My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = CLASSIC

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #401
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
I just cant get over how f**king hard this album is.

Damn! I cant stop thinking about it, reciting parts to it and just generally playing it.

What albums are better than this REALLY?

What bothers me even more and its damn near comical is that prior to hearing this leak I was DONE with Kanye, even going as far as to clown his a.ss on twitter.

I wish I could give this album an 11/10
 7 years ago '05        #402
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2219 2219
This album is not a classic. sorry ts. i like Man on the Moon II a lot more than this album. Theres a few hot tracks but overall his first three albums are way better than this, yeezy still got it but he falling off on the production, what the f**k is up with the so appalled song, the s**t is good but it still feels unfinished, he got swizz and rza on there unecessarily, they dont even rap anything really, whats the point of that s**t. 3 out of five on this one.
 7 years ago '05        #403
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
jay-z was right u n*ggas need to catch up u always talking about someone old s**t

or they old s**t is always better. thats not true. why would u keep wanting the same thing from rappers. kayne has came up all the rappers do but u fools always talking bout i love there old stuff... lol. u only say that because they were new to u at the time so everything was dope cause u never heard them before. now that u get used to someone in a werid way u get board and u want a new person to come.

but this is the future Ye has rase the bar for hip hop hell muisc period the bar has been rasied. and all u lame can say is i want old stuff i love his old cds smh... HOVA WAS RIGHT U WANT OLD ISH GO BUY OLD CDS CATCH UP MAN STUFF CANT STAY THE SAME FOREVER.
You got a GREAT point. However its not valid if the stuff gets weaker not stronger. Imo this his weakest album since late registration.
 11-12-2010, 06:10 PM         #404
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
You got a GREAT point. However its not valid if the stuff gets weaker not stronger. Imo this his weakest album since late registration.
You thought Late Registration was weak?
 7 years ago '05        #405
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
don't think it is a classic or ever will be to me...not touchin his first three not enough outstanding tracks besides these 5...dark fantasy, gorgeous, power, devil in a new dress, and blame game...everything else is either average or good songs like all of the lights and lost in the world coulda been epic but were not...i will give kanye one thing tho sonically it might be his most creative sounding album 4/5 but just not enough songs that have a wow factor the production carries the album from falling flat on its face.
See that in bold underline? u pretty much hit it on the nose. same way i feel about this.
 7 years ago '05        #406
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
You thought Late Registration was weak?
And you thought Late Registration was hot? No man, i pass that album by when its talked about. That cd was ho-hum.
 11-12-2010, 06:16 PM         #407
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
And you thought Late Registration was hot? No man, i pass that album by when its talked about. That cd was ho-hum.
"Heard Em Say" is my favorite song, so yeah you could say I thought it was hot I don't know man, who are you into? That might offer some insight.
 7 years ago '04        #408
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
I knew that once again his album would be ridiculously overrated. I think kanYe's decent and I enjoy his music. But I think I just found my replacement for my sleeping pills with this album. Snoozefest. Not to mention Jay-Z, Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj is pretty much my all-star list of intolerable rappers.
 7 years ago '05        #409
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
man u guys aint no kanye ye fans cause if u was u know that it take a couple of listen to like kanye stuff. but this cd hit me hard on 1st listen on the 4 listen now and still loving it. only didnt like 2 soongs. this is a classic man

its gonna be the blueprint for what is next to come. u guys act like kanye hasnt set
the standard for hip hop before. he was rocking tight clothes ppl laugh now look what in... kanye drops Air yeezy the selling out in 1 day... kaney is always ahead of the pack. and when your frav rapper starts doing this to jusr rmr who set it off
 11-12-2010, 07:20 PM         #410
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What impresses me about Kanye is he makes wack rappers sound half decent... e.g. Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross.

It is a very good album though... still I think Kno's album is better overall.
 7 years ago '04        #411
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Late Registration, College Dropout, Graduation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This

Whatever you n*ggas smokin while listening to this to make you think this is a classic, pass that sh*t son. Maybe its just bothering me that he leaked the songs and still put him on his album or what, but this album is a f*ckin let down to me.

Everybody from Twitter to FB calling this sh*t a classic, but I'm not understanding how n*ggas can be so hype/excited over music they heard before?? Yeah, he tweaked a few things here and there...but got damn Ye', the same songs son? You really that f*ckin lazy?

Regardless, that n*gga gonna put this sh*t out and it's still guaranteed to sell at least 700k first week, so in the end, he won.
 7 years ago '06        #412
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
I can EASILY let this album play from beginning to end with no skips and I dont personally like ANYONE thats featured on this album outside of this album.

Kanye managed to make someone from Wu Tang sound good, thats an achievement in itself.
 7 years ago '06        #413
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
wish I could give negative rep for this....

7 years ago '04        #414
Sinna555 
space
space
 lato9905 said:
I can EASILY let this album play from beginning to end with no skips and I dont personally like ANYONE thats featured on this album outside of this album.

Kanye managed to make someone from Wu Tang sound good, thats an achievement in itself.
You praise kanYe and bash Wu?

And people wonder why Hip Hop turned to s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #415
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Sinna555 said:
You praise kanYe and bash Wu?

And people wonder why Hip Hop turned to s**t.
Wu tang are f**king terrible. I want to say always have been but I might be exaggerating then.
 7 years ago '06        #416
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
Explicit 320 is out.
 7 years ago '04        #417
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 lato9905 said:
Wu tang are f**king terrible. I want to say always have been but I might be exaggerating then.
:jay::n asty:

7 years ago '04        #418
Sinna555 
space
space
I personally think RZA is awful (obviously not with the beats though) so I can understand you not liking him on this album (I cringed). But ALL of Wu?
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #419
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Sinna555 said:
I personally think RZA is awful (obviously not with the beats though) so I can understand you not liking him on this album (I cringed). But ALL of Wu?
[pic - click to view]

there's just something about Rza's voice... he sounds soooo terrible when he's rapping
 11-13-2010, 06:09 AM         #420
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
there's just something about Rza's voice... he sounds soooo terrible when he's rapping
I don't mind him... he often brings dope lyrics and his voice and flow is unique. Too many rappers these days sound the same with weak lyrics.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy