Rumor: Trey Songz "Involved" With Another Dude -> Brandin Deida (RocNation Employee)...WTF?

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Trey Songz A "Down Low Brother"...
I Dont Know, But, This Shyt Is Getting Mad Suspect... 32 59.26%
Nah, The Media Is Just Trying To Ruin His Success... 22 40.74%
Voters: 54. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
15883 pageviews
72 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
Rumor: Trey Songz "Involved" With Another Dude -> Brandin Deida (RocNation Employee)...WTF?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(click for pic - warning: very g@y)

^^^Trey Songz & Brandin Deida^^^

[pic - click to view]

(click for pic - warning: very g@y)

^^^Dorian Standberry^^^

Trey Songz has been dealing with rumors of being bis3xual for quite awhile now, so we weren’t surprised when we heard the latest rumor that he’s involved with a male employee of Jay-Z’s Roc Nation.

According to Bossip there is a new man in Trey’s life: 24-year-old Brandin Deida, an employee of RocNation.

Brandin is an NYU graduate who worked at Sony in their A&R department before getting his gig at RocNation. According to a Bossip inside source, Trey and Brandin met in Los Angeles on September 12 — a day before the MTV Video Music Awards.

“They’ve been inseparable ever since,” says the source, “but everything is very lowkey.”

The two have avoided being photographed together thus far, but Trey is always visiting Brandin at the 1411 Roc building in NYC where he works since Trey has spent a great deal of time in New York since finishing his Beacon Theater dates on 10/14 and 10/15 when his tour with Monica wrapped up.

“Trey is in Seattle right now preparing for the OMG Tour which starts tomorrow,” the insider tells Bossip, “and Brandin is there also, presumably on “business”.”

Apparently Trey and Brandin have been trying hard to cover their tracks and have a set routine for the hotel stays. The pair are currently staying at the same Seattle hotel where Brandin has a room to himself and Trey does as well. Our source tells us that despite the separate rooms, Trey and Brandin often end up being together for the night.

“Everything they do is very elaborate,” the source says of their attempt to cover up.”They don’t ride in the same cars either.”

Alledgedly Trey and actor/model Dorian Standberry (College Hill Atlanta) were intimate in the past until Trey dumped him for (allegedly gay) rapper Drake. Now this was just the word on the street, so we can't confirm this to be a fact. But the rumors and allegations haven't quit...

Source:

[pic - click to view]

Trey Songz accused of being Gay... Again? - FlyboyForever.com

72 comments for "Rumor: Trey Songz "Involved" With Another Dude -> Brandin Deida (RocNation Employee)...WTF?"

7 years ago '05        #2
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
Man wtf. put NSFW on this s**t man. I opened this page in the dam barber shop. Lord knows what cuda happened if I wasn't swift with the thumb
 7 years ago '07        #3
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344 OP
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Man wtf. put NSFW on this s**t man. I opened this page in the dam barber shop. Lord knows what cuda happened if I wasn't swift with the thumb
You shouldnt have been so QUICK to jump in this thread.....
[pic - click to view]

11-11-2010, 04:44 PM         #4
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw fucck u n*gga because the spellin of the name alone in the thread title makes u think it was Trey and a biitch. like when parents give they daughters masculine names like Ryan, Madison or Bobbi

but i click on this biitch and u up in here wit pictures of some nekkid n*gga who look like a zesty Caron Butler???? BX is goin to hell wit this Bossip/MTO bullshiit and i blame that ole f*ggit a.ss tranny Ajeana for this f*ggitry. T/S u a hoe a.ss n*gga breh
 7 years ago '10        #5
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Marvin Hagler said:
naw fucck u n*gga because the spellin of the name alone in the thread title makes u think it was Trey and a biitch. like when parents give they daughters masculine names like Ryan, Madison or Bobbi

but i click on this biitch and u up in here wit pictures of some nekkid n*gga who look like a zesty Caron Butler???? BX is goin to hell wit this Bossip/MTO bullshiit and i blame that ole f*ggit a.ss tranny Ajeana for this f*ggitry. T/S u a hoe a.ss n*gga breh
 7 years ago '04        #6
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
 Marvin Hagler said:

he probably went at trey like this

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #7
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Nothing surprises me anymore with these industry cats.. Which is quite sad, and speaks volumes of the music business as a whole.
 7 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:

I Dont "Type" Shyt Over The Net...Be Eazy My Nig....
 7 years ago '10        #9
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Real s**t, I thought that was a broads name too.

@ all this gay s**t coming out about n*ggas in the industry. Terrible.
 11-11-2010, 05:01 PM         #10
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the f**k kinda news is this dont tell me that s**t

god damn i thought it was gonna be some bangin a.ss ho named brendin or some s**t only to find out yall n*ggas gossipin about gay relationships
 7 years ago '04        #11
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Marvin Hagler said:

but i click on this biitch and u up in here wit pictures of some nekkid n*gga who look like a zesty Caron Butler????
WORD LOL

I didn't even look at it like that, thought the s**t said Brenda or something. Clicked the damn link and got the worst f**kin surprise in the world.
 7 years ago '05        #12
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 7 years ago '05        #13
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Avon_Barksdale said:
You shouldnt have been so QUICK to jump in this thread.....
[pic - click to view]

Ain't no n*gga named spelled no BrandIn. Or so I thot.

the thread title is now changed

Edit: n*gga YOU MADE THE THREAD
 7 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
WORD LOL

I didn't even look at it like that, thought the s**t said Brenda or something. Clicked the damn link and got the worst f**kin surprise in the world.
Title Fixed:

NOW IF ANOTHER n*gga COME IN HERE AND SAY THE SAME SHYT YOU SAID, THEY WANTED TO SEE THE SHYT ANY DAYUM WAY.....
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #15
space
space
 RICKY ROZAY said:
GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I Had Too........
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #16
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
LOL @ Zesty Caron Butler
 7 years ago '08        #17
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
YYEEEEUUAAHHHH
 7 years ago '07        #18
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10690 10690
Not "Mr.Steal ur girl"
 11-11-2010, 05:30 PM         #19
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some gay s**t
 7 years ago '04        #20
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
 THEINFAMOUS said:
LMAOOOOOOO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago