Why do MORONS hate on Joe Budden getting punched when Ice Cube got beat up and JACKED??!!

most viewed right now
 127
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-11-2010, 11:30 AM         #21
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 614FACE said:
thats wht happen when u f**kin wit wu tang. n*ggaz always think s**t is sweet until they cornered and cant back that s**t up. his own crew didnt even step up for him when that s**t happened cause they knew the deal. dude shouldnt been runnin his mouth st8 up. u eat what u k!ll. he got his homeboy smacked in the face on camera by ransom's crew for the same s**t. runnin his mouth on the net.

ice cube didnt get beat up and jacked. cube had a fair one and lost the f!ght. thats how he lost the chain. and he didnt lose the chain to cypress hill. he lost the chain f!ghting one of KAM's dudes. he just happend to b beefing wit cypress hill and they knew the dude who had his chain.
on point
 8 years ago '06        #22
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
cause budden is a cornball :fruit:...
 8 years ago '04        #23
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 452 452
Cube got into a f!ght with Solo (Kam's brother I think) held his own but, didn't win. From what I was told Kam or Solo are not to be played with. Since when making a movie makes you soft?
 8 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,048 | Props total: 28780 28780
...Because Cube Wasn't On The Internet Showing Himself Holding A Icepack Telling People The Weedman Punch Him...

/thread
 8 years ago '10        #25
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
n*gga nobody gives a f**k about Cube or a f!ght that happened back when n*ggaz was wearing Jehri curls................f**k outta here.....Buddens got lit up a year or two ago...............THATS WHY MOTHERf**kER!
 11-11-2010, 11:48 AM         #26
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga Kal Tourette keep swingin from joeys nuts!
 8 years ago '04        #27
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 2042 2042
it was a dumb beef that was blown outta proportion. n*ggas couldnt handle that Joe budden was/is a better emcee and pulled a b**ch move. its that simple. its like when gillie the kid "ghostwrote" for wayne. The attack is on the guy who is better at the craft about the thing people question most about him. At that time for wayne it was, "does he write his own s**t?" and budden its the street credit. raekwon aint slingin bricks like he be talkin in his songs but the music is still good. but is he a better rapper than joe budden...hell no. he could never be on that many songs by himself and sound half as good.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 2 2
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
it was a dumb beef that was blown outta proportion. n*ggas couldnt handle that Joe budden was/is a better emcee and pulled a b**ch move. its that simple. its like when gillie the kid "ghostwrote" for wayne. The attack is on the guy who is better at the craft about the thing people question most about him. At that time for wayne it was, "does he write his own s**t?" and budden its the street credit. raekwon aint slingin bricks like he be talkin in his songs but the music is still good. but is he a better rapper than joe budden...hell no. he could never be on that many songs by himself and sound half as good.
Are you denying that Gillie wrote for Wayne? Are you saying Raekwon is less successful in Hip-Hop than Joe Budden?
 8 years ago '10        #29
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
 Chuck Hustle said:
The Cypress Hill/Westside Connection beef damn near started a race war in So Cal... Dont even compare the two...
..........
 8 years ago '10        #30
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
i smell a Class A d!ckrider in here...
 Crookz said:
if u know ur in a conflict thats gonna get violent why r u gonna submit to the dude steppin to u?

that's an L

then talkin s**t after the fact

another L

joe suggests handling the situation a certain way rather than keepin it on some g s**t, taking control of the situation and doin them like they did him

another L

i could tell u aint from the hood or u aint got no g to u
real spit
 8 years ago '09        #31
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343
 614FACE said:
thats wht happen when u f**kin wit wu tang. n*ggaz always think s**t is sweet until they cornered and cant back that s**t up. his own crew didnt even step up for him when that s**t happened cause they knew the deal. dude shouldnt been runnin his mouth st8 up. u eat what u k!ll. he got his homeboy smacked in the face on camera by ransom's crew for the same s**t. runnin his mouth on the net.

ice cube didnt get beat up and jacked. cube had a fair one and lost the f!ght. thats how he lost the chain. and he didnt lose the chain to cypress hill. he lost the chain f!ghting one of KAM's dudes. he just happend to b beefing wit cypress hill and they knew the dude who had his chain.
 Crookz said:
if u know ur in a conflict thats gonna get violent why r u gonna submit to the dude steppin to u?

that's an L

then talkin s**t after the fact

another L

joe suggests handling the situation a certain way rather than keepin it on some g s**t, taking control of the situation and doin them like they did him

another L

i could tell u aint from the hood or u aint got no g to u
you ain't lying tho Kal Tourette is a b**ch n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #32
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 2 2
 614FACE said:
thats wht happen when u f**kin wit wu tang. n*ggaz always think s**t is sweet until they cornered and cant back that s**t up. his own crew didnt even step up for him when that s**t happened cause they knew the deal. dude shouldnt been runnin his mouth st8 up. u eat what u k!ll. he got his homeboy smacked in the face on camera by ransom's crew for the same s**t. runnin his mouth on the net.

ice cube didnt get beat up and jacked. cube had a fair one and lost the f!ght. thats how he lost the chain. and he didnt lose the chain to cypress hill. he lost the chain f!ghting one of KAM's dudes. he just happend to b beefing wit cypress hill and they knew the dude who had his chain.
I stand corrected, Coulda swore someone got jumped from Westside Connection
 11-11-2010, 01:59 PM         #33
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
it was a dumb beef that was blown outta proportion. n*ggas couldnt handle that Joe budden was/is a better emcee and pulled a b**ch move. its that simple. its like when gillie the kid "ghostwrote" for wayne. The attack is on the guy who is better at the craft about the thing people question most about him. At that time for wayne it was, "does he write his own s**t?" and budden its the street credit. raekwon aint slingin bricks like he be talkin in his songs but the music is still good. but is he a better rapper than joe budden...hell no. he could never be on that many songs by himself and sound half as good.
im gonna bet you are about 16-17...you opinion means s**t f**k boy
 8 years ago '04        #34
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$4,928 | Props total: 1050 1050
I'm a big budden fan but he did act like a punk, he let them n*ggas diss him on stage, talk s**t about him on the radio then they beat that n*gga up and made him say sorry.
 11-11-2010, 06:39 PM         #35
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
its like when a parent spanks a child.. the kid says the darndest things in the heat of the moment and the parents just laugh it off.

s**t is deeper than rap. stop stanning

joe's name aint s**t on the streets
and who gives a s**t about what the streets perceive u as? f**k 'em....most are ignorant idiots who hate on folks like eminem cause he aint HOOD enought...morons. do ur fans respect you? good
 11-11-2010, 06:41 PM         #36
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jumpoff21 said:
I'm a big budden fan but he did act like a punk, he let them n*ggas diss him on stage, talk s**t about him on the radio then they beat that n*gga up and made him say sorry.
but he answered all their disses. he also challenges raekwon to a man on man f!ght and he b**ched out so where was he faulted here? if kwon could make him say sorry by himself hen id call budden a punk. 6 dudes hovering over you? nother story...makes the 6 dudes b**ches
 11-11-2010, 06:42 PM         #37
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sloppy1 said:
im gonna bet you are about 16-17...you opinion means s**t f**k boy
he spoke FACTS and im over 25
 8 years ago '06        #38
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
Got damn your cape is in full flight?
 8 years ago '09        #39
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Umad OP? :lol4:
 8 years ago '06        #40
sk8ter_dude06 
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 2 2
 Kal Tourette said:
yea wsup with that? when B Real and em wrecked on him...
B Real and Cypress Hill weren't the ones who robbed him...check out Beef Vol. 1 to get the real facts...but lets be honest, rap dudes are like basketball players...actors. Them fools act hard, but really can't f!ght
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
246 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy