Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #321
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
I might be getting a haupage for christmas.
 7 years ago '06        #322
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
is there a thread for playercards/emblems? that would be cool.
 7 years ago '04        #323
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
for as much time as i spend playin this game i should know this, but how do you tell whos the host of a match?
 7 years ago '04        #324
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

alright this is the first time ive wasted my time bothering to upload some of the bulls**t hit detection in the game, but i was bored and still to this day hear people talk about how someones accuracy probably sucks and thats why and so on and whatever. i know im a good player, 20%+ accuracy/2.00+kdr/ 2.00+win loss..so it has nothing to do with me complaining or not being good or whatever..
first k!ll is ehh, you can clearly see me hit the guy with like 3 bullets to the head,maybe 4, and about 4 more to the body, which somehow just puts him in last stand and i die, whatever. theres no way guys should be that strong going into last stand. second one i can count at least 6 bullets into each guy, leaving both in last stand, and at least 3 more to the head of the guy in last stand, who has now been in last stand for a few seconds due to me shooting the second guy, so i dont want to hear how theyre like invincible cause theyre still transferring to last stand.you can clearly see me shoot him like 3 times on the way down..on top of the fact im using a commando from about 15 feet away, and its a 3 -4 bullet k!ll from long range.
this is post patch, so obviously issues still exist. to make matters worse the ENTIRE team had last stand on, so its like half a clip to k!ll someone. i dont see why they dont just get rid of that bs perk. it was just as bad in mw2, and bottom line is if youre someone whod miss last stand, you shouldnt be playing fps's..just felt like venting..

Last edited by haff3131; 12-15-2010 at 04:51 AM..
 12-15-2010, 06:18 AM         #325
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ dead:

2 losers in a row with second chance
 7 years ago '04        #326
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
^^ dead:

2 losers in a row with second chance
man you dont even understand, i wasnt exaggerating when i said the entire team had it on. it was impossible to k!ll more than 2 guys in a row on such a small map cause they were all going into last stand and you waste all your ammo trying to k!ll them while their teammates are lighting you up lol it was so stupid..
 12-15-2010, 06:43 AM         #327
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
man you dont even understand, i wasnt exaggerating when i said the entire team had it on. it was impossible to k!ll more than 2 guys in a row on such a small map cause they were all going into last stand and you waste all your ammo trying to k!ll them while their teammates are lighting you up lol it was so stupid..
i would of left real quick.. i have a low tolerance for bulls**t on COD games
 7 years ago '10        #328
NaSty2446 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 24 24
a random care package k!ll I got..

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #329
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
I got eyes everywhere

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 12-16-2010 at 03:09 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #330
space
space
 haff3131 said:
That's why I'm pretty much DONE with this bulls**t a.ss game...You can shoot them f**kers like 27 1/2 times and they're only in last stand to k!ll you with 2 shots from a pistol...It's like bring rewarded for sucking a.ss at the game. Like I was getting 4 hit markers on this guy and he turns around hits me once with a f**king uzi and I'm dead..I'm using a gah damn Famas so I KNOW this s**t has power...Smh. I'm done with Wack Ops.
 7 years ago '06        #331
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
oh s**t..
 12-16-2010, 03:12 PM         #332
lil sticky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another camper gettin stuck in the face!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #333
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

Ok man, i dont even know what to say at this point lol i posted the earlier vid of those guys in last stand taking like a combined 17 bullets and not dying, but this is just retarded. im in a ffa and it seems like this guy is k!lling me way to easily, from angles he shouldnt be able to k!ll me from, and taking forever to k!ll. so i start talking s**t like always, and getting on him about his s**tty connection, but still gettin frustrated as hell..so i decide to check the theater and thats what i see.
the sick thing is i had to edit out about 4-5 more k!lls that were just as bad as these cause it wouldve made the video too long. i also had to leave out this k!ll he got by literally shooting a guy with a single bullet just as he got k!lled. no joke, one bullet. and no, the other guy wasnt being shot by anyone else..
so can someone enlighten me? i dont know much about how internet connections work, not gonna lie. is it that he has such a bad connection? or hes got the best connection ever? is he cheating? or is the game just this bad? what the hell could possibly be going on to allow a guy to get hitmarkers by literally missing his target by feet, not even inches. its times like this i wish there was some better competition out there in the first person shooter genre. with all the money this company makes you think they could provide dedicated servers and actually fix the hit detection. but again, this is for the people that always claim your aim must suck if your not getting hit markers. bottom line is its broken, and this is post patch..
oh and its a little tough to see exactly where the hit markers are but if you can see them there not even close. especially the pistol ones. he got a k!ll for shooting 3 feet behind a guy with one shot from a pistol.
 7 years ago '09        #334
space
space
^^ Was the same way when I watched Dre's video. The theatre mode lags out. So when he aims behind the guy, he's actually aiming at the guy. It just doesn't appear that way to YOU. Dre was k!lling guys aiming behind them too, just the theatre mode.
 7 years ago '04        #335
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
^^ Was the same way when I watched Dre's video. The theatre mode lags out. So when he aims behind the guy, he's actually aiming at the guy. It just doesn't appear that way to YOU. Dre was k!lling guys aiming behind them too, just the theatre mode.
but i watched my own, and then some other peoples views and it wasnt doing it, it was just on all this guys k!lls. im sayin is he the host then? is he just laggy? it was like that for 3 games i looked at before i was like f this..
 7 years ago '09        #336
space
space
No Idea. I only watched it from Dre's view sooooooooooooooo yaaaaaaaa. I dunno how it was from others' views.
 7 years ago '05        #337
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #338
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #339
space
space
Haha. This dude wasn't expecting the bunny hop. (no I didn't notice I had 21 bullets left in the mag and didn't need to reload ATM...I keep forgetting I have extended mags on haha)

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #340
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[video - click to view]

got that b**ch in the head
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy