most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #381
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yeah and i like how alot of the songs have a different feel to them... to the rock sounds of HELL OF A LIFE, to the releationship drama of BLAME GAME, to the bravado of POWER and MONSTER... and the soulful music of DEVIL... and LOST IN THE WORLD... to the stadium music of ALL OF THE LIGHTS...

EVERY SONG ON THIS ALBUM IS A STANDOUT SONG... minus the outro... which isnt a song

this is possibly the most creative rap album of all time.. from a production standpoint and execution... everything about this is a 10

but its your opinion
 7 years ago '05        #382
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 346 346
The production on this is ridiculously good. Blame Game is that deal. I can't even hate on this album Kanye delivered big time. I'm feeling "Hell of a Life" it's got that bounce and his flow is on point.
 7 years ago '12        #383
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Lmao at this being a classic.. hiphop is def dead with these Lil Wayne stans trying to speak there opinions on whats classic LMAO
 7 years ago '08        #384
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 DoMieD said:
Lmao at this being a classic.. hiphop is def dead with these Lil Wayne stans trying to speak there opinions on whats classic LMAO
Lmaoo word these n*ggas are so quick to call s**t classic. This s**t aint in stores for another week and a half and its a classic? I doubt they'll even bumpin this s**t in its entirety that long
 7 years ago '07        #385
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
This is a good album, probably Top 3-5 of the year, but I think lyrically it's the worst from Kanye. But the production carries it.
Couldn't agree more. Some s**t I'm like but the songs are well put together.
 7 years ago '04        #386
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He wasted that Dark Fantasy beat
yeah.. that beat is beyond sick
 11-12-2010, 12:30 PM         #387
Neglected Child  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All hype, no real substance. Even this review is part of the hype. People are not that stupid anymore, I hope. The dude is overrated, period. Dont use this guy as a symbol of real rap. He is an entertainer who made most of his money from looping other peoples music over and over. When will we finally stop falling for all this weak a.ss marketing techniques and industry trickery? Its all B.S.

The music is dry, the lyrics reflect all of the comments that has been made against him, he just puts a spin on everything like a Republican politician. Playing games all the time. When he tries to keep it real, thats even fake. Really, the guy who wrote this just wants to be in the cirlce, thats all. Licking balls to get closer to the money. Best video since Thriller? You know thats a lie. There is no buzz about Kanyes MUSIC. Its all about his retarded rants and media exploited events that he conjures up to try and shock people and what not. The only thing I have ever seen him say that was even close to reality was, Im tired of using my celebrity status to sell records, period. That my friends may be true. Other than that, I will put a grand up to anyone that says this CD will be around on April Fools Day.

If hip hop is going to survive, we need to get rid of clowns like this. Any fool can loop a hit record. Any fool can say that mess he says. Its just they dont have some jive a.ss critic pumping it up like its all that. Dudes in hip hop are so lame these days. Im a female and I see whats going on more than the guys do. Ive said this before and I will continue to say it, These elite minded rappers who came from NOTHING, use style over substance, all day. Dont get caught up in this b.s. world of industry exploitation. Kanye West is the biggest game playing trick in hip hop this month. When Beyonce and Jay-Z come out, You will see the same kind of b.s. stories you have been seeing about Kanye all month. Where is Beyonce now? Why arent they talking about her today? Because it isnt her time to sell yet. Let me explain, remember NEYO. He was huuuuuge last year right? He has songs out now, but obviously his company isnt "playing the game" for him this time, So you dont see the b.s. NEYO stories. When these rappers dont get play from payola and all that other crap the companies do, they complain and come to the fans for support. i.e Nas, Shyne, Lupe etc. If the companies exhausted as much time and money into there CD being overplayed, overrated, and everexaggerated, they would have never said anything to us "lowlife" fans.

Chrisette Michelle hit the nail on the head with her letter. These rappers have gotten away with this for waay too long. When are we gonna silence the rhetoric coming out of Kanyes egotistical, childish, materialistic mind? Now, Kanye would read this and come up with a song later saying "Yeah im egotistical and materialistic but I do it for the fans and the enemies missed it". Was that clever to you? I just made that crap up while typing! This is how low the standards are. People dont even care that alot of the music they "produce" are records that have already been out! These ideas Kanye uses arent new!!!!!Wake up, research, and tell the truth! The game has gone too far, We need to stop it and take back what was given to them. The Ice Age of hip hop. k!ll them dinosaurs and put them on display in a museum. And lets start over with REAL ORIGINAL ART. Something that means something, Not just something to get attention or a status! Sheeesh! WTF
:owned:

Last edited by Neglected Child; 11-12-2010 at 12:33 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #388
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
So after listening to the end of "Hell of a Life" it hit me....

That pic that leaked of Kanye was him in the studio after he recorded himself bussin a nut for that track. It's all art people, it's all art :agreement6:
 11-12-2010, 12:36 PM         #389
Neglected Child  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another thing, I see alot of is dudes talking about "supporting" him by buying his CD. He doesnt need your support, hes rich. He wants your money. Support a local artist fool! Like you are doing him a favor. Support your family. Defend YOUR efforts and company! Dont come on here broke as hell talking about, "yeah im gon cop that joint right there to show support". GTFOH

Cop it if it sounds good! Buy it if you are with the movement. If you respect that he dresses like Rod Stewart!!!! Kanye isnt speaking for anyone in the hood he came from!!!! He is merely saying to the white society, "Why cant I be accepted like Justin Timberlake and them, Im just as talented". He shouldnt even care, but hes caught up in that "world"!!!! He is not f!ghting to help black peoples cause AT ALL!!!! He couldnt even follow up on the Bush thing because it would hurt his CD sales, or p!ss off an exec. who has a chokehold on his career. Enough of that support b.s.!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #390
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Neglected Child said:
i dont know who wrote that put :wtf:, it was bulls**t imo...the only part i agreed with is supporting local artist, everything else
 7 years ago '04        #391
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
Kanye west has been somewhat of a polarizing figure. From the "george bush doesn't care about black people" statement to the 808s album. With that album, I think a lot of his fan base had a "wtf" feeling... I know I did. It actually took me til over the summer to understand the 808s album. 808s was made at the height of his career, but also at the lowest moments in his personal life; the sudden death of his mother. 808s is really an album that expresses this contrast, and the sadness of being forced into deal with that contrast.

To me, it Seems like dark twisted fantasy is an extension of 808s, in that where 808s was the confusion of the contrast, and DTF is understanding it, but still dealing with the extreme high and low of life, the pain of dealing with it as best as possible.
 7 years ago '04        #392
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
now that this is out... it's time to wait for that watch the throne album...

Yeezy needs to put out as much G.O.O.D. music as possible
 7 years ago '04        #393
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,688 | Props total: 311 311
are some of the songs meant to sound distorted like my speakers about to blow? A couple joints sound pretty static-ie
 7 years ago '05        #394
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i dont see how i have to wait for it to hit stores to think its a classic or not

that makes no sense.. idc if it ever hit stores the cd i heard is a classic..

and all u fools dissin the lyrics wtf do u want in the lyrics.. how can u say there poor when kanye is doing a great job of letting his words paint picture for us.. to connect to the music. i know this is bx so everything gonna get hate but this cd is dope its classic best cd of the year
 7 years ago '10        #395
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6165 6165
cudi's part on all of the lights is easily one of my favorite parts of the album.... s**t is crazy..
 7 years ago '05        #396
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
album of the f**king year
 7 years ago '09        #397
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,275 | Props total: 19430 19430
don't think it is a classic or ever will be to me...not touchin his first three not enough outstanding tracks besides these 5...dark fantasy, gorgeous, power, devil in a new dress, and blame game...everything else is either average or good songs like all of the lights and lost in the world coulda been epic but were not...i will give kanye one thing tho sonically it might be his most creative sounding album 4/5 but just not enough songs that have a wow factor the production carries the album from falling flat on its face.
 7 years ago '07        #398
tonik 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 3 3
a bit too much Rick Ross imo.......still album of the year !!!
 7 years ago '05        #399
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
jay-z was right u n*ggas need to catch up u always talking about someone old s**t

or they old s**t is always better. thats not true. why would u keep wanting the same thing from rappers. kayne has came up all the rappers do but u fools always talking bout i love there old stuff... lol. u only say that because they were new to u at the time so everything was dope cause u never heard them before. now that u get used to someone in a werid way u get board and u want a new person to come.

but this is the future Ye has rase the bar for hip hop hell muisc period the bar has been rasied. and all u lame can say is i want old stuff i love his old cds smh... HOVA WAS RIGHT U WANT OLD ISH GO BUY OLD CDS CATCH UP MAN STUFF CANT STAY THE SAME FOREVER.
 7 years ago '10        #400
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23804 23804
It is™
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy