good s**t bro lol
Thanks bro,the MAC is pretty underrated,slap on Warlord and Reflex/Ext Clip and its a wrap for any close to medium battles.
For those asking about recording and uploading (directly from website):
- Find a segment you would like to capture, and select the RECORD option.
- Once you have reached the end of your segment, select RECORD again to stop.
NOTE: Segments can be no longer than 30 seconds.
- Select NAME SEGMENT > UPLOAD CLIP, then create the TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and TAG for the video clip
- Select a slot in MY FILE SHARE to save the video clip.
- Go to MY FILE SHARE and select the video clip.
- Choose the SELECT FOR PLAYBACK option. That video clip will now be available to render.
- From the Call of Duty: Black Ops THEATER, select RENDER CLIP.
- After the video clip plays through, it will be uploaded to MY THEATER.
- Watch the video clip in My Theater or on YouTube.
NOTE: We recommend that you link your YouTube account. If you do not, your video will not be saved and may be deleted over time.
My clips generally take 10 minutes to show up on YOutube,the first one took almost 20 minutes.You have to have a youtube account of course to use the youtube link.Videos take
a bit longer to show on the actual COD:BO website than on youtube.
This has given me the motivation I needed to buy a camera for recording my matches and make full length youtube FFA Black Ops gameplay vids.Cmon Black Friday...