kanYe West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think?
AWFUL 26 3.95%
DECENT 53 8.04%
GOOD ASS JOB 84 12.75%
CRAZY ALBUM.. ONE OF YE'S BEST 176 26.71%
HIP HOP SYMPHONY. CERTIFIED CLASSIC. 320 48.56%
Voters: 659. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 KREW said:
5/5 for now. I'll call it a classic if i can still listen to it years from now. Only complaints is that some of the songs didnt need extended outros like dark fantasy, runaway, blame game (ur not funny, rock) and he didnt need to make the "who will survive" an outro.

[pic - click to view]

That shyt was funny as hell.
 11-11-2010, 10:50 PM         #62
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This feels like an instant classic. This is overwhelming music. 5/5.
 7 years ago '06        #63
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
few tracks i feel. Ye trying be creative with something different which is cool. but im not feelin it. Its so much classic music you can make until your new s**t sound like some off the wall s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #64
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 110 110
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
listening to all the good friday songs completely diminished this album for me. Really dont see how y'all call it a classic and we've heard most of these songs already. To each his own tho.
 7 years ago '04        #65
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
 KCK said:
This feels like an instant classic. This is overwhelming music. 5/5.
:agreement6:

This is Amazing music/hiphop hands down.
 7 years ago '09        #66
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
Finally got after the explicit came out..1st time hearing all songs.glad I was busy and never listened to the good Friday tracks bc made the album all new to me.classssic 5/5 real musicccc only comes a few times a year

Dark fantasy..nice intro perfect
Gorgeous..could easily be one of my favorite songs but that distortion k!lls theflow of it
Power..amazing of course
All of the lights..masterpiece
Monster..hotttt as f*ckkkkk d*mnnnn
So appalled..flows perfect with monster almost like one long track.nice combo
Devil in a new dress..nice lyrics sample kind of annoying but nice to chill to
Runaway..classic..ending idea was good but don't like the distorded autotune.seemed rushed
Hell of a life...classic
Blame game...best song imo classsic good music.real hip hop.verses are f*ckin crazy
Lost in the world...good last song but needed another verse or 2 but I know cd is as long as it could be

Production on the album is crazyyyyy from start to end.ye is on another level lyrically too...def one of kanyes bestcant wait to buy my copy

Last edited by santos0303; 11-12-2010 at 01:54 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #67
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
eh. it's alright. 3/3.5 - 5. the GF tracks were the highlights for the most part. i'm feelin:

dark fantasy, gorgeous, power, all the lights, monster, hell of a life, blame game - and the PREVIOUS versions of devil in a new dress and runaway. though i coulda did without that extra drum kick on all of the lights - but fortunately it's not turned up too loud and it's bearable.

he just got too cute with this one - trying to fit too many sounds into one song. and the only person i like running instumentals for so long is dj quik.
 7 years ago '06        #68
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
This album is good, but the fact that most of that stuff was released beforehand really made things seem basic and unsurprising. I'm shocked there wasn't more material to choose from. He's released a 3/5 album. At certain turns it's got some good songs and then other ones sound like hot garbage.
 7 years ago '05        #69
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
good not the best this year though
 7 years ago '09        #70
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3577 3577
 deeznutz said:
holy f**k you're a kanye d!ckrider! i bet there's nothing in this world you wouldn't do for him and he wouldn't even p!ss on you to save your life. let me guess again, you liked 808's a Heartbreak? this answer is real crucial to your s3xuality so be careful

You've already :owned: yourself to many times you stupid f**k.. Give it a f**king rest you pathetic piece of s**t. You don't like the guy yet your sitting here naming all of his albums. Undercover cupcake a.ss n*gga. f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Addled Thoughts said:
This album is good, but the fact that most of that stuff was released beforehand really made things seem basic and unsurprising. I'm shocked there wasn't more material to choose from. He's released a 3/5 album. At certain turns it's got some good songs and then other ones sound like hot garbage.
Yea, and ppl say they don't dl singles but I remember it was said that the G.O.O.D. friday songs won't be on his album. If I had known they would've been on there I wouldn't have. Its a good album though.
 7 years ago '05        #72
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
its my album of the year
 11-12-2010, 09:16 AM         #73
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Yet you logged on and went into a thread with his name on. f**k outta here you stupid f**king f**got. Can't stand ol' b**ch a.ss muthaf**kas like you.
 7 years ago '05        #74
jedi4726 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 50 50
RUNAWAY= PETE ROCK idk about that 1
 11-12-2010, 09:34 AM         #75
Jupp19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
listening to all the good friday songs completely diminished this album for me
real talk, and i dont like the new versions of the tracks like dark fantasy ... bumpin the early versions & good fridays ...
 7 years ago '04        #76
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Really solid album, can't wait for my hard copy :D
 7 years ago '04        #77
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
It's a decent album that will eventually grow on me.

Thus it's a Good a.ss job.
 7 years ago '04        #78
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
Well, first of all def glad I didnt listen to but 2 of the "Good Friday" tracks. And since I didnt listen to em, listening to this thing in whole was AMAZING! Without a doubt one of the best CDs to drop this year. Not in my top 5, but def in my top 10.
 7 years ago '04        #79
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
 deeznutz said:
holy f**k you're a kanye d!ckrider! i bet there's nothing in this world you wouldn't do for him and he wouldn't even p!ss on you to save your life. let me guess again, you liked 808's a Heartbreak? this answer is real crucial to your s3xuality so be careful
Dude, first of all, you owned yourself earlier in the thread.

Second, basing a mans s3xuality over an album says alot about yourself for questioning it. Makes you wonder if you really even know about your own.

And finally....just put a bullet through your head and call it a day. You k!lled yourself too many times in this thread already. No need in burying yourself any further.
 11-12-2010, 11:43 AM         #80
TornadoWarning 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Monster and Blame Game are my fav tracks...especially the latter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy