Nov 12 - Chinese workers build 15-story hotel in just six days

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
very very impressive
 7 years ago '07        #42
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 jtlynch said:
o yea?!?!? how bout the worlds longest traffic jam....

eat a d!ck china...and that s**t was only the skeleton....inside work wasnt complete yet...all ya sweating this move to china....fuk outta here...30,000 a yr commiting suicide...worlds highest rate...fuk outta here got me tight over here...to many mutha f**kas hatin on america but over here leechin
this..

and why has this thread turned into a race fest
 7 years ago '04        #43
will535 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 2 2
all that s**t was precut and everything else.. all they had to do was put the bolts in. anyone could do that. i want to see them do everything on site the cutting, etc. than i would be impressed if it only took them 6 days than
 11-13-2010, 02:31 AM         #44
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How long did it take them to prefabricate those pieces though..
 7 years ago '05        #45
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 dopemcee said:
lol...yall ever tried chinese products?? the quality is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

they have no universal standard out there thats really enforced...that building could prbably crumble in the least bit of environmental shake up..good luck staying in that joint..

i rather my american version where you have inspectors monitoring closely ..no rush..just a reasonable guarantee that a wind wouldnt topple my building while im chilling having a tea
Except for the fact that the building is earthquake proof up to level 9 but yea its easier to run your mouth then fact check right
 7 years ago '09        #46
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
in the US construction is more about the next job, and the job after that, and more so on quality for the most part. we can build structures that quickly (i'm sure everyone has seen the lightning fast production of any cheap housing developement) but its alot more about the job in general. so this leads me to beleive china's unionization is sh*t, and after that 6 day build, the workers prolly gotta wait 6 months for their next job lol. plus, who the f*ck would wanna do construction, workin' cranes, and forklifts n sh*t in the middle of the night??? f*ck that...

i know this much tho, any n*gga stayin' in that telly on a moderately windy day better pray those rooms come wit a parachute.
 11-13-2010, 03:11 AM         #47
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
in the US construction is more about the next job, and the job after that, and more so on quality for the most part. we can build structures that quickly (i'm sure everyone has seen the lightning fast production of any cheap housing developement) but its alot more about the job in general. so this leads me to beleive china's unionization is sh*t, and after that 6 day build, the workers prolly gotta wait 6 months for their next job lol. plus, who the f*ck would wanna do construction, workin' cranes, and forklifts n sh*t in the middle of the night??? f*ck that...

i know this much tho, any n*gga stayin' in that telly on a moderately windy day better pray those rooms come wit a parachute.

If I'm not mistaken, unionizing is illegal in China
 7 years ago '04        #48
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
 dopemcee said:

they have no universal standard out there thats really enforced...that building could prbably crumble in the least bit of environmental shake up..good luck staying in that joint..

i rather my american version where you have inspectors monitoring closely ..no rush..just a reasonable guarantee that a wind wouldnt topple my building while im chilling having a tea
Who hasnt tried chinese products? my ipod and hp laptop im using right now was made in china to apple and hp's specifications. They make at least as good or better quality and cheaper than any other manufacturing in the world. If you ran a business and let nationalism affect where you make your product your gonna go outta business. Your just a stupid a.ss hater who doesnt know anything about running a successful business.
 11-13-2010, 03:51 AM         #49
McVette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WAKA FLOCK WHAT
 7 years ago '04        #50
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
thats what happens when ur legally allowed to drugs on the job - u can get s**t done
 7 years ago '04        #51
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
 Street Baptist said:

Guess what?

[video - click to view]

I fixed your link!
 7 years ago '04        #52
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 lilsnatch770 said:
Prefabrication at it's best!! They worked all throughout the night too? I wish I could get s**t done in 6 days
exactly.

Not to mention the fact that they got paid penuts to work 20 hours a day and sadly the family of those workers are poor as hell so they have no other choice but do this.

And the inside ain't even done yet, so why the overreaction??

and like homie said, chinese infrastructure is so f**ked up that they had a traffic jam lasting a month... i mean... where dey do dat at???
 7 years ago '04        #53
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 dopemcee said:

I'd rather pay 100 dollars more for something American or European made than for some chinese piece of junk that's gonna break in a month or two. It's the reason why i don't buy pre-fabricated computer desks, nikes, "brand clothes" made in china, etc, etc.
 11-13-2010, 06:10 AM         #54
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the u.s. we like getting paid. thats why we take months to finish contruction. milk that s**t. no point in rushin and being out of a job by the end of the week
 7 years ago '05        #55
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
This structure is obviously built with the highest-quality material, was built following all building and environmental/land use codes and laws, and no expense was spared on the safety and efficiency of the workers, who were compensated well for their work...........

Sarcasm aside the US could build stuff equally as fast but the main holdup in construction these days is safety, compliance, council regulations, unions and a bunch of other stuff
 11-13-2010, 08:02 AM         #56
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Baptist said:
s**t I wont stay there for 30 yrs
I don't think the construction workers would want it to stay there for 30 years. I guess the US is going to start outsourcing construction?
 7 years ago '05        #57
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 4348 4348
that was crazy. in the states that s**t would take 5-6 months, lol
 11-13-2010, 08:21 AM         #58
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Proof that America isn't who we pretend to be. Bet them contractors over here are s**tting bricks.
 7 years ago '04        #59
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
American construction is slow on purpose, it's called "Capitalism"... The longer they take, the more man hours they can charge for... All progress in this Country is, in one way or another, hindered by Profit/Greed...

Go China!
 7 years ago '08        #60
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
China doing big things right now. Out here it would take them probally 1-2 years just to build 1 lol but sad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now