Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2010, 06:57 AM         #61
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasperfect said:
your avy just remined me, Nas LOST. he's be co signing Jay Elec for a while and Jay-z will eat off him.

how did nas lose for co-signing an artist that was signed by jay?....
 7 years ago '09        #62
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 HotepSuns said:
j. cole not having an album out right now has nothing to do with who he's signed to...and everything to do with j. cole the artist..
Doubt that. Look how many rappers Jay-z has publicly gave props to. I've never heard him mention J. Cole. Yea he gave him an album feature but that's where it stopped. Personally I think he wants J. cole to build his own so he's not in the jigga shadow for ever like Memph Bleek but he could do a little more to kick his career off. IMO.

EDIT: J cole just relesead a mix tape last night. WHy couldn't that have been his album? he has a cult following like Kid Cudi. People would cop or at least I would

Last edited by jasperfect; 11-13-2010 at 07:00 AM..
 11-13-2010, 07:02 AM         #63
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasperfect said:
Doubt that. Look how many rappers Jay-z has publicly gave props to. I've never heard him mention J. Cole. Yea he gave him an album feature but that's where it stopped. Personally I think he wants J. cole to build his own so he's not in the jigga shadow for ever like Memph Bleek but he could do a little more to kick his career off. IMO.

EDIT: J cole just relesead a mix tape last night. WHy couldn't that have been his album? he has a cult following like Kid Cudi. People would cop or at least I would

so putting him on his album,taking him on one of the bigger tours...signing him which gave him a myriad of opportunities isn't anything?......if you say so..

kid cudi had "day n nite".....j. cole had..."who dat"....that's why...
 11-13-2010, 07:04 AM         #64
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next up for Roc Nation:

J Holiday
J Boog
J Hood
Jae Kwon
J-Ro from The Alkoholiks
JT Money
Jay Leno
Jay Marriotti
Dr. J
Jay Bell
The Toronto Blue Jays (yeah all them n*ggas)
 11-13-2010, 07:10 AM         #65
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
so putting him on his album,taking him on one of the bigger tours...signing him which gave him a myriad of opportunities isn't anything?......if you say so..

word....J. Cole's had a couple GREAT opportunities that haven't really been seized on account of whoever....."Blow Up" should be an ANTHEM right now...but there's not even a vid out......he didn't really take advantage of the momentum of the BP3 feature or the tour..and "Who Dat" wasn't the correct single...decent album cut.....but not a single
 7 years ago '09        #66
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 HotepSuns said:

I didn't say he didn't do anything I said he could do more. any one who has heard The warm up is going to buy the J. cole album.

But your right though it's 2 early to Judge. We can discuss why J. Cole album still hasn't dropped next November.
 7 years ago '09        #67
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 HotepSuns said:
this might explain why he's been holding off on dropping the music.....probably gonna do something with roc nation pushing act II now.....congrats to the boy jay....i'll be supporting,cause i know the music gonna be crack....
and he's been waiting nearly 4 years for that deal lol. Act III coming 2011..No Act II. No Simpatico. No New Royales EP. No Dogon Society mixtape...lol. promotional gimmick.
 11-13-2010, 07:19 AM         #68
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
and he's been waiting nearly 4 years for that deal lol. Act III coming 2011..No Act II. No Simpatico. No New Royales EP. No Dogon Society mixtape...lol. promotional gimmick.

no lil wayne collabo...no d.o.c collabo......yeah, yeah...we'll see....i don't argue about that anymore...
 7 years ago '09        #69
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
You're putting faith in a guy who has proven himself to be a liar. IDC. Be optimistic. There's really no point. Act III dropping 2011 for sure.
 11-13-2010, 07:22 AM         #70
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
word....J. Cole's had a couple GREAT opportunities that haven't really been seized on account of whoever....."Blow Up" should be an ANTHEM right now...but there's not even a vid out......he didn't really take advantage of the momentum of the BP3 feature or the tour..and "Who Dat" wasn't the correct single...decent album cut.....but not a single

blow up was certainly better then who dat.....i still don't think he's made that one cut to really push him yet though....or at least he hasn't released it yet...
 11-13-2010, 07:24 AM         #71
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
You're putting faith in a guy who has proven himself to be a liar. IDC. Be optimistic. There's really no point. Act III dropping 2011 for sure.

no i simply am putting more faith in when his music does drop that i will like it....you can get irritable behind things that don't come to fruition...but if you're into duke that's a waste of enery,and time....and if he doesn't have a time table,you sure as hell don't have one for him either..
 7 years ago '09        #72
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
There have been 4 time tables for Act II....none of them met...He's a liar.
 7 years ago '09        #73
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 kennboy1 said:
Jay electronica sold out
because he signed to a major???

you n*ggas are stupid
 7 years ago '09        #74
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Add into the fact that the New Royales EP has been done for YEARS.

War With the Dragon demo DONE FOR YEARS

He has zero interest in releasing music. Roc Nation is more about album less revenue, i.e. touring. Something he's already doing. Zero pressure to release anything, which is probably why he chose Hov over Diddy.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
^this guy IS jay, I think.
 11-13-2010, 07:45 AM         #76
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snippet said:
^this guy IS jay, I think.

no..just another frustrated jay e fan....jay does that to his fan base...lol.
 11-13-2010, 07:51 AM         #77
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas lost.
 7 years ago '05        #78
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287

yeah i know :sad2:
 11-13-2010, 07:58 AM         #79
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 7 years ago '05        #80
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,780 | Props total: 4265 4265
great to see him get signed by jigga but i cant shake the feeling that he will be eventually

[pic - click to view]

'ed

after building a lil buzz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago