CoD Black Ops Theater Videos/Screenshots

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2010, 07:56 PM         #301
Afflic7ion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
accepted your invite again and said lobby closed earlier lol. guess it was not meant to be :(
I have a Strict NAT.. so you may not even be able to connect to me.
 7 years ago '04        #302
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Afflic7ion said:
I see 3 or 4 of you in here on my friends list who post vids up but don't know how to accept a game invite.
you catch me on bad times, whenever I get on they already invite me...
 7 years ago '09        #303
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
^^ Add me bro. My GT is Fuj1m0.

Is it considered cheesing if I use the MP5K? I know people said it's over-powered, is it cheesing though? I find my accuracy is alot better with that gun then most others.
 7 years ago '04        #304
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i 'ont do much

i play for the win and do pretty decent while at it

i feel like i could be a much better player...but i play hard-headed and die a lot because i want that payback at times

but i like rushing...game's more fun that way....especially the way me and my clan play...we frustrate the f**k out of n*ggas and then just talk s**t at the end

Last edited by # 58; 12-11-2010 at 04:44 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #305
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #306
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 D. Norman said:
No 1 cares^^
Why'd you respond then b**ch?
You could have just ignored it, and posted some gameplay. If you even have any worth watching.
 12-11-2010, 12:38 PM         #307
Afflic7ion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i 'ont do much

i play for the win and do pretty decent while at it

i feel like i could be a much better player...but i play hard-headed and die a lot because i want that payback at times

but i like rushing...game's more fun that way....especially the way me and my clan play...we frustrate the f**k out of n*ggas and then just talk s**t at the end
Pretty decent for PS3 stats, might wanna get that k!llstreak and accuracy up a lil higher though.
 7 years ago '04        #308
# 58 
space
space
 Afflic7ion said:
Pretty decent for PS3 stats, might wanna get that k!llstreak and accuracy up a lil higher though.
been trying....my clan don't let me...them n*ggas go in just as much as i do...they hog all the k!lls

and it gets me k!lled sometimes....they wipe them out so fast that they switch spawns and somebody on the other team ends up getting a cheap k!ll on me....don't really care about the k!llstreak to be honest....i know one of these days i'll go ham and get it higher

ps3 or 360...i go to work regardless
 12-11-2010, 12:47 PM         #309
Afflic7ion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
been trying....my clan don't let me...them n*ggas go in just as much as i do...they hog all the k!lls

and it gets me k!lled sometimes....they wipe them out so fast that they switch spawns and somebody on the other team ends up getting a cheap k!ll on me....don't really care about the k!llstreak to be honest....i know one of these days i'll go ham and get it higher

ps3 or 360...i go to work regardless
I always found the pub rooms on the PS3 to be easier than the 360 for some reason. That's not to discredit any PS3 player, obviously by your stats your a good player. If you play Domo just let them have A or C and just spawn camp that flag the whole game.
 12-11-2010, 12:57 PM         #310
lil sticky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy thought he could hide and capture C but i stuck the poor bastard in the head right before he could.

[video - click to view]

12-11-2010, 01:22 PM         #311
Afflic7ion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
u gotta get ur win ratio up tho...it's weird as hell to see that on ur playercard

this is one of the funniest things that's happened to me so far

Most of the time I play by myself considering nobody accepts invites I send them. Not to mention it counts as a loss if a host dashboards, you quit a game, you lag out of a game or if you join a game late on a losing team. It happens way too much. My W/L ratio is never good on any COD game because of those reasons.
 7 years ago '08        #312
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,746 | Props total: 367 367
this s**t pissed me off

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #313
space
space
^^ Uh huh...and people say I just suck at the game because I can shoot someone and they won't die...
 7 years ago '04        #314
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
^^ Uh huh...and people say I just suck at the game because I can shoot someone and they won't die...
no hitmarkers..seems like you can't shoot through it unless you have hardened on. odd though. submit it to treyarch
 7 years ago '09        #315
space
space
^^ That's what I'm saying. I'll shoot someone and won't get a hit marker. Could just be me though lol.
 7 years ago '04        #316
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
^^ That's what I'm saying. I'll shoot someone and won't get a hit marker. Could just be me though lol.
completely different story, you were complaining about the lag, which they have fixed. that looked more of invisible wall that he couldn't shoot through the knife didn't help because he was pretty high above him to knife, then he fell and got shot. I agree that it was a s**tty way to die
 7 years ago '08        #317
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,746 | Props total: 367 367
 famoussasjohn said:
completely different story, you were complaining about the lag, which they have fixed. that looked more of invisible wall that he couldn't shoot through the knife didn't help because he was pretty high above him to knife, then he fell and got shot. I agree that it was a s**tty way to die
yea i fcked up for trynna knife him, shoulda just shot him while i was on the rail but i was pissed so i was thinking str8

i wanted him to suffer for making me waste a clip
 7 years ago '04        #318
# 58 
space
space
 Afflic7ion said:
I always found the pub rooms on the PS3 to be easier than the 360 for some reason. That's not to discredit any PS3 player, obviously by your stats your a good player. If you play Domo just let them have A or C and just spawn camp that flag the whole game.
it always varies...sometimes the competition is a joke but sometimes it's very challenging

when i play at my cousin's spot...i play on the 360....it's about the same thing...just more players doing wack s**t like still trying to noob tube and running around with akimbo weapons...lol i laugh because i'm like these dudes are mw2 stans

we try to play groundwar but the connection is always garbage so we stopped for now until it gets patched...when the ps3 version gets patched the the connection gets more stability....i'm sure i'll get my k!llstreak up
 7 years ago '05        #319
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
yo how do i get a FULL game on my pc? do i just upload it in my file share and dl off the cod website? iv seen ppl on youtube voice over theater mode games so there must be a way
 7 years ago '05        #320
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr Hyde said:
yo how do i get a FULL game on my pc? do i just upload it in my file share and dl off the cod website? iv seen ppl on youtube voice over theater mode games so there must be a way
A lot of them use HDPVR's that are hooked up to their systems and computers at the same time so that it just goes directly to their computer. Then I just a.ssume they use whatever program for commentary...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy