Pat Riley already unimpressed with Chris Bosh?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
I said all off season people were overeating these 3 getting together because bosh isn't a dominate big like people was making him out to be. They need a compare true big...right now they got ajump short which they have plenty of. THEY need a big who can do damage in the paint and can play defense
 7 years ago '09        #42
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
another negative Chris Bosh thread. What else is new?
 7 years ago '05        #43
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4898 4898
Yea so I am supposed to believe a great basketball man like Riley didn't do his homework on Bosh. Bosh not being tough inside...not being good defensively...not really being a back to the basket player...he didn't develop those weaknesses over the summer. Riley knew what he was getting and I also think Riley knows he needs a bigger guy playing center to supplement Bosh b/c he is just not gonna hold down the paint. He couldn't find that guy in the off season. I doubt he'll find that guy before the trade deadline. But I know he knows he has to get that guy for Bosh to really shine.

I think people are being unfair to Bosh...media and fans that is. He didn't just become this kind of player...he was always this kind of player. The only issue I really have is that he isn't on the boards. He rebounded well in Toronto. He needs to get on the boards. But you can't expect him to be a player he never was...a tough, defensive player who could consistently score from the low post.
 11-11-2010, 08:44 AM         #44
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grillionaire said:
What was Miami thinking getting Bosh. They should have got Boozer or Lee. Lee would have fit in perfectly.
i was thinking the same thing about Lee

Bosh got on because he was kissing a.ss and riding around on Wades a.ss. Lee though would of been perfect for what they needed at the moment. Perfect player they needed to get them rebounds to start the fast breaks
 7 years ago '07        #45
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Why the hell did they ever include Bosh anyway? Dude's destiny is in Toronto and nowhere else.
 7 years ago '05        #46
SoReal 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 582 582
Noah and lebron should never used in the same sentence. Noah would probably never play with james after James tried him last year in chicago.
 7 years ago '04        #47
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Hold That said:
Funny how this board thinks Noah aint worth 60mil, but seems like every GM is willing to trade a f**kin super star for him..

Noah respect in the league >>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

Haters gon hate
Dude is a really GOOD big man but don't over do it son.
 7 years ago '07        #48
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
They should trade him to the rockets for a bench
 7 years ago '06        #49
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Trade Deng and Gibson for him plus filler for the numbers.

Gibson's putting up 15 and 6 playing 30 min a game... already better than Bosh.

Let Bosh play the 3 and give us a draft pick and call it even.

Miami

Anthony
Gibson
Deng
James
Wade

Still got Big Z/Haslem/Miller/Chalmers off the bench. Wade and James can dominate the ball...penetrate and dish to an open Deng or Gibson for jumpers all day.. Plus they are both outsanding defensivly.

Chicago

Noah
Boozer
Bosh
Bogans
Rose

Still got Watson/Korver/Brewer/Asik/Scal(whos actually been playing decent..who knew?) off the bench. All Rose needs is cats to hit shots. Bosh likes to play on the perimeter anyway, so let him roam and play the three. His lenth will make for mismatches with other 3's on the offensive end, he lacks in defense to keep up with some 3's but with Booz and Noah in the paint help defense should suffice. Bench is still decent too.

Last edited by JamesAdamsIz808; 11-11-2010 at 11:50 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #50
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow all this talk its only 8 games in into 82 damn talk about suspect what was ppl wanting u be a fool if u didnt think it would take some time to get this going.

his D should be better but all this talk now about get him out of there is stupid
anyone who knows basketball knew he wasnt gonna be big down under the basket he never has before dont knoow why ppl think that would change now 7 year into his career. just stop jumping overboard give them some time man geez
 7 years ago '04        #51
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Trade Deng and Gibson for him plus filler for the numbers.

Gibson's putting up 15 and 6 playing 30 min a game... already better than Bosh.

Let Bosh play the 3 and give us a draft pick and call it even.

Miami

Anthony
Gibson
Deng
James
Wade

Still got Big Z/Haslem/Miller/Chalmers off the bench. Wade and James can dominate the ball...penetrate and dish to an open Deng or Gibson for jumpers all day.. Plus they are both outsanding defensivly.

Chicago

Noah
Boozer
Bosh
Bogans
Rose

Still got Watson/Korver/Brewer/Asik/Scal(whos actually been playing decent..who knew?) off the bench. All Rose needs is cats to hit shots. Bosh likes to play on the perimeter anyway, so let him roam and play the three. His lenth will make for mismatches with other 3's on the offensive end, he lacks in defense to keep up with some 3's but with Booz and Noah in the paint help defense should suffice. Bench is still decent too.

Why would we trade for that bum? He would do the same thing here that he's doing for Miami right now..That would be a really dumb trade, and Bosh is NOT a small forward...If Gibson is doing better than Bosh right now, you don't trade him for Christina..
 11-11-2010, 01:23 PM         #52
Norml_Row 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
season just started how can he be unimpressed theres still a long way to go.
 7 years ago '04        #53
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
Glad the Lakers didnt get this bum
 7 years ago '04        #54
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
 Grillionaire said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #55
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
Riley doesn't have "sources" or "people close to him"
 7 years ago '07        #56
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I'm a little confused though. Is he supposed to be the same go-to Bosh he was on the hapless Raptors, or was a decline in numbers expected given the better talent in Miami?

He was clearing more rebounds in Toronto because his guys missed more shots, honestly. He looks like the same ol' Bosh to me, albeit he's trying to find his rhythm, but still the same nonetheless.
 7 years ago '10        #57
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
damn bosh sucks but they need a player to compliment bosh down low. A gritty center with toughness someone to grab boards and hustle. Bosh looks so s**tty out there, hes scared. These trade rumours will only make him play worse and f**k up his mentality
 7 years ago '07        #58
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
chris bosh is a bum..this isnt toronto, so he's no longer the 1st option and big time scorer he was over there..dude is getting oushined and out worked in the inside..he's weak and plays like a b**ch..he's a homo a.ss down low b ball player..and now it's really starting to show how sauce his inside game is
 7 years ago '07        #59
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,380 | Props total: 13034 13034
 WiLL i Am said:
so i guess u and Dedos are part of the family?
i'm a made man .
 11-11-2010, 05:20 PM         #60
yowee1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get zo back in there
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago