Footage Of Wiz Khalifa Getting Arrested After Greensville, North Carolina Show

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
@ the boos in southern a drawl.
 7 years ago '07        #62
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
Maybe he smokes "$10,000 worth of weed a month" in some sort of "street value $25/gram cop calculation. You know the math where a kilo of coke is worth $100,000! I stopped blazing and hustling a few yrs ago but seldom did I ever see $5,000 lbs of even the most exotic k!ll. If I were ballin' and buying a couple of elbows a month I would def be paying less than that or take my business elsewhere. Or maybe he is an idiot with too much money like many of todays hip-hop artists and just spends his money foolishly which would not surprise me at all.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 ClevelandRay said:
lol at ya'll believeing he smokes $10,000 a month! Even if he smoked an ounce a day he would be at a little under 2 pounds for the month. If he is smoking 2 pounds a month he is setting it out. Even Devin the dude who smokes way more than this dude wouldn't spend that much. He is getting r*ped and needs a new dealer.

Besides he sucks! Where is he getting money to spend that much on weed?

Dumbass (in Redd's voice)
comon now ray, you know damn well ever since kush & oj Wiz Khalifa has been blowing up like crazy...his fan base has expanded and he's one of the hottest up and coming artist in hip hop today..with that being said he easily makes 17 g's + for a single performance if i'm not mistaken..so 10 g's a month is nothing to him really...besides if a n*gga is a hardcore stoner and he smokes out his huge entourage he keeps with him(other fellow taylor gang members) it's easy to a.ssume he may very well be spending that much a month...i agree the amount is a little up there..but he has dealers all around, he doesn't get his trees from only 1 region..so of course he's getting f**king taxed regardless if he's a rapper or not..oh well when you have it and it's coming in fast and on a regular ..you really don't care about spending it that much..but i agree that's stupid as f**k..if i was in his position i'd be networking and getting fiyah a.ss strains for the low from different folks..but oh well..and on the subject of him incrimidating himself..do you n*ggas listen to his music? i f**k with wiz music heavy, but let's be honest, about 90% of his content is marijuana related...you think he really gives a f**k if anyone knows he smokes, especially the pigs? smh that n*gga doesn't give a flying f**k..he's going to continue to do him and smoke all day every day regardless
 7 years ago '04        #64
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
Just Heard His Bond Was 300K... He's In Some Deep Sh*t
 7 years ago '08        #65
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
Yeah
Uh huh
U know who it is
(N.C.P.D, N.C.P.D, N.C.P.D,N.C.P.D)

Everything we seize
We do it big
Uh huh
10k a month on weed
Oh you stuntin?
Pull on your lot
An start Cuffing Uh Huh

7 years ago '08        #66
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
well think of it like this

because of this "weed" movement he got going

he made it

so would he rather stayed where he was before..just always close to making it

or make it..but get a charge or 2

ill take the charge or 2
 7 years ago '05        #67
aldogabd 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
GREENville n*gga! not greensville!! lol

but this werent some hiphop cops business man yall gotta chill

these were some hey that n*ggas smoking weed right the hell in front of me cops haha
 11-09-2010, 02:27 PM         #68
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jomarie said:
Just Heard His Bond Was 300K... He's In Some Deep Sh*t

well everybody claim dude is banking let's see how long he sit it out until his bond goes down to $10k ahahah

dude look like a str8 up crackhead in his mugshot
 7 years ago '05        #69
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Ace Tu said:
NC police r the f**kin worst
Lol hell yea I remember when The Game got arrested in Greensboro a few years back for wearing a mask in the mall I was down the street at my HS and now Wiz getting arrested here when I'm a few buildings away.. cops out here f**k with anyone famous
 11-09-2010, 02:48 PM         #70
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's the bible belt...that's the problem...I got arrested in kentucky for a glass bowl (no weed) and I was facing a felony charge and a year in prison...got 2 years probation...conservatives dont f**k around
 7 years ago '05        #71
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
THE SHYT WAS f**kED UP..
but they was hot as hell if they think they gone greenhouse a tour bus in the middle of a college campus in north carolina...

n*ggaS NEED TO SMARTEN UP IF THEY TRYNA MAKE THAT NEXT DOLLAR

pretty sure he got dat 30000 for da bond..and the lawyer cost he gone have to charge to the game..but he shud learn wut he can and what he cannot do

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #72
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
Snoop been busted for smoking weed I don't know how many times.. You think that made snoop quit from rapping about smoking? Wiz will be fine, he just needs to be a little bit safer on how he stashes his weed, and the appraoch he takes to purchase it.. If I was Wiz I would have someone following my tour bus with the Weed, not much but just enough.. Atleast get a tour bus where the stash can be in the roof of the bus where the search dogs cant really reach.. And never have more than a certain amount out in the open.. Can't just have bags of weed laying all over the tour bus or jars of that s**t on the tables out in the open..

s**t got to be more planned out, but I'm sure he doesn't have a "custom bus" yet, like Snoop had, for his weed compartments.. That'll come in due time.. and it's not s**t to pass a Marijuana test.. Probably the easiest test in the world to pass..
 7 years ago '06        #73
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
 J Rob said:
do y'all n*ggas know what overrated means? Just because a lot of people like a rapper that you don't like, that doesn't mean he's overrated. Nobody is saying Wiz is an elite lyricist (even tho a lot of you don't understand that he dumbed his self down more than any other new rapper out...that n*gga is pretty nice at full potential, listen to his pre-Flight School s**t)
and say yeah? anyone who brags about spending $10k on weed is a certified attention wh0ore.
now if he claimed to grow $10k worth of good pot every month, that's an achievement.

they poke out their a.sses for a chance to cash in
 11-16-2010, 12:16 PM         #74
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamari Pasta said:
its hard being a public stoner these days. his tour is called the "smokers club" aint it? is that probable cause? cops need to go catch that rapist instead of the weed smoking musician. f**k outta here
smokers club isnt probable cause for cops, it can catch cops eyes but probable cause is smellin like weed no matter who u r they r gonna get at u maybe not in cali but i know how jersey is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy