Chrisette Michelle Rips Officer Ross For Storming Out Of Soul Train Awards after Losing to EM

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
link?
 7 years ago '06        #62
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Em's song aint a betta club hit but lyrically its a better sonp and its popularity was too big so I can see why it won. Rick Ross mad dat he lost to a white boy lol. He supposed to be a boss and he act like dat. Now he got a soul/rnb b**ch etherin him like a lil boy with real talk. I f**ks with some Ross music but he Lawse for dat move. n*gga contributed 2 da rise of b**ch n*gga s**t in rap with that move. Dats why u got folks laughin at hiphop like its a circus.
 7 years ago '04        #63
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,662 | Props total: 6785 6785
 chameleonmarke said:
I don't care how much it "banged" - BMF is not that good of a SONG and deserves nothing more than an ozone **** award.
+1, the song is a hit because of the beat and a few catchy lines. Other than that it has no content or meaning. That is not the definition of a great hip hop song. Its a club banger and somethingto ride to, nothing else.

braided_uppimp said:
of course i do, but everybody that didn't know who Big Meech was, they do now...Ross had this summer, i don't give a f**k with nobody else say

BMF >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything last summer
It it great that people now know who a drug dealer and gang starter is? I like both songs, but BMF doesn't deserve that title.
 7 years ago '09        #64
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
man I love chrisette
 11-12-2010, 12:53 PM         #65
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
negro what singer writes all there music?? i'm pretty sure some of u fav singers have song writers..aslong as she has a great voice n writes some of her material(which she does)

n her n Drake basically made this n*gga 2nd single..if it wasn't for them it wouldn't be s**t

just like BMF..tha hook n beat was the real winner..Ross wasn't talkin bout s**t on tha song n yall know it..

I can name PLENTY of singers that write all their music, but that isn't the point. I lost respect for her for letting the industry dictate the type of music she creates. On her first album she wrote everything except for 2 choruses. After her success, she let Neyo and them dudes over at Def Jam take over her career. Her music doesn't sound authentic anymore. It's generic R&B. She could have been a unique artist, instead she now sounds just like Letoya Luckett, Fantasia, and all these other average R&B chicks. You must not have followed Chrisette Michele when she first started because I did and her music has changed.......for the worst.
 11-12-2010, 12:56 PM         #66
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jumpoff21 said:
wow I didn't know that! She has no room to talk about s**t then because that makes her a singer not an artist.

I wouldn't go that far, but her music doesn't sound like her anymore. It's sounds like Neyo's music...just with Chrisette Michelle doing the vocals.
 11-12-2010, 12:59 PM         #67
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody listened to that f**king Eminem song

ya'll n*ggaz just hating on Ross

Trap Music never win
 7 years ago '05        #68
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
apples and oranges, Way You Lie topped Billboard and Marshall's s**t is the highest selling album, BMF was the s**t in 'the hood'
 7 years ago '04        #69
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 366 366
of course the white boy and the dumb broad is going to win... em got like the whole white community buying his ablums.. Ross got most of the black community downloading his album.. numbers do lie...

ross>em

em>ross

who cares....
 7 years ago '04        #70
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 clarence1986 said:
apples and oranges, Way You Lie topped Billboard and Marshall's s**t is the highest selling album, BMF was the s**t in 'the hood'
HIP HOP IS THE f**kIN HOOD!!!

I feel Ross completely, f**k all that billboard s**t. That's not what hip hop is about. That's the same thing Eyrkah Badu was talking about. Where's letting people who aren't hip hop determine what's "hot" in hip hop. The reason why Rakim, and G. rap and Nas and B.I.G. and Wu, etc are all considered great is b/c the hood f**ked w/ them. The "hood" said "Illmatic" was classic. The hood said "Ready to Die" was a classic, not the suburbs.
If it was all about billboards, then people would be saying "Marky Mark" and "Everlast" and "Vanilla Ice" are all hip hop greats and legends. Vanilla Ice sold 11 million records b/c white America loved his bulls**t, but you never hear anybody say he's great b/c the hood never f**ked w/ that s**t.

Well in 2010 it's the same s**t. I've never heard anybody listening to Em's s**t... EVER! Yet, I couldn't go 1 hr w/o hearing BMF this summer. So you put Em's s**t, (that's only hot in the suburbs, and get absolutely no spins in the actual hip hop community) up against songs that were hot in the hip hop community, and say b/c Em's s**t was on top of the billboard charts, that means he has the top hip hop song of the year. GTFOH THE HIP HOP COMMUNITY DOESN'T LISTEN TO EMINEM. And my beef isn't against Emimen b/c he has talent and it looks like he's finally dropping all the gimmick s**t, but you know and I know, if Em was black he would be on the Joe Budden level struggling to sell 50k. Imagine if some Joe Budden song won "song of the year" over BMF. Long story short, Em is the only hip hop artist who sells and wins awards w/o having songs that are hits in the "hip hop communtiy", and we all know why.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy