What are your thoughts on COD Black OPS?

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
6200 pageviews
190 comments

ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
What are your thoughts on COD Black OPS?

To all the people who played it ....is it good or bad? I am hearing mixed reviews and i would rather spend the money on another game if its not that good...image
NYNY gave props

190 comments for "What are your thoughts on COD Black OPS?"

7 years ago '07        #2
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
I like it, just hate how weak the guns are and a lil disappointed in some of the maps

other than that it's pretty good
 7 years ago '04        #3
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
by far the weakest of all the call of dutys..and this coming from someone who probably has logged more time playing the game than anyone on here..unfortunately.
 7 years ago '04        #4
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
damn so this and Medal of Honor were both dissapointments?
 7 years ago '04        #5
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
 KeepinItTrill said:
I like it, just hate how weak the guns are and a lil disappointed in some of the maps

other than that it's pretty good
I agree with this, I'm hoping for a map pack asap and the graphic aint that clean to me, maybe its just me
 7 years ago '08        #6
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Yea the guns are kinda weak and the hit detection is iffy at times..but it's better than MW2 to me.
 7 years ago '06        #7
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
only thing it has to offer is "Theater Mode"
 11-09-2010, 08:46 AM         #8
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just started playin it....seems good, too early for me to call it yet tho...

looks promising
 7 years ago '06        #9
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 368 368
I am feeling it,f**k the naysayers,pretty much the game MW2 should have been.No outrageous KSR chains,and I like the maps a lot better than MW2 maps,always thought TA held the upper hand to IW when it comes to the maps.Guns are decent,dont know what the complaint is there...but to each his own.I am satisfied with my purchase so far,game has a lot to do in the MP portion.
 7 years ago '06        #10
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i'm still gonna get this no matter what anybody says unless the majority of the reviews says its s**t, but it doesn't look like thats gonna happen as ign gave it a 8.5. You can read the full review here....
1up gave it an A-:
Gt 9.3: [url=http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-hd-call-of/707272]Call Of Duty: Black Ops Video Game, Review HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.comI'm still waiting on gamespot but these reviews r only making me want this game even more.
 7 years ago '05        #11
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
 ~SHYNE~ said:
I am feeling it,f**k the naysayers,pretty much the game MW2 should have been.No outrageous KSR chains,and I like the maps a lot better than MW2 maps,always thought TA held the upper hand to IW when it comes to the maps.Guns are decent,dont know what the complaint is there...but to each his own.I am satisfied with my purchase so far,game has a lot to do in the MP portion.
This.
 7 years ago '04        #12
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Funnest COD yet hands down. The first guns suck until you get the Famas but thats expected. The maps are all pretty decent.

People will b**ch about every gun in the game because theres actually recoil, this game finally takes a little bit of skill to play.

btw Famas + Flamethrower - best loadout so far IMO
 7 years ago '04        #13
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 K1Entertainment said:
Funnest COD yet hands down. The first guns suck until you get the Famas but thats expected. The maps are all pretty decent.

People will b**ch about every gun in the game because theres actually recoil, this game finally takes a little bit of skill to play.

btw Famas + Flamethrower - best loadout so far IMO
whoa whoa whoa, skill to play? lol ive yet to come against one skillful person. for the most part all ive seen are the people that pick a spot and stay there, or the map wanderers. but EVERYONE seems to just be firing away, with no worry about actually aiming..im not too sure about the maps yet, ive yet to even see one where sniping would even be possible really. feels like a lot of the maps are tiny, or have a ton of twists and turns. its cool for ffa but theres been a bunch of tdm's where the spawns change almost instantly cause the maps are so small and before your even half way across the map somehow the other team is spawning behind you. is anyone else having issues with the wager matches? i keep trying to do the gun game, and i swear the aiming with every gun in that type of game is awful. i mean there were a bunch of times i was literally scoped perfectly on a guy who wasnt moving, with a sniper rifle, fired like 3 shots directly on him, and no hit markers. then i saw a guy and took a random retarded shot that should of never hit him, and i got a head shot out of it..i dont know, i feel like they tried to dress this game up with all the customizable bs, like i really need a choice between 16 reticles, rather then them make sure the gameplay was smooth..

edit* thanks for the idea on that loadout tho, bout to go try that
 7 years ago '05        #14
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 persuazion said:
damn so this and Medal of Honor were both dissapointments?
no

medal of honor is still a great game... story and multiplayer.

cod bo is great so far... havent touched campaign or zombies... but i like the multiplayer. you only saw 2 posts from people on bx an a.ssume its s**t.

love how you upgrade weapons and s**t, the tomahawk is beast, and ballistic knife. rc car is hella fun.

i havent noticed anything too unbalanced... but ive only played a few hours. i have seen a few spots that make campin easy but no one seems to be doin it much.

i hate people like the dde i quoted. he gets 2 posts to go by and a.ssumes its s**t. go buy it, play a few days n if ya dont like it go get a different one.

this is bx. people will love it one second then wanna murder it the next
 7 years ago '09        #15
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
The campaign has been better than MW2 so far and zombies is decent. The campaign has been a bit easier than I'd like tho on veteran up to mission 3.
 7 years ago '09        #16
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 7309 7309
better then mw2. the zombie levels are boss just hard.
 7 years ago '04        #17
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
Most fun arcade feel COD thus far

replay value through the roof

Maps are on point

Love the $$ system

11-09-2010, 11:05 AM         #18
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like it..zombies s**t is crazy hard tho only made it 2 level 9
 7 years ago '04        #19
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
havent played it but from all the vids i've seen that s**t looks dull as f**k... sounds sound bleh... i gameflyed it 2 try it out so we'll see... no1 having problem with the graphics? dull maps? crappy gun sounds?
 7 years ago '05        #20
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
i played for about 3 hours last night, i thought it was pretty good....8/10

way better than MW 2...but i found id shoot people last night and itd be like it was slow or something cause i shot way before they did? but whatever as long as this game doesnt get glitched out its pretty good
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy