Keri Hilson Grades Drake, 50 Cent, Kanye West Says 50 isn't her "TYPE"

most viewed right now
 92
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 MasakoX said:
nah keri is young drake is a good dude u settle down with the good sweet dude. she is at her dumb b**ch point i want a guy who treats me like s**t.

seriously there is nuttin wrong wit being in touch wit ur sensetive side most girls want that in a long term boyfriend...

meh most ppl on here r the stereotypical wankstas all girls be "b**ches" & "hoes" dey f**ked 1000's of girls. blablabla
...Its Cool To Be Sensetive....To A Point But Drake Is Way Too Sensetive. Type Of Dude You Crack Jokes With & Someone Crack A Joke On Him For Fun. He Gets Upset....The Type Of Dude That Gets Upset If A Female Tell Him She Only Feelin Him A Friend & He Thinking They Dating With Hopes All In The Relationship.

He Already Admit He Can't Take Bad Comments Towards His Material. He Very Sensetive Like That But Also....Keri Likes Them Thug Types So A Whoopin Is What's Turin Her On

I Think JoeBudden(Get It Right) Meant Drake's R&B Music....I Hope But Still
 11-12-2010, 08:38 PM         #42
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
fixed

[pic - click to view]

 11-12-2010, 08:41 PM         #43
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Its Cool To Be Sensetive....To A Point But Drake Is Way Too Sensetive. Type Of Dude You Crack Jokes With & Someone Crack A Joke On Him For Fun. He Gets Upset....The Type Of Dude That Gets Upset If A Female Tell Him She Only Feelin Him A Friend & He Thinking They Dating With Hopes All In The Relationship.

He Already Admit He Can't Take Bad Comments Towards His Material. He Very Sensetive Like That But Also....Keri Likes Them Thug Types So A Whoopin Is What's Turin Her On

I Think JoeBudden(Get It Right) Meant Drake's R&B Music....I Hope But Still
[EVIL]:doglaugh:[/EVIL]
 11-12-2010, 08:43 PM         #44
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
sound like you wanna date him my n*gga


I also believe people get Drake mixed up. Like Drake goes out and he acts like a good guy who is super sensitive. But there's another part of Drake and y'all never seen it coming.

He told y'all on "Light Up," "I been up for four days/ getting money both ways/ dirty and clean, I can use a glass of cold Spades/"

That's who he really is. That accident in Duval, that's the true Drake. Yeah, he love the ladies, but Drake ain't no push over.
 11-12-2010, 08:46 PM         #45
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yess, somebody let keri know im dark and tall and i got a big d!ck so i can f**k..
That makes me like Keri hilson even more
 11-12-2010, 08:50 PM         #46
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I found a perfect 10 for Keri.


[pic - click to view]

 11-12-2010, 08:50 PM         #47
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aww, man, I think I'm coming down with a case of sensitive syndrome. Man, I just want to be hugged up with a females right now. :sadcam:

f**k God for f**king with my emotions and inventing women. s3x is your best friend and worst enemy.

Sometimes I wish I could just be alone on an island away from this madness.
 11-12-2010, 09:02 PM         #48
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Aww, man, I think I'm coming down with a case of sensitive syndrome. Man, I just want to be hugged up with a females right now. :sadcam:

f**k God for f**king with my emotions and inventing women. s3x is your best friend and worst enemy.

Sometimes I wish I could just be alone on an island away from this madness.
lol must be the real joe budden
 7 years ago '08        #49
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7350 7350
 Joe Budden said:
At y'all thinking a chick going to tell y'all how she really feel. On the low, I believe she likes Drake. Drake make that music that make you want to lickyour lips. Listening to Drake, you actually start to have hope about love. You start to believe it exist again. Drake a cool dude. I would love to have a one on one convo with him. I bet he treat the ladies good you know? So, I know this b**ch is lying. These b**ches want it just like we want it, they want their pus*y ate. They can't help it.
 7 years ago '04        #50
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 jmheight1 said:
Lets Rate Black Keri & White Keri


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #51
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I'm tall and on the dark side... she can come holla at a n*gga

:lachen001: @ what she said about Drake
 7 years ago '06        #52
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6756 6756
f**k keri
lightskin n*ggas running it:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #53
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1571 1571
Keri need to chill out..that long a.ss nose of her's limits her to nothing more than a 5 probably a 4 ... just kidding..she's a gorgeous lady...


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #54
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
does it really matter
 11-12-2010, 10:15 PM         #55
blackandblue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
nah keri is young drake is a good dude u settle down with the good sweet dude. she is at her dumb b**ch point i want a guy who treats me like s**t.

seriously there is nuttin wrong wit being in touch wit ur sensetive side most girls want that in a long term boyfriend...

meh most ppl on here r the stereotypical wankstas all girls be "b**ches" & "hoes" dey f**ked 1000's of girls. blablabla
 7 years ago '04        #56
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
avatar space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
saw her at hiro last night. concreteloop event. she's bad.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
a lot of yall in here are soundin mad fruity
 7 years ago '05        #58
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
The Drake comment...it's so f**king true
 7 years ago '04        #59
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 ajeana said:
[EVIL]Are you saying 50 is tall and chocolate ? I'm lost after reading your comment.[/EVIL]
50 is taller (cept J.Cole) , darker, and more athletic than anyone else mentioned yet he got the lowest score.
 7 years ago '05        #60
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0


Dark dudes stay winning when it comes to redbones :cool-smiley-009:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy