My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = CLASSIC

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2010, 08:49 PM         #121
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
yes because Music is a form of entertainment.. It's no different from watching a movie about Gangsters or Mobsters, who blow 30 million and gain another 30million..

Even though Jay-Z might be keeping it 100%truth in his rhymes it's still entertaining to say the least that he can go through that much money and regain it all again.. Too me it's fascinating to say the least..

Music is all entertainment.. When I feel like listening to something thought provoking, I put in Lupe, Nas,Immortal Technique or someone along those lines, when I'm in my c*cky mood feeling like a baller I throw in Jay-Z.. Thats the thing with music and human beings, EMOTIONS, and you can change up the music you listen too based upon the mood you feeling..

Like when I was going through a break up, 808's came out and to this day I f**kin love that album cause I felt that n*ggas pain through those songs cause I was going through the same s**t relationship wise.. Music is based on emotion and what you vibe to at that particular time and moment.. Stop thinking everyone should listen to just ONE STYLE and one type of music.. Doesn't make you dumb or disinterested in anything else..

And yes sometimes soulja boy is fitting for parties and a relaxed fun environment.. Would I go out and buy his album? No. But like I said, music is based on situations and moods for me.. I'm not going to discredit anything.. The music I listen too does not define me as a person..
How does the line "I lost 30 million, so i spend another 30 million" hype you up as if it applies to you, though?

at the "fascinating" part.

I understand the mood swing songs outlook.
 7 years ago '05        #122
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 erickonasis said:

And Runaway f**kin sucks
Ok. I'm sure this album is good then.
 7 years ago '04        #123
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17511 17511
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
MBDTF >>> Illmatic ...
stick to the game section...your better over there
 7 years ago '07        #124
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
As one of Kanye's biggest fans, this definitely is his weakest effort. Still a dope album none the less.
 7 years ago '05        #125
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
 TheBallDontLie said:
How does the line "I lost 30 million, so i spend another 30 million" hype you up as if it applies to you, though?

I understand the mood swing songs outlook.
It inspires me for the simple fact that if Jay Z can come from the Marcy projects from the f**kin bottom of America, to the absolute top, and blow 30million and still gain that back.. Lets me know I need to step my game up and be where he's at now.. That inspires me that he can blow that type of money considering where he came from and not be affected at all.. It inspires me and gets me hyped to actually step up in reaching my goals..

Maybe thats just me I look at songs differently than most people.. Like Reasonable Doubt, classic album.. Nothing but bragging sippin champagne on that entire album.. That probably was one of the most inspirational albums that made me want to get on my grind..

Remember people are motivated and inspired by different things..

At the end of the day you can equate to me saying this that I'm just fascinated by material meaningless possessions.. Too a certain degree yes I am, but thats not the end all be all of life for me, at the same time, I would love to live "The Good Life" these rappers talk about.. Who wouldn't? Which is why I listen, and get motivation from it..

Last edited by Hold That; 11-09-2010 at 08:59 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #126
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17511 17511
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Like Jay-Z said n*ggas want that old hov, buy my OLD singles...

you WANT Kanye like YOU want him, bruh, thats not realistic. all artist should grow on all levels. That doesn't mean he's abandoned it, he's just going to the 'left' and making/breaking boxes. He's evolved into something new every album.
I dont give a f**k about a n*gga growin and s**t ....it aint even the lyrics the tracks are f**kin wack

Common came back wit s**t like this after doing his "branching" albums....These songs are classics...this is what we want to hear not this "Fantasy" bulls**t

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #127
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Okay we get it.

Stop f**king crying.
 7 years ago '04        #128
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Hold That said:
I usually respect your opinions, and admittedly you are one of my favorite posters(I don't have many), but you always s**t on Kanye, never seen you give him props once.. So I'm not sure if Kanye could have done anything to actually gain your favor.. Truth be told I just think you like his style PERIOD.
I don't like CURRENT style..

College Dropout and Late Registration are classics to me.. But with every release, Kanye's music has gotten worse and worse, to the point that now I may as well be considered a hater now..
 11-09-2010, 09:09 PM         #129
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone gave "Blame Game" a 10?

Never yawned so much during an album.
 7 years ago '04        #130
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
 erickonasis said:
I dont give a f**k about a n*gga growin and s**t ....it aint even the lyrics the tracks are f**kin wack

Common came back wit s**t like this after doing his "branching" albums....These songs are classics...this is what we want to hear not this "Fantasy" bulls**t

Thats a classic album right there... for sure... Common baby!
 7 years ago '07        #131
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
 erickonasis said:
stick to the game section...your better over there
 BastardChild said:
stfu..nonsense
My opinion, you don't have to agree. Illmatic is a snoozefest...
 11-09-2010, 09:16 PM         #132
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If we die in each others arms we still get laid in our Afterlife
If we die in each others arms we still get laid

7 years ago '05        #133
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719

[video - click to view]

thats the ye i love....not listening till dirty version comes out
 7 years ago '05        #134
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
All Falls Down is one of my favorites.

Don't like the beat so much though, the lyrics were n point though.
 11-09-2010, 09:36 PM         #135
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
All Falls Down is one of my favorites.

Don't like the beat so much though, the lyrics were n point though.
You're a clown who cares what you think.
 11-09-2010, 09:38 PM         #136
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's terrible about this album is that we saw Kanye open up his shell and almost got a glimpse at that "perfect" artist only to realize that he is still scared about what people think and wants to appeal to the dumb masses. If Kanye took out Monster and So Appalled, this would have been a beautiful album and I honestly would have put it above a lot of albums released this decade.

But...

Even with Kanye opening up his true artistic and poetic side, he's still scared. He left Monster and So Appalled on the album to make sure people heard those tracks so that he can perform them live because...well lets face it, these tracks bang live (check youtube). What he should have done is kept them off and kept performing them live to promote them and had Moma's Boyfriend and Chain Heavy like mentioned earlier. Add a beautifully artistic beat and some soul and I would have gave this album a 9.5/10 (-.5 for blame game).
 7 years ago '09        #137
SofaKingFresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 134 134
 mattdogg444 said:

thats the ye i love....not listening till dirty version comes out
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '12        #138
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Garbage
 7 years ago '05        #139
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
So I just listened to Monster for the first time... What the hell is this
 11-09-2010, 09:40 PM         #140
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
What's terrible about this album is that we saw Kanye open up his shell and almost got a glimpse at that "perfect" artist only to realize that he is still scared about what people think and wants to appeal to the dumb masses. If Kanye took out Monster and So Appalled, this would have been a beautiful album and I honestly would have put it above a lot of albums released this decade.

But...

Even with Kanye opening up his true artistic and poetic side, he's still scared. He left Monster and So Appalled on the album to make sure people heard those tracks so that he can perform them live because...well lets face it, these tracks bang live (check youtube). What he should have done is kept them off and kept performing them live to promote them and had Moma's Boyfriend and Chain Heavy like mentioned earlier. Add a beautifully artistic beat and some soul and I would have gave this album a 9.5/10 (-.5 for blame game).
at you making Kayne out to being brilliant or having a amazing poetic side.

Beats were on point, everything else was a DUD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy