Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15528 15528

[video - click to view]

snoop flow
 7 years ago '05        #42
draglee 
space
space
$897 | Props total: 0 0
mayn cut it out....he didnt come from a hard gangsta life...making movies and shyt now u wanna turn gangsta
 11-10-2010, 06:34 PM         #43
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
why was this dude doin an interview of people & why bow wow got that serious son? LOL
 7 years ago '07        #44
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
sacrificed who you wanted to be to make other people happy? lmfao stfu bow wow ..your dumbass was the one who reaped the benifits..you got money and fame out of it...so why the f**k would you complain now? oh yeah i forgot when you made the transition from a lil n*gga to an adult all the dumbass girls soon stopped checkin for your wack a.ss like they used to..so therefore your career is OVER

Last edited by Deniro732; 11-10-2010 at 07:19 PM..
 11-10-2010, 07:20 PM         #45
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:

snoop flow

Bow Wow peaked at 6.
 11-10-2010, 07:53 PM         #46
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, Bow WOw isn't a terrible rapper but he's looking pathetic.. Why does he feel bad for making raps for his age group? Now he is trying to disassociate himself from that image to promote his "new" or the "person he REALLY is" image.

All he's doing is trying mold himself into an image that is popular NOW. How about being yourself. You've been rich since you were 10. You can't rap about being in the streets when you were living in a mansion.
 7 years ago '06        #47
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
We gon see. And the f**k @ 3:12.. whata ccent was thaT? n*gga said "fakin" like he from the trailer park.
 7 years ago '07        #48
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15079 15079
if it wasnt for snoop he the one that came jd like yo you can do something with lil bow wow

what if bow wow stayed on death row he be another shelved artist with war stories but broke

jd got him a nice life livin well and now he wanna be a thug
 7 years ago '06        #49
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
and Loon neva wanted to have friends...

[pic - click to view]

11-10-2010, 09:55 PM         #50
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:

[pic - click to view]

I'd rather watch that movie 10 times in a row then listen to his s**t. There are alot of ni*** who be in his situation in a heart beat. Why annonce it now when no one cares?
 11-10-2010, 11:09 PM         #51
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off, your affiliation doesnt make u hard, if anything this kid has been blessed at a early age to be in the position he is in, problem is he has been livin off of his lil bow wow image way to long, and now he wants to be all hard, but its obvious that now in days u can make a living off who you used to be....... lets see what he has in mind as he reinvents himself.......
 7 years ago '10        #52
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6716 6716
I never wanted Bow Wow to be Bow Wow either so I guess that makes two of us.
 7 years ago '05        #53
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Loxy Miracles said:
maaannnnnn siiiitt yo a.ss doowwnnn (craig voice)
 7 years ago '04        #54
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5195 5195
I understand what hes sayin, he didn't wanna be the bubblegum rapper he turned into, that doesn't necessarily mean he was gonna be a gangster rapper,but maybe just a rapper dudes would respect, instead somebody yall have no respect for like it is now.

his whole career he's been disrespected as an emcee,yall say "Man, he makin all this money, he should stfu" ECT. but believe it's not all about that to some people ,some actually do it atleast partially for the love of it.
 7 years ago '06        #55
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
^this is true. i get what he tryna say, but he coming about it in the wrong way, goin the kanye route, next thing u know he gon be interrupting video award shows lol. i wonder how SAMMIE, ROMEO feel. lol

Last edited by BCB; 11-11-2010 at 01:48 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #56
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Every time I hear Bow Wow talk my first reaction is "He is trying SO hard". This interview is no different.

He says he's going to be his "real" self now, but all I see him doing is unnaturally trying to cuss every other word and saying "n*gga" every other word to make himself fit this image of how he WANTS to be viewed. He constantly speaks in a tone in which it's like he's trying to prove himself or qualify himself to people, but yet the actual words coming out of his mouth say otherwise and so it doesn't feel or look natural/congruent.

He may not be the "lil bow wow" we saw, but he definitely is not this guy that he's showing us either, and therefore I think he's getting who he is mixed up with how we wants to be viewed by people.
 7 years ago '04        #57
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,669 | Props total: 4202 4202
to be honest other than the s**t about saying jermaine talked him into that s**t, he was actually saying a lot of real s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy