Nov 12 - Chinese workers build 15-story hotel in just six days

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11622 11622
talk about being efficient
 7 years ago '04        #62
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
And this is why a lot of China's new buildings are falling apart.
 11-13-2010, 10:20 AM         #63
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
And this is why a lot of China's new buildings are falling apart.
So are all these cheap a.ss homes that have been built in the last 10 years in America. Get your nose out of the sky before you8 look down and see that you're an idiot. Just sayin.
 7 years ago '10        #64
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 shaneinsane said:
Man f**k china
in the a.ss?
 7 years ago '04        #65
BlueGray 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 122 122
I really don't know much about construction, but wouldn't they get paid more to get it done faster ultimately? Because I'm guessing the company gets paid a certain set amount to do the project no matter how long it takes..and so in theory, the longer they took, the less they're really making.
 7 years ago '07        #66
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
They dont show how Electric was put in how it was tied into every room, Plumbing they dont show what pipes where used in plumbing they dont show them doing anything with pipes, Did they use that poisonous Chinese drywall, irregardless of all that other bulls**t to properly mud a room it takes at least 40 hours, you got to hit the screws an seams at least three to six times depending on the finish........although this was impressive to watch i wouldnt call it something that we would want to see normally here in the states
 7 years ago '05        #67
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10834 10834
Dayum!! That's some dope s**t!!
 7 years ago '06        #68
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
 Suka Repellent said:
They dont show how Electric was put in how it was tied into every room, Plumbing they dont show what pipes where used in plumbing they dont show them doing anything with pipes, Did they use that poisonous Chinese drywall, irregardless of all that other bulls**t to properly mud a room it takes at least 40 hours, you got to hit the screws an seams at least three to six times depending on the finish........although this was impressive to watch i wouldnt call it something that we would want to see normally here in the states

7 years ago '07        #69
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
n*ggas hatin cuz China gonna be takin over; yall better brush up on ur chinese
 7 years ago '08        #70
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23326 23326
RIP american construction workers ya'll done brehs

Even Mexicans is shook
 7 years ago '10        #71
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 23794 23794
Damn..
 7 years ago '05        #72
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13737 13737
 Mysteryman said:
This structure is obviously built with the highest-quality material, was built following all building and environmental/land use codes and laws, and no expense was spared on the safety and efficiency of the workers, who were compensated well for their work...........
 7 years ago '04        #73
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 palogee said:
So are all these cheap a.ss homes that have been built in the last 10 years in America. Get your nose out of the sky before you8 look down and see that you're an idiot. Just sayin.
How does me pointing out the obvious mean my nose is in the sky? Is this article about an American home being built in 6 hours? No. It's about a major building being built in six days and like a lot buildings in China it will likely fall apart.

Stuff like this is happening all the time over there and people are getting hurt and k!lled because of it.

Why don't you get off your high horse and go f**k your mother, you degenerate c*cksucker.
 7 years ago '04        #74
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
if that was America, it would take 6 months to get permits, then months to get workers, then months to get extra funding because the contractors would have gone to the lowest bidder which always under bid everything and then claim some kind of unforseen problem... they work longer, harder and for cheaper vs us (including me) trying to get in a 10 minute break once a hour...lol
 7 years ago '09        #75
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 jtlynch said:
o yea?!?!? how bout the worlds longest traffic jam....

eat a d!ck china...and that s**t was only the skeleton....inside work wasnt complete yet...all ya sweating this move to china....fuk outta here...30,000 a yr commiting suicide...worlds highest rate...fuk outta here got me tight over here...to many mutha f**kas hatin on america but over here leechin
Same s**t I was thinking this story only tells the surface of it. How much did those construction workers get paid? 1 rich Chinese dude will eat off this hotel and everyone else will suffer.
 7 years ago '04        #76
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
This Thread Is Funny...
 11-13-2010, 04:34 PM         #77
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
if that was America, it would take 6 months to get permits, then months to get workers, then months to get extra funding because the contractors would have gone to the lowest bidder which always under bid everything and then claim some kind of unforseen problem... they work longer, harder and for cheaper vs us (including me) trying to get in a 10 minute break once a hour...lol
I would take that over what goes on in China...
 7 years ago '04        #78
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 1039 1039
i wouldnt even begin to consider staing at that hotel

they mix used wooden chopstics in they cement mix to build a bridge that collapsed within few months of completion

im all about maximizing efficiency but this is too extreme. any quality a.ssurance and check measures must be out the window
 11-17-2010, 08:13 AM         #79
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay racist hate a actual race......not a country thats not racist dumbassess
 7 years ago '04        #80
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
i farted, came, s**t my pants....and then my bed, in 45 seconds. so f**k off.

oh yeah, i also slept with a midget retard with an extra finger on monday. Then i told her to make me a belgium waffle and eat s**t when she was finished shaving my bunyan.

How bout that for irrelevant?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago