Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2010, 10:39 PM         #101
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
ur the biggest wannabe head on the board that nobody actually respects

the fact that you waste so much time on someone you "hate" proves you have an infatuation with the man...he intrigues you....he makes you feel emotional....you get frustrated by him....you get frustrated by people who dig his music,or anything a.ssociated with him....and you feel you're above people who do like him...your life is pathetic duke....take a look in the mirror,and reflect..
 7 years ago '10        #102
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
games a rapper,50 is a successful businessman....50 don't need to call game for s**t. game see the money 50 still makin. 50 won
 11-11-2010, 10:43 PM         #103
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok...ok did it and i like myself. lol i comment on a thread for discussion? no way. If 50 threads arent here i don't talk bout him just like i hate vanilla ice, hammer, master p, nelly, etc.. but i aint gna cmment on s**t cuz it aint here
 11-11-2010, 10:46 PM         #104
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
ok...ok did it and i like myself. lol i comment on a thread for discussion? no way. If 50 threads arent here i don't talk bout him just like i hate vanilla ice, hammer, master p, nelly, etc.. but i aint gna cmment on s**t cuz it aint here

you are not obligated to comment at all....but because you are infatuated you do,and you post 30 times a 50 thread,arguing with people who do like him,yet you call them stans???????????....and then try to rationalize your behavior with nonsensical bulls**t,and posting a million youtube vids....

again...take a look in the mirror,and reflect..
 11-11-2010, 10:49 PM         #105
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just like ur not obligated to respond to me? so ur obsessed wit me.

lookin in mirror & happy i dont feel like the center of knowledge when i just know some ny rap.
 11-11-2010, 10:53 PM         #106
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
just like ur not obligated to respond to me? so ur obsessed wit me.

lookin in mirror & happy i dont feel like the center of knowledge when i just know some ny rap.

this is you trying to deflect because you're an insecure kid trying to find his hip hop identity....no need to lash out.....just reflect....
 7 years ago '06        #107
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
yall know if they got back together it would be big
 11-11-2010, 10:56 PM         #108
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
this is you trying to deflect because you're an insecure kid trying to find his hip hop identity....no need to lash out.....just reflect....
im very secure. if i wasn't i would go with the crowd and say f**k game 50 always wins, banks is top 5 rapper and pac/em r the goats.

i know i like good music, that has talent. not just whatever is from new york & street.
 11-11-2010, 11:01 PM         #109
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forever king was a talented mixtape but he hasnt gone there since...

POTD was almost good but its mainly for people who like 50 Cent, but don't want to admit to it, find middle ground, and claim that The Power of the Dollar is 50 Cent's most "tolerable", and "listenable" album.
 11-11-2010, 11:05 PM         #110
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
im very secure. if i wasn't i would go with the crowd and say f**k game 50 always wins, banks is top 5 rapper and pac/em r the goats.

i know i like good music, that has talent. not just whatever is from new york & street.

i'm not sure how you think that shows you're secure...it just shows you're insecure,because you feel the need to have to bash anyone who does feel that way,and gloat about how you don't....incessantly....there would be no reason to go so hard if you were secure....

reflect kid....
 7 years ago '05        #111
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
Nipsey needs to hurry up and come out and pistol whip Game

Im on the West, but Game is the only thing more annoying than Brett Favre or Dr. Dre. True story.
 7 years ago '05        #112
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
Plus, I'd buy a LOX reunion album over any G-Unit reunion album
 7 years ago '07        #113
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
 MasakoX said:
Forever king was a talented mixtape but he hasnt gone there since...

POTD was almost good but its mainly for people who like 50 Cent, but don't want to admit to it, find middle ground, and claim that The Power of the Dollar is 50 Cent's most "tolerable", and "listenable" album.
GRODT=4.5
The Massacre=4.5

11-11-2010, 11:23 PM         #114
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the massacre a 4.5
 7 years ago '04        #115
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
 MasakoX said:
ya the dude who k!lled ur shooter u should allow to rot in a jail cell cuz he is "ignorant"
1. that statement is pure speculation
2. Smurf did admit 50 never asked him to look for homo when he was lookin for him.
3. yes i would leave him if he continuously risked what I was dedicating my life to
 7 years ago '04        #116
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
anybody thinking The Massacre=4.5 needs to be reintroduced to music
 7 years ago '07        #117
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 MasakoX said:
the massacre a 4.5
Besides the songs that play on the raido.That album was a banger.Baltimore love thing,In my Hood,Suppose to die tonight,I don't need 'em are all classic tracks fam.
 7 years ago '07        #118
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Mysonne said:
anybody thinking The Massacre=4.5 needs to be reintroduced to music
U sound stupid fam.That album is better than 95% of the s**t that's out now
 7 years ago '04        #119
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 6664 6664
Man I feel sorry for Game. I am actually debating if I should create a Twitter account and help Game out. 50 will probably go for it.
 7 years ago '07        #120
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Peterparker said:
exactly it was some banger banger BANGERS on that album..he coulda done without Candy Shop,Disco Inferno,Outta Control..everythang else was pure heat..them songs kept it from being 5 outta 5 for me
Candy shop was cool but the other 2 was junk.Still the album had 22 tracks.20 out of 22 tracks is a 4.5 out of 5 to me.n*ggas got short memories like a motherf**ker on here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy