Bosh feeling lost in Heat's offense

most viewed right now
 76
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 Kziatic said:
I don't know but whats funny is that bosh never made an effort to put on weight and get stronger until year seven, which would happen to be the year that he'd be playing for the longest and richest contract of his career. He got it. I honestly think he spent no time on his game this summer and was promoting the bosh brand. Maybe he will round into form as the season progresses.
he does look a lot slimmer this year than he did last year. That was one of the first things I noticed when I saw him in a heat jersey. He was huge coming into the season for toronto last year.
 7 years ago '04        #102
J. Jones04 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
I said that he wasnt a great player in the paint. Hes not a great rebounder, he can put points up tho but I mean Lebron & D.Wade be out there jacking free willing, everybody looks lost out there at times!


Last edited by J. Jones04; 11-09-2010 at 05:39 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #103
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 875 875
Lol at bosh crying already
 7 years ago '10        #104
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
 7 years ago '04        #105
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
it's not a max deal because it's not a max deal. that is very specific terminology. it doesn't mean anybody with a big contract, it means a contract worth the maximum amount possible. if u don't understand the language, don't use it.

garnett and brand combined shot 10-22 with 22 points. even that isn't a good game. gtfo.

howard was scoreless and in foul trouble in the second half, partly due to bosh going at him, but way to ignore the fact that bosh was guarding rashard lewis who went 0-9. in fact, between this game and the next game against the nets, no starting forward even scored a field goal.

brook lopez was 8-17 and not bosh's man. kevin love shot well but that game was garbage time from mid-third quarter on.

so yea, new orleans was the only game opposing bigs took advantage of bosh, and most of that was caused by chris paul, not isolating and attacking him.

like i said, u did not watch even one of these games if that was ur impression. bosh is second to garnett in defensive rating for power forwards.
 joshdogg26 said:
against new orleans is the only time any team's bigs had a good night against us.
Okay, Garnett and Brand might not have shot great, but you still have to look at the other things that they did on the court..I see that the only thing that you are focused on is their scoring and not the other intangibles that had did against Miami...And it doesn't matter when or how they scored their points or grabbed rebounds or anything else....face it, your big men are trash, including Bosh..And Bosh didn't do s**t against Lewis, Lewis did that on his own by jacking up threes...Please don't make any excuses for Bosh because he CANNOT PLAY DEFENSE..And one again, please tell me how is he NOT a feature player, when he accepted a max contract? And since Bosh has "GREAT DEFENSE" give me a situation where his defense contributed to a win? I will wait....


And if you think Bosh and the other big men on that squad can compete with Howard, Boozer, Garnett, Gasol, Shaq, Stoudemire, or any other talented big, then you must be living in a dream world....

So please stop making excuses for Bosh and/or any other big man on your team because they are trash and will continue to be exposed....
 7 years ago '04        #106
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
it's not a max deal because it's not a max deal. that is very specific terminology. it doesn't mean anybody with a big contract, it means a contract worth the maximum amount possible. if u don't understand the language, don't use it.

garnett and brand combined shot 10-22 with 22 points. even that isn't a good game. gtfo.

howard was scoreless and in foul trouble in the second half, partly due to bosh going at him, but way to ignore the fact that bosh was guarding rashard lewis who went 0-9. in fact, between this game and the next game against the nets, no starting forward even scored a field goal.

brook lopez was 8-17 and not bosh's man. kevin love shot well but that game was garbage time from mid-third quarter on.

so yea, new orleans was the only game opposing bigs took advantage of bosh, and most of that was caused by chris paul, not isolating and attacking him.

like i said, u did not watch even one of these games if that was ur impression. bosh is second to garnett in defensive rating for power forwards.
Out of the big 3, Bosh should have the EASIEST job out of all of them...All he has to do is slash with LeBron and/or Wade when they penetrate to the basket so they can dump it to him in the paint for an easy bucket....And he should be snatching at LEAST 10 rebounds and averaging 2 blocks since he has "GREAT DEFENSE"..but he wants to stand outside the paint and shoot, he's too scared to play the post offensively and defensively, and he's too scared to play center....He wants to be seen on T.V. with his dress on...
 7 years ago '07        #107
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13071 13071
 knowughetto said:
Okay, Garnett and Brand might not have shot great, but you still have to look at the other things that they did on the court..I see that the only thing that you are focused on is their scoring and not the other intangibles that had did against Miami...And it doesn't matter when or how they scored their points or grabbed rebounds or anything else....face it, your big men are trash, including Bosh..And Bosh didn't do s**t against Lewis, Lewis did that on his own by jacking up threes...Please don't make any excuses for Bosh because he CANNOT PLAY DEFENSE..And one again, please tell me how is he NOT a feature player, when he accepted a max contract? And since Bosh has "GREAT DEFENSE" give me a situation where his defense contributed to a win? I will wait....


And if you think Bosh and the other big men on that squad can compete with Howard, Boozer, Garnett, Gasol, Shaq, Stoudemire, or any other talented big, then you must be living in a dream world....

So please stop making excuses for Bosh and/or any other big man on your team because they are trash and will continue to be exposed....
bosh can't defend their intangibles, he can defend their shots. u don't go 0-9 just because ur having a bad night. again, u made it clear u didn't watch the game. bosh was helping inside and still recovering to contest threes, which was huge for us. magic only attempted 7 shots in the paint and only made 4. last season they averaged around 26 with a low of 12, so that was a great defensive game and he was a big part of it. lol @ making up non-quantifiable things like intangibles of other players to degrade bosh's defense, then using them explicitly to judge how well he performed. like i'm supposed to say "oh, he didn't have a lot of steals and blocks, so he sucked." no. the heat r statistically one of the best defensive teams with bosh on the floor, so get over it.

u still don't get what a max contract is?

ur not the feature player when u r the third option. nobody is lining up to see chris bosh play when the heat r in town. that is what i mean by feature player.

quoting the same post twice to respond to it and talk about s**t that has already been addressed = u mad.
 11-09-2010, 06:24 PM         #108
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
bosh can't defend their intangibles, he can defend their shots. u don't go 0-9 just because ur having a bad night. again, u made it clear u didn't watch the game. bosh was helping inside and still recovering to contest threes, which was huge for us. magic only attempted 7 shots in the paint and only made 4. last season they averaged around 26 with a low of 12, so that was a great defensive game and he was a big part of it. lol @ making up non-quantifiable things like intangibles of other players to degrade bosh's defense, then using them explicitly to judge how well he performed. like i'm supposed to say "oh, he didn't have a lot of steals and blocks, so he sucked." no. the heat r statistically one of the best defensive teams with bosh on the floor, so get over it.

u still don't get what a max contract is?

ur not the feature player when u r the third option. nobody is lining up to see chris bosh play when the heat r in town. that is what i mean by feature player.

quoting the same post twice to respond to it and talk about s**t that has already been addressed = u mad.
preach my n*gga, you speak truth. Most of these dumasses on boxden dont know anything about basketball. The nig your arguing with went on nba.com and looks up stats from the games and didnt even watch a single one. Only on boxden do you have idiots like that. You are one of the few people i can tell understands the game of basketball. Bosh is playing GREAT defense so far. For him to be averaging 13 points without gettin many touches is also impressive.
 7 years ago '04        #109
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
bosh can't defend their intangibles, he can defend their shots. u don't go 0-9 just because ur having a bad night. again, u made it clear u didn't watch the game. bosh was helping inside and still recovering to contest threes, which was huge for us. magic only attempted 7 shots in the paint and only made 4. last season they averaged around 26 with a low of 12, so that was a great defensive game and he was a big part of it. lol @ making up non-quantifiable things like intangibles of other players to degrade bosh's defense, then using them explicitly to judge how well he performed. like i'm supposed to say "oh, he didn't have a lot of steals and blocks, so he sucked." no. the heat r statistically one of the best defensive teams with bosh on the floor, so get over it.

u still don't get what a max contract is?

ur not the feature player when u r the third option. nobody is lining up to see chris bosh play when the heat r in town. that is what i mean by feature player.

quoting the same post twice to respond to it and talk about s**t that has already been addressed = u mad.
Oh no, I'm not mad at all..I get what you are saying about the max contract thing, but I'm saying that he's really not playing up to that max contract that he was given....Although he is your 3rd option, he should still be your feature player just based on his career....its just funny at how the Heat fans were talking all this s**t about Bosh, and now he's not a feature player...but they gave him that contract to be one..
 11-09-2010, 07:16 PM         #110
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he want his numbers..
 11-09-2010, 07:22 PM         #111
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Oh no, I'm not mad at all..I get what you are saying about the max contract thing, but I'm saying that he's really not playing up to that max contract that he was given....Although he is your 3rd option, he should still be your feature player just based on his career....its just funny at how the Heat fans were talking all this s**t about Bosh, and now he's not a feature player...but they gave him that contract to be one..
you my friend a the defnition of a dumass
 7 years ago '04        #112
Quik 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
 fmoney88 said:
you my friend a the defnition of a dumass
 7 years ago '07        #113
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13071 13071
 knowughetto said:
Oh no, I'm not mad at all..I get what you are saying about the max contract thing, but I'm saying that he's really not playing up to that max contract that he was given....Although he is your 3rd option, he should still be your feature player just based on his career....its just funny at how the Heat fans were talking all this s**t about Bosh, and now he's not a feature player...but they gave him that contract to be one..
i would agree that he's not playing up to par so far, but he hasn't been THAT bad. i'm confident that he'll earn his keep, but u have to understand that on a team with this kind of talent, he probably isn't going to see 24 and 11 again, and that's ok as long as the team is winning. we gave him the contract because that was his worth in the market (actually, significantly less than a number of teams were going to give him). we did not have lebron at the time it was going to be just wade and bosh. if it were just those 2, he probably would be putting up better numbers, but it's not, and we're none the worse for it .
 7 years ago '04        #114
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
i would agree that he's not playing up to par so far, but he hasn't been THAT bad. i'm confident that he'll earn his keep, but u have to understand that on a team with this kind of talent, he probably isn't going to see 24 and 11 again, and that's ok as long as the team is winning. we gave him the contract because that was his worth in the market (actually, significantly less than a number of teams were going to give him). we did not have lebron at the time it was going to be just wade and bosh. if it were just those 2, he probably would be putting up better numbers, but it's not, and we're none the worse for it .
Its all good though...By the way Milsap did just drop 45 points on Miami, and that was Bosh's a.ssignment..
 7 years ago '07        #115
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13071 13071
 knowughetto said:
Its all good though...By the way Milsap did just drop 45 points on Miami, and that was Bosh's a.ssignment..
i know i was watching

just when he gets his numbers where i expected them, our defense is s**tty, go figure.
 11-09-2010, 10:26 PM         #116
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
feminine nygaz cant ball.........
 7 years ago '04        #117
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 fmoney88 said:
you my friend a the defnition of a dumass
Yeah when you look up DUMBASS in the dictionary, the picture of your face is right next to the word...How the f**k you gon call somebody dumb, when you can't even spell...d!ckriding a.ss clown...
 7 years ago '05        #118
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 7 years ago '04        #119
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
 12-25-2010, 08:11 PM         #120
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy