What are your thoughts on COD Black OPS?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
question, what is 3arc? I had only 1 friend online at the moment, so I entered a game he was in, and it redirected me to a game where people were playing, but all the people were my friends and friends of friends! And every gamertag had a clan of [3arc] and all of our ranks were back at 1 thru 4 .... i left that s**t asap lol

i googled it and it seems to be some kind of hack? i dont know.

WTF?!?
 7 years ago '08        #162
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43
3arc is the other zombie maps code I think. When in the chair at the start hold L1 and R1 while looking at his hands and he should break free and walk to a computer where u type that 3arc code in.
 7 years ago '05        #163
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 gametime187 said:
3arc is the other zombie maps code I think. When in the chair at the start hold L1 and R1 while looking at his hands and he should break free and walk to a computer where u type that 3arc code in.
yep i saw that after some more research. also, 3 = Tre, Arch. It has something to do with Treyarch.

But still why the hell did that happen to me, it was bizarre/confusing/scary lol
 11-11-2010, 11:42 AM         #164
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
trust me its the best perk, if think outside of the box and you will figure out what im talking about...

if you do figure it out please please try to keep it to yourself...
I already know what your talking about. I actually posted it a few days before the game came out. I still think SOH Pro is better.
 7 years ago '08        #165
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
the famas>>>>. fully automatic. i was getting my a.ss kicked with the enfield but now that i unlocked the famas i havent finished a game with a negative k/d yet.
 7 years ago '05        #166
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 el bundy said:
the famas>>>>. fully automatic. i was getting my a.ss kicked with the enfield but now that i unlocked the famas i havent finished a game with a negative k/d yet.
damn imma have to hit the famas up, i love the engfield... thought the famas was OK in mw2, but i keep hearing good things about the famas, and that its better than it was in mw2...
 7 years ago '08        #167
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Afflic7ion said:
I already know what your talking about. I actually posted it a few days before the game came out. I still think SOH Pro is better.
Hardline+SOH Pro+Green Perk = Super jesus. (Aka Dre.)
 7 years ago '06        #168
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
its ight, might trade it in. what yall think i can get at gamestop for it
 7 years ago '04        #169
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286

MP sick. . . . . .

As im playin I think to myself " d@mn theyve incorporated Battlefield Bad Company 2, W@W, MW, MW2, & some Halo w/ a lil Goldeneye "

& it's 1st weekend

emblem customization = Piff workin on sumthin good

& as previously stated that Online splitscreen goin HaM:hyper:

7 years ago '08        #170
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
sabotage on nuketown>>>
its so hectic on that small a.ss map
 7 years ago '04        #171
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 el bundy said:
the famas>>>>. fully automatic.
Galil >> famas

if ya havent unlocked it yet just wait

otherwise ya sleepin

& yes W@W still #1 MP in the series
 7 years ago '05        #172
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
The more i play the more i like it Guess it had to grow on me. Still not better than MW2 tho
 11-11-2010, 09:03 PM         #173
kartune85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game Sucks! Wasted my money on this Sh!tty Game...WOW
 7 years ago '05        #174
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
Wow with hardline pro not only can you change your care package...You can change your teammates and the enemies care package.

And the AK47 goes sooooo hard
 11-12-2010, 01:00 AM         #175
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The campaign and zombies go so hard, I love both of those modes.

MULTIPLAYER NEEDS WORK. I'M SICK OF PUTTING 3 BURSTS OF MY M16 IN A KID ONLY TO GET TURNED ON AND k!llED BY A s**tTY MP5 OR AK74. FIX YOUR f**kING GAME TREYARCH.
 7 years ago '09        #176
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
I dunno. The mp seems sort of un-engaging. Like, It never goes anywhere, if ya know what I mean? It's like "Hey, Let me walk out into the open, shoot at someone, get k!lled, walk out, k!ll someone, get k!lled". There's really no life to the MP, to me. That's just my opinion. As to where MW2 it was like you're always in the action, always something going on around you. The maps are so dark and dead in this game. It's really a gloomy feel, now why that does feel like war, as a multiplayer mode, it seems un-engaging to the player. (Just my opinion. I know some of yours will differ so don't come at me lol)
 11-12-2010, 01:45 AM         #177
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t is straight a.ss.

fluidity is 10 notches down from mw2.

hit box is way off. no point in aiming.

guns are more exciting than the cp's, they made turtle beachs almost useless except that you wont wake neighbors.
i was crouched and thought some one behind me.....nope its my footsteps im hearing not to mention im crouched with ninja on.

all the gun sounds suck sound like airsoft guns. even the choppers.

only cool part of the game is ice cube being a voice actor for the game.

and beat the game on harden in 6hrs.

bought it played it beat it in one night broke it and threw it in the trash.
 7 years ago '08        #178
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Afflic7ion said:
The campaign and zombies go so hard, I love both of those modes.

MULTIPLAYER NEEDS WORK. I'M SICK OF PUTTING 3 BURSTS OF MY M16 IN A KID ONLY TO GET TURNED ON AND k!llED BY A s**tTY MP5 OR AK74. FIX YOUR f**kING GAME TREYARCH.
Basically.

Hitmarkers be on some f**kin bulls**t at times...MP5 is overpowered...and why the f**k dudes be spawning behind him after I obliterated their team? I only got dogs once tonight..could've been 3 or more if it wasn't for bulls**t. Oh, and the camos are a.ss too...anybody know what the 14th prestige camo is yet? Because I don't want to be prestiging to 15 for some bulls**t..
 11-12-2010, 02:12 AM         #179
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Basically.

Hitmarkers be on some f**kin bulls**t at times...MP5 is overpowered...and why the f**k dudes be spawning behind him after I obliterated their team? I only got dogs once tonight..could've been 3 or more if it wasn't for bulls**t. Oh, and the camos are a.ss too...anybody know what the 14th prestige camo is yet? Because I don't want to be prestiging to 15 for some bulls**t..
14th prestige camo is Gold camo
 7 years ago '04        #180
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
 Chainz Graphics said:
I dunno. The mp seems sort of un-engaging. Like, It never goes anywhere, if ya know what I mean? It's like "Hey, Let me walk out into the open, shoot at someone, get k!lled, walk out, k!ll someone, get k!lled". There's really no life to the MP, to me. That's just my opinion. As to where MW2 it was like you're always in the action, always something going on around you. The maps are so dark and dead in this game. It's really a gloomy feel, now why that does feel like war, as a multiplayer mode, it seems un-engaging to the player. (Just my opinion. I know some of yours will differ so don't come at me lol)
been said the maps were a.ss compared to MW2's last week...you geeky motherf**kers were disagreein and not neccessarily u chains
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy