Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 kc10785 said:
This s**ts on MW2 to many people was getting away with Bulls**t on MW2 even me. I was doing some incredible non realistic s**t on MW2 and they cut it out

*If you want to run around with a shotty u better be good with it theres no running around with a a.ssult rifle and a shot gun

*Noob tubes has been tone done thinks to the decrease of damage and it's costing 3,000 points to get

*Claymores don't click any more so people don't get a heads up to before it's about to go off specially now you can replace your claymore even when its down

*Surpressors actually feel like that

*Theres a lot more good things to

Honestly they fix everything that MW2 used to p!ss me off or I thought I was taking advantage of.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #22
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
i like this way better than mw2, i still use the grenade launcher cuz its fun, noob tube really isn't accurate as there aren't many noobs left in cod, but the explosion and damage effect is way down
 7 years ago '09        #23
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10515 10515
Hit markers are way off in this game. I jsut played a game and he shot him directly in his back and dude didn't die. *was spectating* This was in the one in the chamber game mode. They DEF. have to pick that up.
 7 years ago '04        #24
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
lol you know whats funny is the bad mw2 players are the ones that like this game. the accuracy is garbage, whic is why the bad players feel like they can k!ll people now. they can just spray randomly from the hip and get hit markers somehow, meanwhile the actual accurate players arent getting the hit markers for aiming perfectly. the fact you cant hear footsteps benefits the bad players too, making them less noticeable.
 7 years ago '04        #25
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
Waw is better than mw2
 7 years ago '07        #26
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Combat Training on Veteran >>> _________
 7 years ago '06        #27
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
People will always find something to b**ch about. If you don't like the game then don't buy it or don't play it

personally so far I've liked all the COD games, going back to COD3 when that first came out. Even COD2 was decent for it's time.

This one is different, different guns. I like the way you can buy your attachments rather than having to earn each one. New zombie modes, new campaign, all that s**t is what I like so I'm happy I've heard some bad stuff about this game before I bought it and after I played it for a while I just realized it was the nerds with their "Activision suckz Infinity ward rulez" bulls**t
 7 years ago '10        #28
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
Yall tripping. The online is poppin
 7 years ago '04        #29
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
i like this way better than MW2
 11-10-2010, 07:18 PM         #30
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like it so far

definitely like that you can watch replays of matches and records clips too. and also playing 2 player on xbox live
 7 years ago '09        #31
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 kc10785 said:
This s**ts on MW2 to many people was getting away with Bulls**t on MW2 even me. I was doing some incredible non realistic s**t on MW2 and they cut it out

*If you want to run around with a shotty u better be good with it theres no running around with a a.ssult rifle and a shot gun

*Noob tubes has been tone done thinks to the decrease of damage and it's costing 3,000 points to get

*Claymores don't click any more so people don't get a heads up to before it's about to go off specially now you can replace your claymore even when its down

*Surpressors actually feel like that

*Theres a lot more good things to

Honestly they fix everything that MW2 used to p!ss me off or I thought I was taking advantage of. I never played WAW so my thoughts is all based on me playing COD4 and MW2 in the past. I have been playing this game since last Friday I think most people that are complaining are people that are getting murk game after game cuz they coming in thinking there playing MW2.
truth
i jumped in a ffa match thinking I was gonna go on a k!lling spree, not in this game. I was getting k!lled. Now you actually have to have skill to k!ll people and earn those KSR.I can bet people say mw2 is better cus the know they cant be doin the same s**t they used to.
 11-10-2010, 11:21 PM         #32
christianc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the games pretty neato, i like it a lot main... plus theres no fudge packin in this one, if yall no what i mean
 7 years ago '04        #33
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 17362 17362
the maps suck hard compared to MW2 i will say that

And the spawning DEFINITELY sucks in this game
 7 years ago '04        #34
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
Why you cant turn the TIME off in multiplayer mode?
 7 years ago '08        #35
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
I like the s**t I always been good @ shooters so meh....
 7 years ago '04        #36
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
there are no footsteps in Black Ops
yeah there is...why you think there's a ninja perk?
 7 years ago '06        #37
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I dont own it but have played a good deal of it at a friends. Only thing I see is like WaW it takes too long to k!ll someone. s**ts gotta be somewhat realistic to where a well placed sniper bullet to the chest will take someone down. Taking 3 bursts from an M-16 and then turning a corner is just ridiculous.
 7 years ago '08        #38
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
imma get it next week..anyone wanna add me on xbox PM me for my gamertag. I will destroy u and r*pe u..FPS is my s**t..f**k other type of games except nba live 06 for ps2, i'll murder u on that one too. but yeah bcak to the subject..imma cop it next week.
 11-12-2010, 02:43 AM         #39
gilbydakid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamET09 said:
truth
i jumped in a ffa match thinking I was gonna go on a k!lling spree, not in this game. I was getting k!lled. Now you actually have to have skill to k!ll people and earn those KSR.I can bet people say mw2 is better cus the know they cant be doin the same s**t they used to.
they did fix s**t in black op's, like not being able to spectate in ffa. oh wait nevermind.

the only people that like this game are the scrubs cause they finally stand a chance.

give it month though until the patches and people learn the maps making camping useless.
 7 years ago '06        #40
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 LightsOut said:
yeah there is...why you think there's a ninja perk?
and you still cant "hear" them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc