ Aung
* ∑ Eddie Guerrero
* ∑ Jay Electronica:applause:
* ∑ Monfils
* ∑ Cirujano
* ∑ Stevenson
 7 years ago '10        #93
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Jay Electronica preformed Exhibit C, later throwing up the Roc symbol and proclaiming "not illuminati, but our eye is on the money."

7 years ago '05        #94
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
Wack. Jay Elect cant even put out discs and how he has a deal with a bunch of wack boring artists. He aint the one to be putting out commercial music either so he prob wont last too long. its a shame.
 7 years ago '10        #95
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 13318 13318
imagine hov ,b, jay elec and erykah badu all going out on a double date? awkward as f**k
 11-13-2010, 02:56 PM         #96
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like Jay is locking everything down:

(a) Rapper for the nerds who think they know everything
(b) Something for the mainstream, sheep, crowd
(c) The early 20s crowd that still want to be young, but want the respect from the old heads. This crowd is too cool for mainstream and nerd rap. They just sit in the middle and try to create something new.
 11-13-2010, 03:03 PM         #97
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But really, Jay probably just trying to help the black man out. Can't be ill like that and be homeless at the same time. Just put work in, you'll probably make it, because it would suck to see someone who really can do it good, sit out in the rain. I believe that's why people put these artists with skills on and they never really drop.
 7 years ago '07        #98
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 HotepSuns said:
no..just another frustrated jay e fan....jay does that to his fan base...lol.
Im not sure how I feel about this signing due to hovs history with handling talent thats waiting in the wings...I would of preferred Diddy because I know as soon as that buzz got lit Jay Elec would be promoted every where.. and you damn right we pissed off at this n*gga....only one new song so far this year
 11-13-2010, 04:25 PM         #99
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
Im not sure how I feel about this signing due to hovs history with handling talent thats waiting in the wings...I would of preferred Diddy because I know as soon as that buzz got lit Jay Elec would be promoted every where.. and you damn right we pissed off at this n*gga....only one new song so far this year

from what jay elect said..he has creative control of his projects...and i'm not worried about jay getting an album up,and out there,because jay knows how to make songs that get people buzzing...he has the "it" factor....and he's an intriguing hip hop character...in which case we don't have a lot of those in hip hop anymore....and hov see's this...plus i just have this feeling jay is sitting on one hell of a debut album......
 7 years ago '06        #100
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
jay only righns rappers whos first name is j.

J. Cole
J. Electronica
J. ???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy