most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2010, 02:46 AM         #1
13546 pageviews
69 comments

godlinx21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Ops multiplayer SUCKS

Wow, Black Ops online gameplay blows huge donkey d!ck. So dissapointed. graphics blow d!ck, the game play is type slow. it just aint not modern warfare 2. i couldnt even set up a party with my boys. sooo tight. i dont know if its because its the first night but so far i aint happy.

f**king Treyarch. Dudes are horrible at games. i dont understand why they couldnt just keep it infinity ward. they know what they are doing. its like lil wayne trying to do rock. it just doesnt work. This s**t is soooo fukin wack I'm thinkin bout returning this s**t tomorrow dead a.ss but the thing is u don't get money back its store credit with gamestop

69 comments for "Black Ops multiplayer SUCKS"

11-09-2010, 02:54 AM         #2
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard from multiply ppl the same s**t
 7 years ago '06        #3
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 367 367
I am loving the MP,a lot of depth added,no drop-shotters or quickscopers seen in about 20 games of FFA.Campers are feeling it as the KSR do not stack...you actually have to earn every KSR.The cash system is very nice and allows you to get the stuff YOU want to actually use first.The maps are 10X better than MW2,which I always thought WaW maps were excellent layouts in comparison to IW maps for COD4 and MW2.

I am glad i finished my prestige on MW2,between this and EA MMA,I am set for quite awhile.
 7 years ago '06        #4
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Probably another activision hater and infinity ward stan. I'll wait to judge for myself. Should have it today or tomorrow sometime.

Same thing happened with WaW people kept comparing it to modern warfare even though they're clearly 2 different games by 2 different developers. But like I said, we'll see.
 7 years ago '04        #5
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 ~shyne~ said:
i am loving the mp,a lot of depth added,no drop-shotters or quickscopers seen in about 20 games of ffa.campers are feeling it as the ksr do not stack...you actually have to earn every ksr.the cash system is very nice and allows you to get the stuff you want to actually use first.the maps are 10x better than mw2,which i always thought waw maps were excellent layouts in comparison to iw maps for cod4 and mw2.
^^^ this
 7 years ago '04        #6
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I play COD for the SP anyway (yeah, I know) so if it sucks, it sucks. I'm probably going to sell it and get Bad Company 2 again so I can f**k with Vietnam.
 7 years ago '06        #7
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
Can’t complain about multiplayer too much, the new KSR [RC car is the s**t] and Chopper Gunner got a nice remodel. Only thing that blows is unable to do Shottys as secondary.
Its not on MW2 intensity level but Black Ops MultiPlayer has its own flavor.

ix KEMAROPA xi = GT
 7 years ago '04        #8
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
so far hes right, the multi player is garbage..feels exactly the way waw did, takes full clips to k!ll someone, 3 bursts from an m 16..the accuracy on the guns is absolutely terrible..once again lmgs have better accuracy long distance than a.ssault rifles..i wasnt the biggest fan of mw2 when it dropped, but i can honestly say its better than this game is..
 7 years ago '05        #9
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18

And people swore up and down that this was going to be better than MW2...I was one of the few on here that still liked that one.

This one is ok, it's just different. Lets see how it stands the test of time.
 7 years ago '04        #10
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
another question for anyone using a turtle beach, do you even hear enemies footsteps? i dont know if i chose the wrong settings in the beginning but in mw2 i could hear people from 20-30 yards away, i swear to god some of these dudes will be running full speed right behind me and i wont hear them. just wondering if its the same for everyone..
 7 years ago '04        #11
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
This s**ts on MW2 to many people was getting away with Bulls**t on MW2 even me. I was doing some incredible non realistic s**t on MW2 and they cut it out

*If you want to run around with a shotty u better be good with it theres no running around with a a.ssult rifle and a shot gun

*Noob tubes has been tone done thinks to the decrease of damage and it's costing 3,000 points to get

*Claymores don't click any more so people don't get a heads up to before it's about to go off specially now you can replace your claymore even when its down

*Surpressors actually feel like that

*Theres a lot more good things to

Honestly they fix everything that MW2 used to p!ss me off or I thought I was taking advantage of. I never played WAW so my thoughts is all based on me playing COD4 and MW2 in the past. I have been playing this game since last Friday I think most people that are complaining are people that are getting murk game after game cuz they coming in thinking there playing MW2.
 7 years ago '06        #12
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
 kc10785 said:

*If you want to run around with a shotty u better be good with it theres no running around with a a.ssult rifle and a shot gun

*Noob tubes has been tone done thinks to the decrease of damage and it's costing 3,000 points to get

*Claymores don't click any more so people don't get a heads up to before it's about to go off specially now you can replace your claymore even when its down

Honestly they fix everything that MW2 used to p!ss me off or I thought I was taking advantage of. I never played WAW so my thoughts is all based on me playing COD4 and MW2 in the past. I have been playing this game since last Friday I think most people that are complaining are people that are getting murk game after game cuz they coming in thinking there playing MW2.
agreed... one more thing to add, the k!llcam doesn't last as long so it only shows you getting gunned down, won't give your position away as easy if you're the camper.
 7 years ago '08        #13
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
 haff3131 said:
so far hes right, the multi player is garbage..feels exactly the way waw did, takes full clips to k!ll someone, 3 bursts from an m 16..the accuracy on the guns is absolutely terrible..once again lmgs have better accuracy long distance than a.ssault rifles..i wasnt the biggest fan of mw2 when it dropped, but i can honestly say its better than this game is..
Uhh the M16 is 1 of the bright spots--love that fukn gun: M16, Warlord, Red Dot, Suppresser :agreement6:

I'm not licking all the guns...My Favorite gun of all last year was the Ump...I just haven't found that gun yet....don't get me wrong I'm nice...went 20-6 my second match but I gotta find "that gun"

The Maps---not all that...just not doing it for me.

WAW--straight
MW2--The s**t
Black Ops--straight

Not saying I don't like it but its like WAW 2.5 and I wasn't WAW stan.
 7 years ago '06        #14
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 100 100
 haff3131 said:
another question for anyone using a turtle beach, do you even hear enemies footsteps? i dont know if i chose the wrong settings in the beginning but in mw2 i could hear people from 20-30 yards away, i swear to god some of these dudes will be running full speed right behind me and i wont hear them. just wondering if its the same for everyone..
there are no footsteps in Black Ops
 7 years ago '05        #15
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 kc10785 said:
This s**ts on MW2 to many people was getting away with Bulls**t on MW2 even me. I was doing some incredible non realistic s**t on MW2 and they cut it out

this sums it up... i didnt play W@W, only COD4 and MW2... and im a FPS fan, so i understand that because they are two different games, u gotta give it some time to adjust to how the aim works, the movement feels, and gettin intimate with 'quirks' of the game..

if your complaining ..u just aint that nice in FPS'rs... and i havent even played it yet..
 7 years ago '05        #16
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
there are no footsteps in Black Ops
ARE U f**kIN SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #17
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
go back to MW2! this is the shiit! they fixed everything IW failed to do...
 7 years ago '05        #18
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,109 | Props total: 42 42
I like it
 7 years ago '10        #19
NaSty2446 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 24 24
the only thing I don't like right now is the knifing it seems random sometimes..n motherf**kers be lookin like they got that commando on sometimes..but other than that game is dope...
 7 years ago '05        #20
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Black Ops online >> MW2 online
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago