Wow, Game reaching out to 50 again on twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
250 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 lchops00 said:
STOP THE HATE GAME IS TOP 5 ALL OTHER RAPPERS GIVE HIM PROPS!! HE HAS TWO MIXTAPES THIS YEAR THAT COULD BE ALBUMS. CLASSIC ONES WHEN HIS PEOPLE BEAT UP ZULU RADIO ONE WONT PLAY HIS MUSIC. THATS WHY RED HASNT DOPPED. NO RADIO PUSH. 50 HAS FALLEN OFF HARDER THAN GAME. 50 NEEDS HIM BUCK AND BANKS TO STAY IN THE GAME THATS A FACT. REAL RECOGNIZES REAL b**chES!!!!!!!!!
Y'all n*ggas got dude breaking out the caps and using exclamation marks.

Game is NOT top 5 imo....but whatever.
 11-11-2010, 06:54 PM         #42
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't why yall keep feeding into Game's "Yo I'm going back to G-Unit" talk It's obviously NOT going to happen anytime soon and 50 could give a f**k cause he's still seeing change off of a couple of the Game's records.

It would be a good look if they got back together, but that s**t just aint happening. And let's not forget, 50 only kicked Game out because he didn't take part in some of the beefs 50 been involved in. Ppl run around and yell Game was disloyal, but how is not jumping in beef being that? Just cause you don't do ONE thing for your homies don't mean your disloyal or not down. s**t, everyones got friends that do s**t that you neccessarily don't agree with, so what the hell.

My 2 cents.
 7 years ago '10        #43
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
do yall think its too late for em to make a big impact ...
 7 years ago '05        #44
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
atleast game never sold vitamin water
 7 years ago '07        #45
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
game is lame as f**k..he's slump to a new low with this..he see's his career is f**kING OVER..so he's trying to b**ch and cry to 50 for a re-union now? like that would do something to revive both their dead a.ss careers, smh
 11-11-2010, 07:01 PM         #46
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
we get it, you like game. he tried to make peace, dissed him, tried again on twitter, dissed him, now he tried again. game is a lame, just accept it and move on.
game is a bipolar washed up rapper
i just dislike 50, do i have to like a rapper 50 has beef with 2 dislike him? gtfo. anybody could do what 50 does if they had the power behind them & beats he does. he brings nothing special to the game.

Beef & getting shot. thats what he is famous for
 7 years ago '04        #47
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29602 29602
 X-NINE said:
I don't why yall keep feeding into Game's "Yo I'm going back to G-Unit" talk It's obviously NOT going to happen anytime soon and 50 could give a f**k cause he's still seeing change off of a couple of the Game's records.

It would be a good look if they got back together, but that s**t just aint happening. And let's not forget, 50 only kicked Game out because he didn't take part in some of the beefs 50 been involved in. Ppl run around and yell Game was disloyal, but how is not jumping in beef being that? Just cause you don't do ONE thing for your homies don't mean your disloyal or not down. s**t, everyones got friends that do s**t that you neccessarily don't agree with, so what the hell.

My 2 cents.
real s**t
 11-11-2010, 07:04 PM         #48
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
50 cent cant lose at anything, dude is a walking W lol
u have to be a d!ckrider to think that about anybody
 7 years ago '10        #49
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

11-11-2010, 07:05 PM         #50
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:

My 2 cents.
 11-11-2010, 07:21 PM         #51
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game makin the west coast look real hoeish mayne.. aye this yall representative???
 7 years ago '09        #52
EA5ER1 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 378 378
 J.R. Hyphy said:
even if they did reunite...we off that. They all irrelevant.
basically
 7 years ago '05        #53
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 X-NINE said:
not a good analogy, 50 was game's boss. he pushed back his own album and gave game his own tracks, put him on tours, and basically put money in his pocket when he didn't have to. it's not asking for much in return to just ride with him. he wasn't asking game to diss them n*ggas, game went out of his way to say he wasn't riding with him on that. that's some disloyal s**t.

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-11-2010 at 07:27 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #54
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 lchops00 said:
STOP THE HATE GAME IS TOP 5 ALL OTHER RAPPERS GIVE HIM PROPS!! HE HAS TWO MIXTAPES THIS YEAR THAT COULD BE ALBUMS. CLASSIC ONES WHEN HIS PEOPLE BEAT UP ZULU RADIO ONE WONT PLAY HIS MUSIC. THATS WHY RED HASNT DOPPED. NO RADIO PUSH. 50 HAS FALLEN OFF HARDER THAN GAME. 50 NEEDS HIM BUCK AND BANKS TO STAY IN THE GAME THATS A FACT. REAL RECOGNIZES REAL b**chES!!!!!!!!!
wassup game u iight n*gga

7 years ago '05        #55
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
*waits for that f**k 50 tweet tomorrow*
 11-11-2010, 07:28 PM         #56
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
not a good analogy, 50 was game's boss. he gave him his own tracks, put him on tours, and basically put money in his pocket when he didn't have to. it's not asking for much in return to just ride with him. he wasn't asking game to diss them n*ggas, game went out of his way to say he wasn't riding with him on that. that's some disloyal s**t.
they asked him a question & he said he doesnt diss legends. didnt say 50 was a b**ch or anything like dat. like i said disloyal is what he did to bang em smurf
 7 years ago '05        #57
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Game is not the type of dude you want as a friend. Kiss your a.ss one minute, the second you walk away he trying to get the crowd to say "f**k you". He even sneak dissed wayne with the blood s**t after wayne resurrected his career the first time with "my life"
 7 years ago '07        #58
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 3314 3314
 Lupe Hunter said:

[pic - click to view]

11-11-2010, 07:30 PM         #59
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoDzSoN35 said:
Game is not the type of dude you want as a friend. Kiss your a.ss one minute, the second you walk away he trying to get the crowd to say "f**k you". He even sneak dissed wayne with the blood s**t after wayne resurrected his career the first time with "my life"
resurected? game was relevant still at that time lol. Nelly new song is a ressurection.

game now needs to be ressurected but he wont be unless that premo track is fire
 7 years ago '04        #60
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy