Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
 beantown said:
Lebron is a pus*y. Dude had 22 f**king free throws boston celtics as a team had 25

Nate gets tech'd up for letting out a deep breath and mumbling something and Lebron berates an official on camera and they jsut let it go.

the NBA has been trying to fix games for Lebron for years giving him special treatment and still this overrated f**got can't beat the Celtics

And the bandwagon miami fans ghost after the loss. they were leaving that stadium with like 2 minutes left to go in the game f'king

yeah i saw that double standard with nate there too. he didn't even look like he did anything and he got t'd up. ridiculous. i hope the nba doesn't turn into the nfll with this crackdown s**t that is never consistent.

how are you gonna throw a flag for un-necessary roughness for someone getting slapped in the head when he ducked into it? Oh that's right because it's peyton manning. yet his reciever gets his dome cracked and it's perfectly legal.

Last edited by WHAT_THE_; 11-12-2010 at 04:19 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #42
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 EcKo UnTlD said:
U.D is a hood n*gga, he can say whatever the fu*ck he wants
when you win the game you can say whatever the f**k you want. Haslem aint s**t but another casualty this week that cried over words after losing.
 11-12-2010, 04:23 PM         #43
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
how the f**k is kevin garnett or pierce for that matter "fake gangsters" lol , whos a real gangster on these courts
you saw the list pimpin... on Boxden Kobe is on the Boxden All-f!ght team..

Guess getting knocked out, is whats in..
 7 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,381 | Props total: 11703 11703
 Fauby said:
a studio gangsta that dont rap or be in the studio?? hmm Haslems a dumb f**k
this
 7 years ago '09        #45
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 luker1920 said:
how the f**k is kevin garnett or pierce for that matter "fake gangsters" lol , whos a real gangster on these courts
udonis haslem
 7 years ago '06        #46
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 KSoraci7 said:
Whats with this recent trend of nba players goin to the media to cry about words after they take an L?

They're more mad about s**t talking than losing the actual game

In one week, it's Charlie V, Noah & Udonis all who've taken L's and they don't even talk about them losing the game. Just crying over words.

Complaining that players who won the game are talking s**t?? Funny the losers call the winners "studio gangster" when they're the ones who in fact did not show up to play.

Didn't we all learn this in kindergarten with "Sticks and Stones"
this is becoming a trend, exspecially in the new twitter age.... your suppose to remember all the s**t talking, and bottle it up for the next time that u face off against these cats.... heat players would rather blame the coach and take no responsibilty for thier own actions

the charlie V thing, was beyond gay.... hate to use the vegas reference, but what happens on the court, should stay thier.... kg evidentially says some racist/out of bounds comments at times, but who cares... it's a mans game, get him back by your play on the court, maybe even give him a hard foul, if it's that seriouz

not a boston fan, but they back up thier talk for the most part.... when they won in san antonio last year, they were lipping off to some of the spurs players... manu said that luckily they get to play them agian in boston... and dominated that game... action speaks louder then words
 7 years ago '08        #47
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
get em UD.....
 7 years ago '06        #48
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

sup with ur avy dude?
 7 years ago '07        #49
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
The Miami Heat are a studio championship team.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol typical stupid bx always trying to act like there rules to everything.

didnt know i couldnt like different teams in different areas of the u.s like a n*gga couldnt of grown up in different places during my 23 years on this earth. smh thanks for turing the thread about me. dont know how its gonna help out the thread topic but i love the post thanks...
fool I didn't say you were a bandwagon fan I just said LA and a Boston fan is weird
 7 years ago '09        #51
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
hater
 7 years ago '10        #52
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Miami Heat players should keep the trash talking and jokes on the court. How is he a studio gangster?

Last time I heard, he's from Inglewood and known quite well
 7 years ago '06        #53
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 ginobili 20 said:
this is becoming a trend, exspecially in the new twitter age.... your suppose to remember all the s**t talking, and bottle it up for the next time that u face off against these cats.... heat players would rather blame the coach and take no responsibilty for thier own actions

the charlie V thing, was beyond gay.... hate to use the vegas reference, but what happens on the court, should stay thier.... kg evidentially says some racist/out of bounds comments at times, but who cares... it's a mans game, get him back by your play on the court, maybe even give him a hard foul, if it's that seriouz

not a boston fan, but they back up thier talk for the most part.... when they won in san antonio last year, they were lipping off to some of the spurs players... manu said that luckily they get to play them agian in boston... and dominated that game... action speaks louder then words
Props to you sir
 7 years ago '05        #54
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
n*gga os a laker fan,usc,boston red sox, and steelers fan with the name G-UNIT =THIS is the type of n*gga that hangs out with the square n*ggas but wante dto be accepted so bad so he RECENTLY started to watch sports because every other dude watches it . n*gga started listening to rap in 05 and that is a fact, any g-uit stan just started listening to rap in the mid 2000's therefore dont embarass yourself and shut the f**k up because we see right through that like light blue glass.youre done
 7 years ago '04        #55
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6624 6624
 whodatb1 said:
come to inglewood and tell paul that to his face .......

paul highly respected by the bloods because of his inglewood upbringing ... but his people is crips .... paul not to be f**ked wit .........

Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

OH s**t!!hahahaha

Ether right there!!
 11-12-2010, 05:53 PM         #56
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been sayin this pierce and garnett are the biggest pus*ys in the league, haslem aint mad hes speakin the truth.

garnett is quick to run his mouth then when sumone steps up to him hes quick to back the f**k down.

& just lookin at pierce pisses me off, he just looks like a soft little b**ch, quick to run his mouth on twitter..... :fruit:
 7 years ago '06        #57
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 KSoraci7 said:
when you win the game you can say whatever the f**k you want. Haslem aint s**t but another casualty this week that cried over words after losing.
yup

Seems like that's all the other team can say lately after they get their a.sses beat.

Last week it was Noah calling KG ugly and mean

Week before that it was Villanueava crying about being called names and challenging him to a f!ght

now you got haslem calling him a studio gangster, based on what I'm not really sure, but hey when you are playing 6th fiddle on an underachieving team I guess you just say what you can to take the attention off of you.
 7 years ago '09        #58
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
damn a Redsox and Lakers fan? that's interesting....not sayin bandwagon but that's a weird a.ss combo
he also a pittsburgh fan aka 6burgh.... hmm..... maybe u on to something
 7 years ago '09        #59
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 beantown said:
Lebron is a pus*y. Dude had 22 f**king free throws boston celtics as a team had 25

Nate gets tech'd up for letting out a deep breath and mumbling something and Lebron berates an official on camera and they jsut let it go.

the NBA has been trying to fix games for Lebron for years giving him special treatment and still this overrated f**got can't beat the Celtics

And the bandwagon miami fans ghost after the loss. they were leaving that stadium with like 2 minutes left to go in the game f'king

Why bron gotta be pus*y he drop 35 on bum a.ss peirce and didn't say s**t about that gay a.ss tweet... he coulda took shots at his old a.ss not being s**t and getting that random a.ss Tatt late as s**t... plus who the f**k follows Paul peirce to even know what he tweets? must be Boston Thing... and Overrated? smh 2xMVP he only 25 Paul wasn't winning ringz at that age either even with Antoine Walker and the rest of them Bumz.... and this coming from a Pacers fan... i know we not s**t right now but it aint no gay as tweeting being done by us after games....
 11-12-2010, 06:12 PM         #60
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ Boston hating the Heat all of a sudden.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago