11/9/10 Utah Jazz v. Miami Heat 7:30 est "Bosh Shut These Haters Up"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #581
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Erik Spoelstra went with the EXACT SAME LINE UP that allowed Utah to take the game into OT.... in OT.

Like I said he is NOT RESPONSIBLE for Dwyane Wade and Carlos Arroyo missing crucial free throws, but overall, to say he's a Championship caliber head coach is reaching with Rayshaun Prince arms and James Jones forehead.

Excuse me for giving credit where it's due and where it's due only. Erik Spoelstra is one of the best defensive minds in basketball. BUT THAT IS WHERE IT ENDS.
 7 years ago '05        #582
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3540 3540
 TheMagicMan said:
wow, just watched the highlights...millsap vamped out on ya'll

and at yall calling for spo's head everytime ya'll lose.
They refuse to point it at the right people(You know who they are). When a n*gga named Millsap drops 46 on you, don't you dare try to look at the coach, they should have been the ones to figure that out. I mean, Millsap not bad but come on he dropped 46 on you. He's not Melo, D-Will etc. Come on now, you really need the coach in that situation? Im dying over here laughing, this s**t is crazy. But oh well, its not my team so i'll stop here and this is my last post in this thread.
 7 years ago '05        #583
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Spo is the defensive version of Brad Childress.... f**k out of here.
 7 years ago '04        #584
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
What ever happened to Bosh having this so called "defense?"
 7 years ago '05        #585
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
They refuse to point it at the right people(You know who they are). When a n*gga named Millsap drops 46 on you, don't you dare try to look at the coach, they should have been the ones to figure that out. I mean, Millsap not bad but come on he dropped 46 on you. He's not Melo, D-Will etc. Come on now, you really need the coach in that situation? Im dying over here laughing, this s**t is crazy. But oh well, its not my team so i'll stop here and this is my last post in this thread.
Reading comprehension >>>>>>

I don't think anyone is blaming this game completely on Erik Spoelstra, but we all prefer our changes with Pat Riley. How difficult is that to understand? Spo didn't even try to make an ADJUSTMENT. He kept the SAME GUYS in through the final 5 minutes - OT. Didn't change ANY of the matchups at all.

Dwyane Wade is my favorite player in all of sports history and I am ripping him for missing those free throws. No one is safe in basketball, or life itself. You do right and right things are said about you. You f**k up and f**ked up things are said about you. That's life.
 7 years ago '10        #586
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 joshdogg26 said:
i wasn't singling him out, i was just responding to a post about him and not anything else before u decided to interrogate me about it

i didn't know somebody's field goal shooting could be that offensive

No interrogation man but when you say LeBron shooting 5/18 was a factor when Kobe shot 6/24 in game 7 and won the chip you have to see that it's bigger then one player. I know you didn't mean to be that dramatic like "Oh my God we lost because LeBron went 5 for 18" but it shouldn't even be an issue because so many things went wrong yet so many things went right. He contributed in other ways and Wade was doing the scoring. I saw what the poster said but I didn't react because it's not about LeBron, his stats or what he does and doesn't do for the heat it's about the team.
 7 years ago '05        #587
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
I'm a real Heat fam homie and have been since the beginning. I never said he was a better coach Than one of the greatest coaches ever but he is OUR coach NOW and he has done a really f**king good job....

I seriously can't even believe I'm hearing this s**t....I've lived in Miami for 25 years and everyone I know is a die hard Heat fan and I've never heard such blatant disrespect to SPO from one single person. This includes fans, die hard NBA enthusiasts, analysts etc.

We lose one game due to miraculous events and missed free throws and you want to can a GREAT coach....Go f**king cheer for the Nets or some s**t.
Stop lying. This is the biggest fairweather/bandwagon city in the USA. Of any random 10 local friends I can pull out of a hat.... half of them are Lakers fans.

I meant to stop reading after you said Spo has done a "really f**king good job".... I'd like to hear an in depth analysis as to how you came up with that remark?

Look at the God Given roster Pat Riley handed this man. You think he's done a "really f**king good job" thus far.... SERIOUSLY?
 7 years ago '04        #588
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 2 Pistolz said:
Spo is the defensive version of Brad Childress.... f**k out of here.
Come on man, this is a BASKETBALL team, letting a cat score 46 has nothing to do with the coach...what I saw in the highlight was a cat who doesn't shoot 3's go off from behind the line at the end of the game .

That has to fall on the players, you got 2 of the greatest basketball minds in the game on the same floor...if they can't figure it out, then the problem is more than the coach.

Seems like an easy scapegoat. It's 1 regular season game
 7 years ago '04        #589
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
 2 Pistolz said:
Reading comprehension >>>>>>

I don't think anyone is blaming this game completely on Erik Spoelstra, but we all prefer our changes with Pat Riley. How difficult is that to understand? Spo didn't even try to make an ADJUSTMENT. He kept the SAME GUYS in through the final 5 minutes - OT. Didn't change ANY of the matchups at all.

Dwyane Wade is my favorite player in all of sports history and I am ripping him for missing those free throws. No one is safe in basketball, or life itself. You do right and right things are said about you. You f**k up and f**ked up things are said about you. That's life.
not to mention keeping his 2nd best offensive player on the bench in tight games last season and running some of the most retarded rotations i've ever seen...but i wouldnt expect many people to understand that since most of them never watched a heat game prior to this season
 7 years ago '04        #590
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
Im with webber on this one. Why wasnt bron attacking!! Why wasnt Z in at all ij OT? He slow but our best damn center sadly. I dunno mane good a.ss game. Oh yea every miami fan that was a fan before this year hated Spo especially for benching beasly for damn near half a game at times
 7 years ago '06        #591
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 471 471
 ronnie said:
Millsapp will box out, and push Bosh off the block all the way out to the 3pt line
 ronnie said:
Saw a few games, and Millsap and CJ Miles are picking up what Boozer left off

The man called it. Milsap is good but in no way should he be scoring 45+ points. Heat will continued to get muscled by big men.
 7 years ago '09        #592
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
 7 years ago '04        #593
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
Big Ron knows Chris Bosh...looking at the stat line, the Jazz dominated points in the paint. Those high percentage shots and letting your big men go to work seems like the blueprint right now to take down the Heat. Don't really know what ya'll can do about that though, you just don't have the size
 7 years ago '04        #594
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 Ghost Writer said:
Was Beasley possibly their overall best OFFENSIVE player??? yeah I'll give you that.....

Was/is Beasley a turnover-prone, defensive liability possessing, weed smoking, goofball without an understanding of the game? 100%

Once again I don't know where you "Heat" fans come from...Because I have never heard one of my friends or any real Heat fan praise Michael Beasley. Michael Beasley probably deserved to play less than he actually did but Spo kept giving him chances.

You're a joke if you think Spo was a bad coach because he sat one of the most Non NBA ready players to come out of the draft in years.

I've never met a Heat fan that likes Beasley.../discussion
Beasley was the second best offensive option last year regardless of what you say.. He was the only other player not named Wade that an ISO could be called for. Yes he's inconsistent as f**k but hes still a good and rare offensive talent. But yeah I think Spo did do a good job coaching the last 2 years especially considering the roster.

Last edited by CTre; 11-09-2010 at 10:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #595
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
wow, bosh only has 2 offensive rebounds in the last 2 games...
 7 years ago '05        #596
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
 Ghost Writer said:
Was Beasley possibly their overall best OFFENSIVE player??? yeah I'll give you that.....

Was/is Beasley a turnover-prone, defensive liability possessing, weed smoking, goofball without an understanding of the game? 100%

Once again I don't know where you "Heat" fans come from...Because I have never heard one of my friends or any real Heat fan praise Michael Beasley. Michael Beasley probably deserved to play less than he actually did but Spo kept giving him chances.

You're a joke if you think Spo was a bad coach because he sat one of the most Non NBA ready players to come out of the draft in years.

I've never met a Heat fan that likes Beasley.../discussion

he didnt play cus he's a chucker and a defensive liability!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #597
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
 Sheeed said:
the fat black n*gga?

rawchester said:
get outta here with that nonsense
oh yea, THAT FAT BLACK n*gga

@
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #598
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
Spo has a few adjustments to make in his rotations and his playcalling is lacking but this loss is all on the players. As was the loss against the hornets. Thursday we can expect them to play the Full 48, so we will see then.
 7 years ago '04        #599
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
HOW ABOUT THE HEAT
 7 years ago '05        #600
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
Come on man, this is a BASKETBALL team, letting a cat score 46 has nothing to do with the coach...what I saw in the highlight was a cat who doesn't shoot 3's go off from behind the line at the end of the game .

That has to fall on the players, you got 2 of the greatest basketball minds in the game on the same floor...if they can't figure it out, then the problem is more than the coach.

Seems like an easy scapegoat. It's 1 regular season game
All I needed to see.

No offense but you didn't watch the game. We made ZERO adjustments like ALWAYS.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy