Wow, Game reaching out to 50 again on twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2010, 08:57 PM         #81
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
i dont like 50's music, but LOL @ you calling any1 a stan. u have the most post in this thread kiddo
look at the posts. i may be a 50 cent hater but wtf game d!ckrider? i could give a f**k. everybody knows ur an eminem d!ckrider
 11-11-2010, 09:07 PM         #82
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao if ur old enough to be my dad ur hovas age. old a.ss b**ch. my dad didnt abandon me like urs. ur name is slimwillie...doesnt take a genious to know ur an eminem stan. i dont give a f**k bout 50 i hate his stans 50 can get his money and make s**tty music. His stans r just delusional. f**k stans.
 7 years ago '07        #83
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
fifty cent >>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #84
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
never been a game or 50 fan but this s**t is funny. game seems like an emo/bi-polar ex-girl. One minute it's f**k g-unit next it's lets get back together..
 11-11-2010, 09:15 PM         #85
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i can say is 50 is a straight up d!ck so atleast he is consistent
game is just frustrating cuz dude can't make up his damn mind.
 7 years ago '06        #86
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 3690 3690
This n*gga game is like an ex gf that wont let go.
 11-11-2010, 09:34 PM         #87
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
frustrating is something a n*gga says about his girl. not rappers

:cam gif: u frustrated?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #88
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1842 1842
 X-NINE said:
And let's not forget, 50 only kicked Game out because he didn't take part in some of the beefs 50 been involved in. Ppl run around and yell Game was disloyal, but how is not jumping in beef being that? Just cause you don't do ONE thing for your homies don't mean your disloyal or not down. s**t, everyones got friends that do s**t that you neccessarily don't agree with, so what the hell.

My 2 cents.
How would you feel if you payed your incarcerated homeboy's bail, paid off his credit cards, let him sleep at your place, and got him a job and then that dude is out chilling with your enemies? 50 pretty much built game's commercial career, he kept interscope from dropppin him, and when G-unit was in their prime he put him on their mixtapes, in their videos, on their albums, gave him hits he wrote for his own album, gave him his Dre beats, and jumped on his singles, he treated him like a son, then Game goes out of his way to not only say that he wont diss the dudes going at the Unit but he says he wants to work with them? How can anyone's logic not see extreme disloyalty there?

ColeWorld said:
???

and didn't fif leave smurf in the bing when he got locked up and smurf's grandmother had to sell her house so she can post bail when fif was on he GRODT flow... when fif was the hottest n*gga in the game.

Didn't that n*gga cut off Bang Em Smurf and Fif was his sons Godfather?

IDK what went down between them but that sounds f**ked up to me. Not Loyal.

Also i aint never hear fif talk about Bang Em Smurf.

Smurf messed up so 50 dropped him, 50 told Smurf to chill with the ignorant shyt because 50 is about his business and smart enough not to end up like T.I. , Wayne, Gucci, etc he told Smurf to stop beefin with his Business managers and entourage, Smurf didn't listen and started some shyt so 50 sent him home to the hood to reflect on what he could potentially be messing up , instead of smartening up Smurf went and did some more ignorant shyt and got locked up and 50 realized this is not the type of person I need around me who doesn't listen, this dude is a liability so he dropped him. 50 is not a disloyal dude, He was giving Yayo cuts off tour money when he was in prison and Yayo came home to a Mill in his bank account. All this has been confirmed by Smurf.
 7 years ago '07        #89
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,400 | Props total: 21546 21546
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #90
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
I dont even know what to say about this s**t so ima just post this

[pic - click to view]

11-11-2010, 09:59 PM         #91
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Game.... used to bring the heat too.
 7 years ago '05        #92
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 MasakoX said:
yep just ask supreme, bang em smurf, nas & master p. 50 is very loyal
Bang em smurf kept gettin locked up doing dumbs**t and started gettin the hiphop police on reason to f**k with 50 and his money u can be doin dumb s**t all the time... nas tried to sign with murda inc u forgot that whole s**t he did with ashanti ja rule..nas was supposed to be 50 homie why would he do business with murda inc knowing their history...dont know how master p fits in
 11-11-2010, 10:25 PM         #93
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao nas was cool wit ja before 50

ja did songs with jay nas didnt get mad cuz its f**kin music.

master p put him on his first tour

& yayo is stupider than yayo STFU u dont let ya man rot in jail.
 7 years ago '09        #94
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
this dude bi-polar
 11-11-2010, 10:29 PM         #95
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
How would you feel if you payed your incarcerated homeboy's bail, paid off his credit cards, let him sleep at your place, and got him a job and then that dude is out chilling with your enemies? 50 pretty much built game's commercial career, he kept interscope from dropppin him, and when G-unit was in their prime he put him on their mixtapes, in their videos, on their albums, gave him hits he wrote for his own album, gave him his Dre beats, and jumped on his singles, he treated him like a son, then Game goes out of his way to not only say that he wont diss the dudes going at the Unit but he says he wants to work with them? How can anyone's logic not see extreme disloyalty there?

Smurf messed up so 50 dropped him, 50 told Smurf to chill with the ignorant shyt because 50 is about his business and smart enough not to end up like T.I. , Wayne, Gucci, etc he told Smurf to stop beefin with his Business managers and entourage, Smurf didn't listen and started some shyt so 50 sent him home to the hood to reflect on what he could potentially be messing up , instead of smartening up Smurf went and did some more ignorant shyt and got locked up and 50 realized this is not the type of person I need around me who doesn't listen, this dude is a liability so he dropped him. 50 is not a disloyal dude, He was giving Yayo cuts off tour money when he was in prison and Yayo came home to a Mill in his bank account. All this has been confirmed by Smurf.
ya the dude who k!lled ur shooter u should allow to rot in a jail cell cuz he is "ignorant"
 7 years ago '06        #96
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Gravediggaz said:
dude is broke....he knows RED gonna flop
real talk... game's rap career needs CPR
 11-11-2010, 10:32 PM         #97
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game aint broke but red is never comin out and if it does not for years tell noone cares.
 11-11-2010, 10:34 PM         #98
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
lmao if ur old enough to be my dad ur hovas age. old a.ss b**ch. my dad didnt abandon me like urs. ur name is slimwillie...doesnt take a genious to know ur an eminem stan. i dont give a f**k bout 50 i hate his stans 50 can get his money and make s**tty music. His stans r just delusional. f**k stans.

you are the biggest 50 stan on this board......bar none...
 7 years ago '06        #99
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
 hooligun said:
real talk... game's rap career needs CPR
games broke?? CMON SON
 11-11-2010, 10:36 PM         #100
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur the biggest wannabe head on the board that nobody actually respects

u said ross lost the beef vs 50 maybe e-beef with exposing s**t?

lyrically ross s**ts on fif. banks beat him...but fif f**k no.

go grab ya "hip hop for dummys" book and leave

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-11-2010 at 10:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy