Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2010, 12:44 PM         #81
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stfu ol ring chasing, Lebron and Wade double d!ck riding raptor lookin motherf**ker
 7 years ago '05        #82
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
i'd trade em if i was miami while people r still thinking bosh is worth something
 7 years ago '04        #83
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
he's not a feature player because he is the third option. no third options r the feature players. i already gave a blueprint of how he can be effective, and he acknolwedges that. the chris bosh u've seen is not the chris bosh that u will see in the future, because he's still figuring out where he fits in all this. it isn't easy going from a franchise player to playing behind wade and lebron. he needs to rededicate himself to rebounding and the offensive opportunities will come. and we didn't give him max money, we gave him 17 mil less, when he was fetching max money. the nets, bulls, knicks, or raptors at the least would all have given him the full max, so don't even attempt to say we overpaid. we're not hurting for it either at 5-2 and still improving. and he has played good defense. against new orleans is the only time any team's bigs had a good night against us, and that was mostly predicated by chris paul and pick and roll. bosh was not the primary defender on okafor, and okafor was not just posting him up and bullying him if that's how u r imagining it. there r things chris bosh is and there r things chris bosh is not, and none of us r delusional about it. he is not a low post banger, but he is a good mid to high post and face up player with a propensity to draw fouls. he is a good rebounder and he is underperforming on the boards thus far in miami. he is not an intimidator in the paint, but he is still useful defensively because he can move his feet and make good rotations to cut off penetration and contest shots. these things have been more than evident thus far.

i never thought lebron would average a triple double, don't mix the actual heat fans the the handful of lebron d!cksuckers. we do NOT appreciate being in that company. bosh will probably average somewhere around 17 and 8 by season's end.
So giving a player a 100 million dollar contract is not a max contract? It doesn't matter if he so called "took a paycut" and you gave him 30 mil less. If dude has 100 mil that's still a max contract...So if he doesn't have a max contract, then that means James, Wade, Stoudemire, and Joe Johnson don't have max contracts either....So how can Bosh be given a max contract, but not be a feature player on the team?

Like I said, when has she ever played any defense? Give me one specific time when she played defense in her career..

New Orleans is the only time that any team's bigs had a good night against you huh..Well let's see:

vs Boston:

Garnett: 10 points, 10 rebounds, 3 blocks
Big Baby: 13 points, 5 rebounds off the bench

vs Philly:

Elton Brand: 12 points, 9 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 steals

vs Orlando:

Howard: 19 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks

vs. New Jersey:

Brook Lopez: 20 points
Derrick Favors: 13 points, 13 rebounds off the bench

vs Minnesota:

Kevin Love: 20 points, 6 a.ssists

Okafor: 26 points, 13 rebounds
D. West: 15 points

But New Orleans is the only team huh? Stop making excuses...your team's big men are soft...

Last edited by knowughetto; 11-09-2010 at 01:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #84
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
Bosh 2009 summer before max contract

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

BOSH MAXED OUT SUMMER 2010

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #85
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
haters gonna hate.. did anyone read the article? :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #86
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
 knowughetto said:
So giving a player a 100 million dollar contract is not a max contract? It doesn't matter if he so called "took a paycut" and you gave him 30 mil less. If dude has 100 mil that's still a max contract...So if he doesn't have a max contract, then that means James, Wade, Stoudemire, and Joe Johnson don't have max contracts either....So how can Bosh be given a max contract, but not be a feature player on the team?

Like I said, when has she ever played any defense? Give me one specific time when she played defense in her career..

New Orleans is the only time that any team's bigs had a good night against you huh..Well let's see:

vs Boston:

vs Philly:

vs Orlando:

vs. New Jersey:

vs Minnesota:

But New Orleans is the only team huh? Stop making excuses...your team's big men are soft...
ur an idiot and u dont watch basketball if u think mia's big men are soft, joel and magloire and tougher than anyone one u wanna list ... go head...
 7 years ago '04        #87
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Kziatic said:
Bosh 2009 summer before max contract

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

BOSH MAXED OUT SUMMER 2010

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

so its the pusy's fault?
 7 years ago '04        #88
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ebcrew said:
ur an idiot and u dont watch basketball if u think mia's big men are soft, joel and magloire and tougher than anyone one u wanna list ... go head...
So you really think Joel Anthony and Jamaal Magloire are tougher than:

Joakim Noah
Kevin Garnett
Shaq
Big Baby
Kendrick Perkins
Amare Stoudemire
Tim Duncan
D. Rose
Kobe
Iverson
Boozer
Ginobili
Wade
LeBron
Melo
Dwight Howard
Louis Scola
Ron Artest

Are you really serious? I can go on for days....

Last edited by knowughetto; 11-09-2010 at 01:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #89
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ebcrew said:
And if Joel Anthony and Magloire are tough, why does Haslem get more playing time than Anthony and Magloire doesn't even see the court? But they are tough......
 7 years ago '05        #90
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
yep keep going u named no one tougher so far
 7 years ago '05        #91
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
i said tough not good whats ur point?
 7 years ago '04        #92
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ebcrew said:
yep keep going u named no one tougher so far
What the f**k do you mean? Do you even watch basketball? All of the ones that I mentioned are tough..Toughness doesn't mean that you have to be big, strong, and massive...Even the smallest n*gga can be tough...If you want me to keep going, I can...

David Robinson
Nate Robinson
Dennis Rodman
Karl Malone
Charles Barkley
Jordan
Pippen
Horace Grant
Rasheed Wallace
Bill Lambeer
John Starks
Ben Wallace

since you said for me to name anyone, I'm take it even further and go into other sports:

Mike Tyson
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Muhammad Ali
Brian Urlacher
Mike Alscott

just to name a few

So you are saying that you can't be good and tough? That you have to be a good but soft player and a terrible but tough player? Please stop while you still have the chance....

Last edited by knowughetto; 11-09-2010 at 02:04 PM..
 11-09-2010, 02:03 PM         #93
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
with all the ball hogging dwade does what he expect? and with a pathetic head coach...
 7 years ago '10        #94
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
Not just Bosh, who looks like a Raptor, but ALL of them are lost. They're all gonna bump heads sooner or later.
 7 years ago '05        #95
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
 knowughetto said:
What the f**k do you mean? Do you even watch basketball? All of the ones that I mentioned are tough..Toughness doesn't mean that you have to be big, strong, and massive...Even the smallest n*gga can be tough...If you want me to keep going, I can...

David Robinson
Nate Robinson
Dennis Rodman
Karl Malone
Charles Barkley
Jordan
Pippen
Horace Grant
Rasheed Wallace
Bill Lambeer
John Starks
Ben Wallace

since you said for me to name anyone, I'm take it even further and go into other sports:

Mike Tyson
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Muhammad Ali
Brian Urlacher
Mike Alscott

just to name a few

So you are saying that you can't be good and tough? That you have to be a good but soft player and a terrible but tough player? Please stop while you still have the chance....
loser
 7 years ago '04        #96
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ebcrew said:
loser
I have more knowledge of basketball than you do, and I know more about toughness, hustle, and heart than you do...Its obvious that you are a bandwagon Miami Heat stan..you have no toughness and you are just as soft as your girlfriend Christina Bosh is...

You tell me this then: What makes Joel Anthony and Jamaal Magloire tougher than all of those people that I named? If you can name something that's tough about them that makes them better, then cool...but I really don't think you can...

I'll wait...

Last edited by knowughetto; 11-09-2010 at 03:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #97
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 knowughetto said:

vs Boston:

vs Philly:

vs Orlando:

vs. New Jersey:

vs Minnesota:

it's not a max deal because it's not a max deal. that is very specific terminology. it doesn't mean anybody with a big contract, it means a contract worth the maximum amount possible. if u don't understand the language, don't use it.

garnett and brand combined shot 10-22 with 22 points. even that isn't a good game. gtfo.

howard was scoreless and in foul trouble in the second half, partly due to bosh going at him, but way to ignore the fact that bosh was guarding rashard lewis who went 0-9. in fact, between this game and the next game against the nets, no starting forward even scored a field goal.

brook lopez was 8-17 and not bosh's man. kevin love shot well but that game was garbage time from mid-third quarter on.

so yea, new orleans was the only game opposing bigs took advantage of bosh, and most of that was caused by chris paul, not isolating and attacking him.

like i said, u did not watch even one of these games if that was ur impression. bosh is second to garnett in defensive rating for power forwards.
 7 years ago '04        #98
jigga03 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
Bosh stop b**ching you're supposed to be part of a big three...play your position. And as far as those rebounds go step your game up. those are point guard rebounding numbers (Rondo is laughing at you right now.)
 7 years ago '09        #99
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
people made fun of Pau and called him soft his first year with the lakers too, I think eventually he will get comfy and play his game
 7 years ago '04        #100
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 justinjones said:
so its the pusy's fault?
I don't know but whats funny is that bosh never made an effort to put on weight and get stronger until year seven, which would happen to be the year that he'd be playing for the longest and richest contract of his career. He got it. I honestly think he spent no time on his game this summer and was promoting the bosh brand. Maybe he will round into form as the season progresses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy