Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
carbon720 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 3 3
I'm not feeling it. The accuracy is way off and the guns are garbage. I also don't like how people just chill and rack up k!lls with that damn remote control car. It doesn't seem like any skill is needed now and very unfair.
 11-12-2010, 12:42 PM         #42
gilbydakid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
and you still cant "hear" them
is this dude serious?

ninja= silenced footsteps
 8 years ago '07        #43
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,235 | Props total: 17994 17994
only complaint I have is in Search and Destroy you can't hear them pick up the bomb, you can only hear them dial the buttons if you are RIGHT next to them

edit: and not being able to find a game for 10 minutes is annoying too
 8 years ago '06        #44
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
 carbon720;17482975[SIZE="5" said:
]I'm not feeling it. The accuracy is way off and the guns are garbage.[/SIZE] I also don't like how people just chill and rack up k!lls with that damn remote control car. It doesn't seem like any skill is needed now and very unfair.
Co-Sign

Cancel that I stand corrected this game does suck a.ss after a couple more days of playing it online. Somehow I bend corners running and still end up getting k!lled within the same shot which makes no sense. I watch the replay to make sure and it still makes no sense at all. I also watch replays of things I have done before I died and it doesn't show me doing it. It's as if there's a permanent accuracy lag in the game. Accuracy is everything and this game has the worst accuracy in COD history.:thumbsdown:
 8 years ago '06        #45
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,890 | Props total: 171 171
 gilbydakid said:
is this dude serious?

ninja= silenced footsteps
 8 years ago '06        #46
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 35 35
 haff3131 said:
so far hes right, the multi player is garbage..feels exactly the way waw did, takes full clips to k!ll someone, 3 bursts from an m 16..the accuracy on the guns is absolutely terrible..once again lmgs have better accuracy long distance than a.ssault rifles..i wasnt the biggest fan of mw2 when it dropped, but i can honestly say its better than this game is..

The fact that it takes me anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes to setup a party just to play this game is enough to p!ss me off. The not hearing footsteps is bulls**t and the accuracy is s**t on here. MW2 is a better game, but this game does have few elements in it that I like. The money system is good as well as the contracts.
 8 years ago '06        #47
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 BigPervy said:

The fact that it takes me anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes to setup a party just to play this game is enough to p!ss me off. The not hearing footsteps is bulls**t and the accuracy is s**t on here. MW2 is a better game, but this game does have few elements in it that I like. The money system is good as well as the contracts.

True but in my opinion the bad out weighs the good.
Yeah that doesn't make any sense how long it takes to get a game started how do you go from MW2 soon as you pick a match couple seconds later your in then to Black Ops it's a waiting game.
 8 years ago '06        #48
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 35 35
 cboi3523 said:

True but in my opinion the bad out weighs the good.
Yeah that doesn't make any sense how long it takes to get a game started how do you go from MW2 soon as you pick a match couple seconds later your in then to Black Ops it's a waiting game.
Not when you drop $60+ on a game and its predecessor does a better job at doing the simple things like starting a match. Those bad just can't out weigh any good this game has to offer. That RC car is cheap and annoying as s**t too. They should have made that a higher KSP instead of 3 in a row. They've got some serious bugs with this game that will need to be addressed soon or I might send this one back to gamestop and pickup Kinect Sports instead.
 8 years ago '06        #49
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 BigPervy said:
Not when you drop $60+ on a game and its predecessor does a better job at doing the simple things like starting a match. Those bad just can't out weigh any good this game has to offer. That RC car is cheap and annoying as s**t too. They should have made that a higher KSP instead of 3 in a row. They've got some serious bugs with this game that will need to be addressed soon or I might send this one back to gamestop and pickup Kinect Sports instead.
Lol Hella True, that's why I stopped buying games years ago.
Treyarch has a patch coming to fix some of the issues though.
 8 years ago '05        #50
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
I think it sucks, but im good at it so I keep playing, its kinda fun playing free for all and winning pretty much every round
 7 years ago '05        #51
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,701 | Props total: 46 46
before the update it was alot better now it feels like mw2 with themm glitches
 7 years ago '12        #52
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
Best COD since COD4 thats for sure
 7 years ago '05        #53
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
They have to do something about the shot exchange. I know I pull the trigger faster or maybe a split second slower but my bullets should still register. Also the guns all sound the same.
 7 years ago '07        #54
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,512 | Props total: 1299 1299
MW 2 >>> Blackops easy; but the s**t is still playable
 12-12-2010, 02:39 PM         #55
deuce93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint nothing wrong with black ops. It just the folks that got away with some of the dumbest s**t ever in MW2 complaining. No more camping, well you can, but you will be found, no quickscoping(i personally love that, cause who in the hell would be running around in a actual war, barely looking throught their scope to make a k!ll?) Come on, that was the biggest glitch Infinity ward failed to fix. k!llstreaks gotta be earned now, no stacking. I love black ops. Just a couple of minor things I wish they would fix, but other than that I'm cool with it. An absolute beast at this joint!
 7 years ago '05        #56
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
I dont have the game yet cause i dont plan on paying more than 30 for it but one kid i know that has it told me that s**t is just like waw with better perks. I own waw and the mp was average at best. compared to mw that s**t is wack. Im playing nfs hot pursuit now, love dis s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #57
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$28,766 | Props total: 22629 22629
i changed my mind...i like the maps in MW2 better but im liking black ops just as much now
 7 years ago '06        #58
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
Black Ops> MW2 and i had low expectations and a big MW2 fan.
 7 years ago '04        #59
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 115 115
Game is trash.. Haven't touched it since the 2nd week it came out.. Been back on Reach..
 12-14-2010, 04:37 AM         #60
doell8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetOnMahLevel said:
Game is trash.. Haven't touched it since the 2nd week it came out.. Been back on Reach..
probabaly cause you sucked a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy