Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #561
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,108 | Props total: 22562 22562
CODE RED!!!! CODE REEEEEDDDD !!!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #562
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
And we gonna act like Spo didn't play Bosh/Haslem front court the entire OT against Millsap/Fasenko? Like he didn't realize that was a MAJOR problem in the 4th quarter? He's not 100% responsible for this loss, but he will NEVER win a Championship as a head coach.

The sooner we realize that.... the sooner we have a chance to COMPETE.

Because right now, like I said before, Boston is BY FAR the best ***TEAM*** in the Eastern Conference. BY FAR. It's not even close. It's close on paper, but paper is paper and doesn't mean s**t once the ball goes up.

I'm not making excuses for grown a.ss n*ggas making millions of dollars anymore. You come out flat like that in the second half at home up 19.... you are a COACH who allows your team to come out flat like that.... 1-15 + the entire coaching staff deserve a share of the blame tonight.

I blame Pat Riley for this s**t too. Stop being afraid of what they're going to say and come back. You know you want to and you know it's what is best for the team that YOU built.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 11-09-2010 at 10:04 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #563
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 2 Pistolz said:
And we gonna act like Spo didn't play Bosh/Haslem front court the entire OT against Millsap/Fasenko? Like he didn't realize that was a MAJOR problem in the 4th quarter? He's not 100% responsible for this loss, but he will NEVER win a Championship as a head coach.
The sooner we realize that.... the sooner we have a chance to COMPETE.

Because right now, like I said before, Boston is BY FAR the best ***TEAM*** in the Eastern Conference. BY FAR. It's not even close. It's close on paper, but paper is paper and doesn't mean s**t once the ball goes up.
riley's about to send that n*gga back to the video room
 7 years ago '10        #564
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 joshdogg26 said:
everybody played a part. our bigs did not stop milsap. wade and arroyo did not make their free throws, and lebron shot like s**t. if any one of those things were different, we would have won the game.

i mentioned his shooting to somebody else who was bragging about his stat line because that is part of the game, too, no? i didn't ever say "he is the sole reason we lost and it is only because of him." that was an invention of ur own insecurity.

You were singling LeBron out, you now mention other factors after I brought it up. The game was lost in the 3rd quarter and Miami stopped playing defense. Yes some things went good and bad down the stretch but Miami literally gave Utah the game and that is inexcusable.
 7 years ago '05        #565
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766

i understand teams make runs, but you shouldn't blow a lead that big at home...
 7 years ago '04        #566
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
I hope you're not a Heat fan because if you are we don't want you...Spo is an amazing coach and had nothing to do with this loss....
 7 years ago '07        #567
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13081 13081
 Ghost Writer said:
I hope you're not a Heat fan because if you are we don't want you...Spo is an amazing coach and had nothing to do with this loss....
speak for urself
 7 years ago '98        #568
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
just got home... saw the boxscore... and just want to say something...

BOSH WAS ON MILLSAP - CORRECT?
 7 years ago '07        #569
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
You were singling LeBron out, you now mention other factors after I brought it up. The game was lost in the 3rd quarter and Miami stopped playing defense. Yes some things went good and bad down the stretch but Miami literally gave Utah the game and that is inexcusable.
i wasn't singling him out, i was just responding to a post about him and not anything else before u decided to interrogate me about it

i didn't know somebody's field goal shooting could be that offensive
 7 years ago '05        #570
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Erik Spoelstra, Tony Sparano, Randy Shannon.... f**k my life.
 7 years ago '04        #571
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
You're a joke...especially if you think Beasley ever deserved to set foot on a Miami Heat basketball court. Every TRUE Miami Heat fan I know, including me, respects the f**k out of SPO...Speak for yourself homie
keep tellin that to yourself homie. riley's about to make him spend time with his family.
 7 years ago '07        #572
space
space
 ronnie said:
just got home... saw the boxscore... and just want to say something...

BOSH WAS ON MILLSAP - CORRECT?
ehhhh not entirely. i'd say about half of that goes on bosh's head. and the threes he made was either god or the ghost brother from "the sixth man."
 7 years ago '07        #573
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
another non-sellout?
 7 years ago '05        #574
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i'm loving this look at u fools go at it. clam down yea they lost but who cares

its nov most ppl arent even looking at basketball yet chill. it will get blown up but its w.e
 7 years ago '05        #575
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Ghost, you're a f**king idiot.... go on any Miami Heat forum on the net.... Sun-Sentinel blog comments.... Miami Herald blog comments.... RealGM Heat board.... the official Heat website forums.... anywhere....

I'd say it's about 90/10 on how many Heat fans DO NOT support Erik Spoelstra.

And f**k out of here with that "real Heat fan" talk. b**ch I've been a Heat fan all my life and you have Stephen Curry in your avatar.
 7 years ago '07        #576
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
I hope you're not serious bro....I think people saying Spo is a bad coach and no one in Miami likes him need to speak for themselves....
spo is much better suited to be an a.ssistant coach. defensively he just recycles riley's principles. offensively he's all over the place, and his sup patterns and in-game adjustments r probably the worst in the league.
 7 years ago '05        #577
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Like I told the other dude....I hope you're not from Miami fam. You fake a.ss fan...
Tell it how it is = fake fan
Lie to yourself = real fan

?

f**k out of here. Go suck some Filipino d!ck f**got.
 7 years ago '05        #578
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Find me one "REAL" Heat fan who supports Spo over Riles.... and find me his address.... I'll blow his brains out myself and r*pe his mother.
 7 years ago '07        #579
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
another non-sellout?
we average 100% attendance and about 1,000 more fans than the celtics
 7 years ago '04        #580
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
wow, just watched the highlights...millsap vamped out on ya'll

and at yall calling for spo's head everytime ya'll lose.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy