My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = CLASSIC

most viewed right now
 148
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #221
2113 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
Im listening to it, on Monster now....and im really enjoying it, had to play All The Lights 2wice b4 moving on... song is dope. Glad I didn't really hear most of the album b4 now, except Monster and So Appalled.
 11-10-2010, 02:27 PM         #222
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2113 said:
Im listening to it, on Monster now....and im really enjoying it, had to play All The Lights 2wice b4 moving on... song is dope. Glad I didn't really hear most of the album b4 now, except Monster and So Appalled.
what terrible taste you have that track is absolutely horrible.
 7 years ago '05        #223
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
how did kanye fall off... when ll of his rap cd has done very well and he has at least 3 hits on all of them lol.. u guys crack me up you guys think what a song should be before u even here it and then judge it.

THIS IS THE BEST RAP CD OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN TRUE HIP HOP WHY CAUSE YE IS BEEN YE
HE NOT TALKING ABOUT MC HAMMER OR FAKE DRUGS.. HE NOT TALKING ABOUT SKINNY VANS AND GETTING TO THE MONEY. HE IS TALKING ABOUT REAL LIFE PROBLEMS AND IF U LIVE A REAL LIFE U WOULD LOVE THIS CD. BLAM GAME>>>>>>>> SONG OF THE YEAR IF U EVER BEEN WITH SOMEONE WHO U HELP COME UP THEN JUST DISS U HOW COULD U NOT FEEL THAT SONG. MAN TO ME THIS IS YE BEST WORK BUT U n*ggaS DONT LISTEN. LISTEN TO DUDE WORDS LISTEN TO HOW HE PUT STUFF TOGETHERE THE VISUAL HE PUTS WITH HIS WORDS... YALL DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE ITS OVER YALL HEAD THIS IS HANDS DOWN BEST CD OF 2010 AND KANYE TO ME IS THE BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW PLZ TELL ME WHAT CD IS AS CREATIVE AS THIS PLZ TELL ME WHO IS SPITTING REALER THEN THIS. PLZ TELL ME THIS IS HANDS DOWN STOP HATING
 11-10-2010, 02:34 PM         #224
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
how did kanye fall off... when ll of his rap cd has done very well and he has at least 3 hits on all of them lol.. u guys crack me up you guys think what a song should be before u even here it and then judge it.

THIS IS THE BEST RAP CD OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN TRUE HIP HOP WHY CAUSE YE IS BEEN YE
HE NOT TALKING ABOUT MC HAMMER OR FAKE DRUGS.. HE NOT TALKING ABOUT SKINNY VANS AND GETTING TO THE MONEY. HE IS TALKING ABOUT REAL LIFE PROBLEMS AND IF U LIVE A REAL LIFE U WOULD LOVE THIS CD. BLAM GAME>>>>>>>> SONG OF THE YEAR IF U EVER BEEN WITH SOMEONE WHO U HELP COME UP THEN JUST DISS U HOW COULD U NOT FEEL THAT SONG. MAN TO ME THIS IS YE BEST WORK BUT U n*ggaS DONT LISTEN. LISTEN TO DUDE WORDS LISTEN TO HOW HE PUT STUFF TOGETHERE THE VISUAL HE PUTS WITH HIS WORDS... YALL DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE ITS OVER YALL HEAD THIS IS HANDS DOWN BEST CD OF 2010 AND KANYE TO ME IS THE BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW PLZ TELL ME WHAT CD IS AS CREATIVE AS THIS PLZ TELL ME WHO IS SPITTING REALER THEN THIS. PLZ TELL ME THIS IS HANDS DOWN STOP HATING
You sound like a moron. Secondly the album isn't even rap.
 7 years ago '10        #225
2113 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 TheBallDontLie said:
what terrible taste you have that track is absolutely horrible.
 7 years ago '05        #226
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 TheBallDontLie said:
what terrible taste you have that track is absolutely horrible.
Do you get off on trashing the tastes of people who disagree with you.
 11-10-2010, 02:39 PM         #227
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Do you get off on trashing the tastes of people who disagree with you.
Yes, i get a boner. I thought that was obvious

"and it didn't overwhelm the song... which is incredible, because most posse cuts are just overcrowded with people trying to one-up each other... Such is not the case here... " - disgustingly biased.

You really gonna tell me the two artists after Kanye verse wasn't the most meaningless worthless verses/cuts on the album?


Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 11-10-2010 at 02:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #228
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 TheBallDontLie said:
Yes, i get a boner. I thought that was obvious

"and it didn't overwhelm the song... which is incredible, because most posse cuts are just overcrowded with people trying to one-up each other... Such is not the case here... " - disgustingly wrong.

You really gonna tell me the two artists after Kanye verse wasn't the two most meaningless worthless verses on the album?
Once again, you're arguing into air... it's sounding like you just don't like Kanye... And, what two verses would you be referring to? Kanye had two verses, somebody sung for like 10 seconds, and then somebody rapped like 6 bars, you call that a verse? You'd be wrong about those verses being the most worthless... that would be the ones on "Monster".

How can an opinion be 'wrong', by the way? I could argue with you about how your opinion seems short-sighted and ignorant, but you aren't "wrong"... See what I'm doing? I'm being OBJECTIVE... Try it sometime, you'll relieve stress.
 11-10-2010, 02:47 PM         #229
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Once again, you're arguing into air... it's sounding like you just don't like Kanye... And, what two verses would you be referring to? Kanye had two verses, somebody sung for like 10 seconds, and then somebody rapped like 6 bars, you call that a verse? You'd be wrong about those verses being the most worthless... that would be the ones on "Monster".

How can an opinion be 'wrong', by the way? I could argue with you about how your opinion seems short-sighted and ignorant, but you aren't "wrong"... See what I'm doing? I'm being OBJECTIVE... Try it sometime, you'll relieve stress.
"You'd be wrong about those verses being the most worthless... that would be the ones on "Monster"."

then

"How can an opinion be 'wrong', by the way? "

And i edited the wrong part before you posted your reply.
 7 years ago '05        #230
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
all of the lights and blam game>>>>>>>> best 2 songs ive heard this year no question
so real kanye really open up letting u know he could have all the money in the world any girl in the world but that cant stop u from getting hurt by a woman just like us reg folks... man anyone who says this cdis just ok is either A NOT A KANYE FAN AND JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE OTHER PPL SAYING IT. 2 THERE NO WAY U LISTEN TO THE WHOLE CD WORD FOR WORD CAUSE ITS DOPE

IF U DONT LIKE YE THAT ONE THING BUT IF U REALLY LISTEN TO IT AND NOT HAVING A BIAS a.ss TASTE FOR IT BEFORE U EVEN LISTEN TO LIKE I KNOW MOST OF U DO. THEN I DONT SEE HOW U DONT LOVE THIS CD
 11-10-2010, 02:49 PM         #231
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Restraining order
Can't see my daughter
Her mother, brother, grandmother hate me in that order
Public visitation
We met at Borders
Told her she take me back
I'll be more supportive
I made mistakes
I bump my head
Courts suck me dry
I spent that bread
She need a daddy
Baby please, can't let her grow up in that ghetto university
How about you work on being a better family man, Kanye? Instead of making excuses and crying about it. Acting like he isn't holding a royal flush in hands.
 7 years ago '05        #232
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
"disgustingly biased."

Yeah, sure after all the time I spent talking so much sh*t about Kanye's music during 808's & Heartbreak, and how I've been extra critical about his musical/artistic choices, I am SO biased because of my absolute APATHY when it comes to Kanye's music...

You're losing this argument, by the way.
 7 years ago '05        #233
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 TheBallDontLie said:
"You'd be wrong about those verses being the most worthless... that would be the ones on "Monster"."

then

"How can an opinion be 'wrong', by the way? "

And i edited the wrong part before you posted your reply.
"wrong" is a figure of speech... You've heard of those, right?
 11-10-2010, 02:51 PM         #234
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
"disgustingly biased."

Yeah, sure after all the time I spent talking so much sh*t about Kanye's music during 808's & Heartbreak, and how I've been extra critical about his musical/artistic choices, I am SO biased because of my absolute APATHY when it comes to Kanye's music...

You're losing this argument, by the way.
Oh, is this a competition to you? Do you keep track of these types of things? What's your record, sir?

I seen you be biased in your reviews if you really liked something you were ok with its flaws and didn't judged it much, but its the opposite if you disliked it.
 7 years ago '10        #235
2113 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 TheBallDontLie said:
How about you work on being a better family man, Kanye? Instead of making excuses and crying about it. Acting like he isn't holding a royal flush in hands.
How about you work at not being a hater.
 7 years ago '09        #236
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
This thread is turning into comedy.
 7 years ago '05        #237
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 TheBallDontLie said:
Oh, is this a competition to you? Do you keep track of these types of things? What's your record, sir?

I seen you be biased in your reviews if you really liked something you were ok with its flaws and didn't judged it much, but its the opposite if its disliked it.
If something does enough things right and makes me overlook those flaws, how is that bias? Sure, the album is flawed. But, I still like it for the thing it did right... How is that a bias? Or, is it a bias that you hate Kanye West, therefore you think everyone else should hate it. What a small-minded simpleton view of things you have.

There's no talking to you. I'm done with you and these non-points you're making.
 11-10-2010, 02:56 PM         #238
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2113 said:
How about you work at not being a hater.
Yes, i am hater because i don't like this unappreciated whiner album. Don't get me wrong the production its really good, some decent hooks, but like i said it flops every where else. I don't sympathize with him on the album.
 7 years ago '10        #239
illement 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,477 | Props total: 1526 1526
Did this leak yet?
 11-10-2010, 03:00 PM         #240
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
If something does enough things right and makes me overlook those flaws, how is that bias? Sure, the album is flawed. But, I still like it for the thing it did right... How is that a bias? Or, is it a bias that you hate Kanye West, therefore you think everyone else should hate it. What a small-minded simpleton view of things you have.

There's no talking to you. I'm done with you and these non-points you're making.
Hey, i don't care if you putt from the rough. Err, i mean like Kanye West's album. Different strokes for different folks.

You're right i expressed my opinion too highly in this thread of how awful i think some certain tracks are, i am at fault there.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy