Black Ops multiplayer SUCKS

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not feeling it. The accuracy is way off and the guns are garbage. I also don't like how people just chill and rack up k!lls with that damn remote control car. It doesn't seem like any skill is needed now and very unfair.
 11-12-2010, 01:42 PM         #42
gilbydakid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
and you still cant "hear" them
is this dude serious?

ninja= silenced footsteps
 7 years ago '07        #43
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
only complaint I have is in Search and Destroy you can't hear them pick up the bomb, you can only hear them dial the buttons if you are RIGHT next to them

edit: and not being able to find a game for 10 minutes is annoying too
 7 years ago '06        #44
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 carbon720;17482975[SIZE="5" said:
]I'm not feeling it. The accuracy is way off and the guns are garbage.[/SIZE] I also don't like how people just chill and rack up k!lls with that damn remote control car. It doesn't seem like any skill is needed now and very unfair.
Co-Sign

Cancel that I stand corrected this game does suck a.ss after a couple more days of playing it online. Somehow I bend corners running and still end up getting k!lled within the same shot which makes no sense. I watch the replay to make sure and it still makes no sense at all. I also watch replays of things I have done before I died and it doesn't show me doing it. It's as if there's a permanent accuracy lag in the game. Accuracy is everything and this game has the worst accuracy in COD history.:thumbsdown:
 7 years ago '06        #45
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 gilbydakid said:
is this dude serious?

ninja= silenced footsteps
 7 years ago '06        #46
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 haff3131 said:
so far hes right, the multi player is garbage..feels exactly the way waw did, takes full clips to k!ll someone, 3 bursts from an m 16..the accuracy on the guns is absolutely terrible..once again lmgs have better accuracy long distance than a.ssault rifles..i wasnt the biggest fan of mw2 when it dropped, but i can honestly say its better than this game is..

The fact that it takes me anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes to setup a party just to play this game is enough to p!ss me off. The not hearing footsteps is bulls**t and the accuracy is s**t on here. MW2 is a better game, but this game does have few elements in it that I like. The money system is good as well as the contracts.
 7 years ago '06        #47
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 BigPervy said:

The fact that it takes me anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes to setup a party just to play this game is enough to p!ss me off. The not hearing footsteps is bulls**t and the accuracy is s**t on here. MW2 is a better game, but this game does have few elements in it that I like. The money system is good as well as the contracts.

True but in my opinion the bad out weighs the good.
Yeah that doesn't make any sense how long it takes to get a game started how do you go from MW2 soon as you pick a match couple seconds later your in then to Black Ops it's a waiting game.
 7 years ago '06        #48
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 cboi3523 said:

True but in my opinion the bad out weighs the good.
Yeah that doesn't make any sense how long it takes to get a game started how do you go from MW2 soon as you pick a match couple seconds later your in then to Black Ops it's a waiting game.
Not when you drop $60+ on a game and its predecessor does a better job at doing the simple things like starting a match. Those bad just can't out weigh any good this game has to offer. That RC car is cheap and annoying as s**t too. They should have made that a higher KSP instead of 3 in a row. They've got some serious bugs with this game that will need to be addressed soon or I might send this one back to gamestop and pickup Kinect Sports instead.
 7 years ago '06        #49
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 BigPervy said:
Not when you drop $60+ on a game and its predecessor does a better job at doing the simple things like starting a match. Those bad just can't out weigh any good this game has to offer. That RC car is cheap and annoying as s**t too. They should have made that a higher KSP instead of 3 in a row. They've got some serious bugs with this game that will need to be addressed soon or I might send this one back to gamestop and pickup Kinect Sports instead.
Lol Hella True, that's why I stopped buying games years ago.
Treyarch has a patch coming to fix some of the issues though.
 7 years ago '05        #50
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
I think it sucks, but im good at it so I keep playing, its kinda fun playing free for all and winning pretty much every round
 7 years ago '05        #51
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
before the update it was alot better now it feels like mw2 with themm glitches
 7 years ago '12        #52
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
Best COD since COD4 thats for sure
 7 years ago '05        #53
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
They have to do something about the shot exchange. I know I pull the trigger faster or maybe a split second slower but my bullets should still register. Also the guns all sound the same.
 7 years ago '07        #54
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
MW 2 >>> Blackops easy; but the s**t is still playable
 12-12-2010, 03:39 PM         #55
deuce93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint nothing wrong with black ops. It just the folks that got away with some of the dumbest s**t ever in MW2 complaining. No more camping, well you can, but you will be found, no quickscoping(i personally love that, cause who in the hell would be running around in a actual war, barely looking throught their scope to make a k!ll?) Come on, that was the biggest glitch Infinity ward failed to fix. k!llstreaks gotta be earned now, no stacking. I love black ops. Just a couple of minor things I wish they would fix, but other than that I'm cool with it. An absolute beast at this joint!
 7 years ago '05        #56
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2215 2215
I dont have the game yet cause i dont plan on paying more than 30 for it but one kid i know that has it told me that s**t is just like waw with better perks. I own waw and the mp was average at best. compared to mw that s**t is wack. Im playing nfs hot pursuit now, love dis s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #57
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17380 17380
i changed my mind...i like the maps in MW2 better but im liking black ops just as much now
 7 years ago '06        #58
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
Black Ops> MW2 and i had low expectations and a big MW2 fan.
 7 years ago '04        #59
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Game is trash.. Haven't touched it since the 2nd week it came out.. Been back on Reach..
 12-14-2010, 05:37 AM         #60
doell8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetOnMahLevel said:
Game is trash.. Haven't touched it since the 2nd week it came out.. Been back on Reach..
probabaly cause you sucked a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago