"Paul Pierce is a studio gangster" - Udonis Haslem

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
Pierce didnt have a show to announce where he was going this offseason..
 11-12-2010, 06:18 PM         #62
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at n*ggas running they mouth over twitter. Pierce and Garnet softer than toilet tissue. Them dudes straight pus*y. They ain't bout nothin. I respect Rondo and Ray Allen though.
 11-12-2010, 06:40 PM         #63
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is...pp act hard and talk s**t thats why he got poked up
 7 years ago '08        #64
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
It would make sense if paul pierce was a rapper with a hard drug dealing image and they had beef, however they are basketball players and his team just beat haslems and the comment wasnt even directed toward him.
 7 years ago '05        #65
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,700 | Props total: 2338 2338
him and garnett......2 wannabe gangstas

:hay:

soft as ice cream
 7 years ago '07        #66
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 KSoraci7 said:
Whats with this recent trend of nba players goin to the media to cry about words after they take an L?

They're more mad about s**t talking than losing the actual game

In one week, it's Charlie V, Noah & Udonis all who've taken L's and they don't even talk about them losing the game. Just crying over words.

Complaining that players who won the game are talking s**t?? Funny the losers call the winners "studio gangster" when they're the ones who in fact did not show up to play.

Didn't we all learn this in kindergarten with "Sticks and Stones"
yea, except that paul pierce is the one who ran to twitter to talk s**t after the game and UD was responding to that...not to mention UD DID show up to play u dumbass .
 7 years ago '08        #67
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 joshdogg26 said:
UD is a real OG. i saw him handing out turkeys in the hood and he was friends with half the people .
 7 years ago '07        #68
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 ingtoo! said:
a couple years ago there was a video on the heat site of them doing charity and he knew the people they were donating food to, they were his boys
 11-12-2010, 08:04 PM         #69
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a studio gangster, yet dude grew up in the hood...hung out in the streets of Beantown n got shanked up n survived...sounds to me like the type of gangster that "true studio gangsters" are trying to be in their music...

PP for the win!!!
 11-12-2010, 10:13 PM         #70
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
takes one to know one right far as i can tell paul P lit that a.ss up live! yet haslem's response was made in the studio:yayo:
 11-12-2010, 10:41 PM         #71
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea haslem mad. hes right tho
pierce is full of s**t. walkin around with that mean face all the time like hes tough when he has a pain tolerance of a 5 year old girl. gettin wheeled off the floor and s**t when he wasnt even hurt
 7 years ago '05        #72
aldogabd 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

Haslem betta watch his mouf....my n*gga Baby will get him rabies
haha wow-but for real tho
 7 years ago '07        #73
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
my n*gga junior i'm a real n*gga born and raised in cali..i love everything about la dawg... the trees, bad b**ches w/great pus*y, and the weather..just everything..I'M INGLEWOOD TILL I f**kING DIE..but when it comes to sports i've always been a die hard celtics and patriots fan..baseball i don't watch really and i can careless about the nhl..i know it's weird..but real fans like us do exist..and i always get s**t from everyone out here for my choices in pro teams..but idgaf i'm riding with the celtics forever....as for this comment UD made about pierce..he needs to stfu and respect an inglewood legend..worry about trying to win the game instead of being concerned about a comment that wasn't even directed directly @ him
 7 years ago '06        #74
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Chest Rockwell said:
yea haslem mad. hes right tho
pierce is full of s**t. walkin around with that mean face all the time like hes tough when he has a pain tolerance of a 5 year old girl. gettin wheeled off the floor and s**t when he wasnt even hurt
stop the gossiping s**t... wade is just as much of a dramatic cat as wade... when wade doesn't get calls, he walks down the court and puts his teams in mis match situations... ai been doing the same s**t for years... bottom line is pierce hate or love him, been winning crucial games over the king for years... thats all that matter at the end of the day... this isn't the hip hop section... nobody gives a f**k about how tough these cats are off the court... pp is over dramatic, but shows up to outclass the so called king at the end of the day... he can refuse to slap the retrarded kids hands, who dad or foster parent should be ahsamed off for him rocking a james jersey in Boston... till james and wades lazy a.ss shuts them up, then miami will stay looking stupid
 7 years ago '05        #75
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
 Deniro732 said:
my n*gga junior i'm a real n*gga born and raised in cali..i love everything about la dawg... the trees, bad b**ches w/great pus*y, and the weather..just everything..I'M INGLEWOOD TILL I f**kING DIE..but when it comes to sports i've always been a die hard celtics and patriots fan..baseball i don't watch really and i can careless about the nhl..i know it's weird..but real fans like us do exist..and i always get s**t from everyone out here for my choices in pro teams..but idgaf i'm riding with the celtics forever....as for this comment UD made about pierce..he needs to stfu and respect an inglewood legend..worry about trying to win the game instead of being concerned about a comment that wasn't even directed directly @ him
like I said it's cool if you from there and f**k with Boston.....it's different so you aint just followin....I just think it's weird if you like teams from both places.....it's straight to be a celtic fan in la but if you also a dodgers or whatever la based team too that is weird to me.

but who cares what I think
 7 years ago '09        #76
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1045 1045
im in L.A. and i have been a heat fan 4 almost 10 years. cant call me a bandwagoner cuz if thats the case shouldnt i be a laker fan. anyway lets go heat! UD is gonna lead this team w his tuffness.
 11-13-2010, 02:30 AM         #77
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u live in Cali and especially L.A., why would the f**k you root for another team?? u have the perfect f**king team almost every year with the best player almost every year, whats the purpose?

being from L.A. and not a Lakers fan that's f**king retarded
 7 years ago '07        #78
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
if u live in Cali and especially L.A., why would the f**k you root for another team?? u have the perfect f**king team almost every year with the best player almost every year, whats the purpose?

being from L.A. and not a Lakers fan that's f**king retarded
because real fans don't hop on a team just because they are their home team and a so called "perfect f**king team"/ have the "best player almost every year"..we go for and are fans of those players and organizations we love..f**k everyone elses opinion..i honestly believe paul pierce is the best player yr in an yr out..and that the celtics organization is THE BEST in nba history..but of course that's just me
 7 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
like I said it's cool if you from there and f**k with Boston.....it's different so you aint just followin....I just think it's weird if you like teams from both places.....it's straight to be a celtic fan in la but if you also a dodgers or whatever la based team too that is weird to me.

but who cares what I think
i see where your coming from dawg..but why can't you not be a fan of your home team in one sport but side with your home team in a different sport? i don't get it, especially seeing the sports we are talking about are completely different from one another..s**t since i'm not a baseball fan i don't really care..but just because i've lived in la my whole life and love the city so much I ride with the dodgers when it comes to baseball same for the kings when it comes to hockey
 7 years ago '07        #80
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70052 70052
my n*gga said studio gangster lolololol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy