CoD Black Ops Theater Videos/Screenshots

most viewed right now
 94
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-27-2010, 08:11 PM         #221
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Jazeera- said:
the many guys who uploaded these videos dont suck? .. so your logic is flawed i think.
i never said anyone on here specifically sucked but the people that are in their videos just seem like they have hellen keller senses. there may be good console players but the bad players out number them 100:1.

plus im just used to talking s**t about console fps with my friends so i brought that here. i was bored. there are bad people on PC too but there seem to be a lot more on consoles.
 11-27-2010, 08:22 PM         #222
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some crossbow ownage on grid. me and my buddy were just running around with crossbows making people rage


[video - click to view]

 11-27-2010, 09:50 PM         #223
Afflic7ion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N Nyce said:
i never said anyone on here specifically sucked but the people that are in their videos just seem like they have hellen keller senses. there may be good console players but the bad players out number them 100:1.

plus im just used to talking s**t about console fps with my friends so i brought that here. i was bored. there are bad people on PC too but there seem to be a lot more on consoles.
Maybe because more people play consoles?
 11-27-2010, 10:19 PM         #224
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afflic7ion said:
Maybe because more people play consoles?
could be. maybe im just mad people dont line up 4 in a row on PC for me lol
 7 years ago '04        #225
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
don't know why the audio is choppy....anybody run into this problem?

when i watch in theatre mode...everything straight but when it renders...it's gets all choppy and s**t...kind of mad lol

anyway though (kat stacks)


couple of clips i got the other day


first is just me going in with the famous (FAMAS)

and the second one is catching some clown dolphin diving for no reason...so i had to put him on that summer jam screen


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #226
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
That famas clip.... u musta been playing a buncha bums, you ain't even have sleight of hand on and they still couldn't take you down...
 11-28-2010, 10:59 AM         #227
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
participate in my threads in my sig
 7 years ago '04        #228
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 Universal~Mind said:
That famas clip.... u musta been playing a buncha bums, you ain't even have sleight of hand on and they still couldn't take you down...
naw hell naw...i'm just nice like that
 7 years ago '04        #229
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 # 58 said:
don't know why the audio is choppy....anybody run into this problem?

when i watch in theatre mode...everything straight but when it renders...it's gets all choppy and s**t...kind of mad lol

anyway though (kat stacks)


couple of clips i got the other day


first is just me going in with the famous (FAMAS)

and the second one is catching some clown dolphin diving for no reason...so i had to put him on that summer jam screen



im sorry but that famas clip has waaaay more to do with them being awful than you being good, you sorta just sprayed side to side and got k!lls with a gun that wasnt silenced and no sleight of hand and barely got shot at.
 11-28-2010, 02:18 PM         #230
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
don't know why the audio is choppy....anybody run into this problem?

when i watch in theatre mode...everything straight but when it renders...it's gets all choppy and s**t...kind of mad lol

anyway though (kat stacks)


couple of clips i got the other day


first is just me going in with the famous (FAMAS)

and the second one is catching some clown dolphin diving for no reason...so i had to put him on that summer jam screen



yep your first clip helps my point of console players with hellen keller senses.
 7 years ago '04        #231
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 haff3131 said:
im sorry but that famas clip has waaaay more to do with them being awful than you being good, you sorta just sprayed side to side and got k!lls with a gun that wasnt silenced and no sleight of hand and barely got shot at.
 N Nyce said:
yep your first clip helps my point of console players with hellen keller senses.
damn, haters really going to hate


i don't get people's logic sometimes...i'm supposed to do this against players that are trash...i never said these were MLG players


and i'm spraying all over the place because there were so many in that spawn point...spraying effectively left to right helps to damage players so you can finish one off and come back to the one you already hurt

i've been playing these games way too long...i know what the f**k i'm doing

i never use sleight of hand....ever, and i get these clips on the regular...

and i think you just bigged me up more...am i supposed to have sleight of hand, and have to carry a suppressor and i have to get shot at?....the f**k you going with this?

good ole bx never disappoints me


Last edited by # 58; 11-28-2010 at 02:26 PM..
 11-28-2010, 02:37 PM         #232
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
damn, haters really going to hate


i don't get people's logic sometimes...i'm supposed to do this against players that are trash...i never said these were MLG players


and i'm spraying all over the place because there were so many in that spawn point...spraying effectively left to right helps to damage players so you can finish one off and come back to the one you already hurt

i've been playing these games way too long...i know what the f**k i'm doing

i never use sleight of hand....ever, and i get these clips on the regular...

and i think you just bigged me up more...am i supposed to have sleight of hand, and have to carry a suppressor and i have to get shot at?....the f**k you going with this?

good ole bx never disappoints me
im with you, i dont use suppressors or slight of hand, but you were standing in the open half the time and not one of them shot at you. making them bad. we never said anything about your skill, just the people you are playing against.
 7 years ago '04        #233
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 N Nyce said:
im with you, i dont use suppressors or slight of hand, but you were standing in the open half the time and not one of them shot at you. making them bad. we never said anything about your skill, just the people you are playing against.
got you...but i move around and i'm behind cover most of the time in that clip


when i'm in that position and i try to hit someone behind that cover..it's a little difficult


but i hear what you saying
 7 years ago '05        #234
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Ex The God said:
Possibly one of the most random k!lls I have EVER got. Must watch

would hate to be the guy who got k!lled
 7 years ago '05        #235
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
lol not my clips...


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

!


Last edited by DuzzE; 11-29-2010 at 07:52 AM..
 11-29-2010, 10:31 PM         #236
lil sticky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Long range python k!lls!

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #237
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 725 725

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

^^*0:11 seconds in when I get tagged he says "s**t!"

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 11-29-2010 at 10:52 PM..
 11-30-2010, 03:16 PM         #238
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


in the game the guy didnt disapear, it looked like i pinned him to wall



I had better ones but didnt realise to render they had to be smaller than 30 seconds, there over by a few seconds
 7 years ago '04        #239
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[video - click to view]

Tomahawk FTW!
 7 years ago '06        #240
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
anyone know why wen i change what my person is wearing it doesnt stay. it like resets
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy