My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = CLASSIC

most viewed right now
 72
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #341
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
:applause: to Mr. West for this
 7 years ago '05        #342
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,740 | Props total: 2590 2590
does anyone know if kanye still works with Miri Ben-Ari?
 7 years ago '05        #343
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
Eff it. I'm not even forcing myself to like it anymore; I like this album in its entirety and appreciate the finer nuances he's incorporated into his songs - yes, even the mumbled Autocrooning on the last three minutes of Runaway.

You can't hate on this album. The uncensored version flows well; Lost In This World is still his weakest track (and dare I say, "by far"), but the rest of the album is incredible. Production-wise, Kanye is always out of his peers' circles but never out of his range or comfort zone. Lyrically, it's nothing great, but there's no doubt that Ye's growth as a lyricist from his earlier days is evident.

I just wish he had more stories to tell; songs like Runaway, Blame Game and Devil In A New Dress do well to repel the lack of focus in his songs.

It's laughable how white America loves them some Taylor Swift and continually hates and calls this man a talentless "douchebag." You can't be serious. A douchebag, yeah, probably. But talentless? Nah, come on.

MBDTF isn't topping College Dropout or Late Registration anytime soon, but I'm giving Ye a standing ovation for switching up his sound in every damn album. They're so distinct from each other sonically you can't help but to think that Yeezy just loves to push the envelope in his genre.
 7 years ago '05        #344
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
classic...nuff said....and Rick Ross k!lled his verse...f**k what ya heard
 7 years ago '09        #345
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
This is album is solid/average...... bumps College Dropout
 7 years ago '06        #346
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827
Def well put together album..ill let you know in a year if its a classic to me but def a dope album
 7 years ago '10        #347
CharlesHamilton 
space
space
space
$191 | Props total: 14 14
This album surprised me, definitely surpassed my expectations and is second only to College Dropout in his discography.

Can't believe some of you n1ggas not feelin' it...
 7 years ago '05        #348
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Nevermind that, Lost In This World - when it flows onto the Gil Scott-Heron outro - is beautiful.

This negro Kanyeezy did it :agreement6:
 11-11-2010, 08:33 PM         #349
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
classic...nuff said....and Rick Ross k!lled his verse...f**k what ya heard
Doubtful.
 7 years ago '10        #350
t from the 617 
space
avatar space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6121 6121
i like this s**t a lot man.. gorgeous, blame game, lost in the world, dark fantasy.. all these tracks are crazy and more... people will only grow to appreciate this album in time..

ye released the tracks unreleased beforehand to prepare us.. we couldn't handle receiving all this magnificence all at once... i see now..

















s**t is hot tho
 11-11-2010, 08:33 PM         #351
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone link me Taylor Swift albums (download links).
 7 years ago '05        #352
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 TheBallDontLie said:
Can someone link me Taylor Swift albums (download links).
Her second album, Fearless, is a classic












Her new album is trash though
 11-11-2010, 08:37 PM         #353
WordisBond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo does anyone know what song Ye sampled on that first track where the sample said "can we get much higher."


Props in advance.


anyways album is fire so far..another classin imthinkin'
 11-11-2010, 08:38 PM         #354
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Her second album, Fearless, is a classic












Her new album is trash though
*quickly searches for Fearless*
 11-11-2010, 08:41 PM         #355
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t from the 617 said:
i like this s**t a lot man.. gorgeous, blame game, lost in the world, dark fantasy.. all these tracks are crazy and more... people will only grow to appreciate this album in time..

ye released the tracks unreleased beforehand to prepare us.. we couldn't handle receiving all this magnificence all at once... i see now..

















s**t is hot tho
Best tracks:
Dark Fantasy
Power
Blame Game

Decent:
Devil In A New Dress

Trash:
Rest of album, its a shame cause the production is dope


Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 11-11-2010 at 08:55 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #356
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
just started listening and dark fantasy is crackkkkk
 7 years ago '08        #357
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 2825 2825
Blame Game!!!



Thank you KanYe!
 11-11-2010, 11:51 PM         #358
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is really 50/50.....i like what he did production wise..although i thought he over did some s**t...like the auto tuning on runaway at the end..that s**t was grossly unecessary,and dragged the song down...in which case that might be the best beat/song on the entire album....parts where the dragging out worked was the end of blame game..chris rock was f**king hilarious....1 instance of the hit,and miss


the biggest hit,and miss with this album....is that the production is a billion times better then the lyrical performance on here...to much random dumb a.ss s**t said through out....these beats deserved more focus lyrically then what was given for the most part...and i'd say that kanye did that on purpose,but to be honest this is how he's been rapping for awhile now....ye's raps when he first came out were more focused....now it just seems like to many of his verses are aimless....


the album overall is cool....hits,and misses....but not bad..
 7 years ago '05        #359
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 HotepSuns said:
this album is really 50/50.....i like what he did production wise..although i thought he over did some s**t...like the auto tuning on runaway at the end..that s**t was grossly unecessary,and dragged the song down...in which case that might be the best beat/song on the entire album....parts where the dragging out worked was the end of blame game..chris rock was f**king hilarious....1 instance of the hit,and miss


the biggest hit,and miss with this album....is that the production is a billion times better then the lyrical performance on here...to much random dumb a.ss s**t said through out....these beats deserved more focus lyrically then what was given for the most part...and i'd say that kanye did that on purpose,but to be honest this is how he's been rapping for awhile now....ye's raps when he first came out were more focused....now it just seems like to many of his verses are aimless....


the album overall is cool....hits,and misses....but not bad..
Exactly what I was saying. Lyrically, it's not focused on a song-per-song basis. He's grown as a lyricist (i.e. witter wordplays, flows better, etc.), but his rhymes are a little aimless.
 7 years ago '08        #360
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
I'm probably late as s**t on this

But wut happen to chain heavy that ppl were hypin up ??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy