What are your thoughts on COD Black OPS?

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17329 17329
 gagethedesigner said:
the enfield is my fav gun so far
Yea that with the Silencer >>>
 7 years ago '08        #62
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1219 1219
the enfield is like the new scar

i love it
 7 years ago '04        #63
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
the way players move feels a bit sluggish at times and the hitbox seem off...
 7 years ago '06        #64
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 365 365
Lets get something straight,graphics < gameplay and balance.If you cant accept that,then place the game back in the box and take it back to the store.The graphics are just fine,they could have put a bunch of cardboard boxes in a single room and I would have been happy with that.There are not outrageous air support in the air 24/7,the shotgun is no longer a secondary,dropshot=gone,QS'ing has been made harder,no more stopping power or juggernaut,no HBS,no overpowered noobtubes,and balanced out the weapons.Did I mention a theater mode and a report a bad player option...

They took every crutch that folks complained about,and the most people can complain about is graphics...haters going to hate....game is excellent so far,cant wait to get back home and finish ruining peoples day in FFA.
 7 years ago '07        #65
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19874 19874
yo this s**ts on mw2. s**t is dope anyone on the ps3 play HQ? if so add me

c-town_legend
 7 years ago '04        #66
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 dat_boi_tj said:
MW2 > Black Ops...
people are just saying its good because the spent 60 dollars on it.. graphics are a notch down, gameplay is slower, maps are terrible, guns are weak... alot of fun features were taken off... it looks like a prequel to the MW games.... #fact

it would be good if i wasnt expecting an upgrade such as from MW1 to MW2... its a completely different game, not loyal to the big fanbase that bought it
graphics are a notch down? lmao how? the maps are nice too man people mad they lost their cheesey gameplay style to this game I can tell.
 11-09-2010, 05:45 PM         #67
lil sticky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is dope as hell... i dunno how ppl can always find something to hate on(like the sound!?!?). extremely happy with MP gameplay so far, havent had any crazy BS happen. i think ppl are mad cuz they have no stopping power and no aim so they complain about guns being weak.
 7 years ago '04        #68
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
MP felt a little sluggish movement wise, but it's cool. I'm feeling the campaign as usual. I don't think I'll have it too long after I finish the SP though. That k!llzone 3 Beta is the business and BFBC2 Vietnam should be dropping soon too.
 7 years ago '05        #69
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1149 1149
I was playing on my Chicks Hd TV... amma try this s**t again on my reg TV and see if the graphics get any better... But all my potnas ready to play mw2 and i got one potna who still playing MW.... WOW was coo but this s**t is alil off...
 7 years ago '06        #70
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 365 365
 lil sticky said:
this game is dope as hell... i dunno how ppl can always find something to hate on(like the sound!?!?). extremely happy with MP gameplay so far, havent had any crazy BS happen. i think ppl are mad cuz they have no stopping power and no aim so they complain about guns being weak.

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #71
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
Anyone know if they will release the 4 co-op map packs if you don't get the Hardened or Prestige editions of the games?
 7 years ago '04        #72
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I hate when people say that your hating when you dont like something. Its stupid a.ss f**k. I guess if you love the game your d!ckriding.

I didnt expect treyarch to make a game better than IW and I feel they didnt.

I think they had the time and investments to make a knockout game. I mean this s**t looks and sounds like James Bond 64 lol ahahahahahahahahaha.

Overall I like the game but man I dont know why they didnt go all out.
 7 years ago '06        #73
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
game is ok. this s**t feels like battlefield though. i guess i prefer the fast gameplay. i probably need time for it to grow on me but right now i feel like the game is a slight step back from mw2. but well see how it goes as time goes on. its only day one
 7 years ago '09        #74
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10512 10512
So my dad bought this game for me just now wit da money he owed me. Should I open and play this s**t or not/????
 7 years ago '07        #75
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 lil sticky said:
I'm really digging the game but the sound of the guns are AWFUL, its not looking for something to hate, just stating the sound sucks.
 7 years ago '04        #76
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 ~SHYNE~ said:
Lets get something straight,graphics < gameplay and balance.If you cant accept that,then place the game back in the box and take it back to the store

For these type o games yes!

1of my 1st impressions of BLOPst
 7 years ago '09        #77
space
space
Okay so I'm playing this s**t now. I haven't actually got into the game but the interface and ability to move around in the beginning is DOPE. Just now entering my first match against the bots. We'll see...
 7 years ago '09        #78
space
space
Sounds are a bit cheesy lol. But I'm loving this s**t! The maps are nice!! *just against the bots*, but s**t, still. This feels like a real war game to me.
 7 years ago '09        #79
space
space
Ehh. Just played my first actual real game. I loved the actual gameplay and feel of it. Spawn points on the map I played was a bit EH. They spawned like right behind me and what-not. I had a K/D Of 1.7 or so. Started off at a 6.50 having 13 k!lls and 2 deaths as a level 1. But my controller kept messing up and shortening out causing me to get k!lled numerous times >.<. I'm liking it so far and haven't even touched campaign mode. :) I dunno what yall are on about the look. Graphics look fine to me, shid. But I play for fun, not to b**ch about the game. I play cause it's fun, not cause it looks good.
 7 years ago '09        #80
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
i think its a quickly a.ssembled piece of garbage. AI is pure trash. definitely the worst out of the entire series. everything has been downgraded from the graphics to the physics to the overall game play. campaign is boring and repetitive. no imagination. and that jump dive they added is absolutely horrendous. i will dive on top of crates and miscellaneous spots that i get stuck into almost. glad i didnt pay for this trash
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago