NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 gamespitter84 said:
no order

dirk
gasol
k.g
duncan
amare
josh smith
zach randolph
LaMarcus Aldridge
al hortford -even though he plays center also
....even scola is better imo
how does Boozer not make your list but somehow Smith,Randolph and Horford do?
 7 years ago '04        #62
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Damn Bosh goes from being arguably top 3 pf to not even top 10 in less than 6 months shieeeet YOU BE k!llEN EM CB! k!llEN EM!
 11-09-2010, 10:39 AM         #63
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well Damn.......All deez years of watching the Raptor Im thinking Chris Bosh iz a beast.....I feel like Im seeing for the first time
 7 years ago '05        #64
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
time tells all ...........this is only the beginning

the next step is not makin it 2 the finals

no pg/ no big man/ no power forward = not enough 2 win a chip
 7 years ago '07        #65
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
All yalk n*ggas is dumb

How is it bad for a 3rd option to avg 13 ppg. No matter how hard yall hate yall wish yall had these problems. All you n*ggas teams that had cap space wanted bosh. You can talk bout his reb #s because those need to.rise. But.for you.to not even bring into.consideration or think his ppg wouldnt.drop is dumb on your part. Yall have fun circle jerking and laughing while we get.Ws and stay in contention for a title.

Haters Gonna Hate

11-09-2010, 10:48 AM         #66
hold up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ima say this.. and im not even a heat fan im a bulls fan.. chris bosh is the 3rd option on a team with 2 future hall of famers.. his numbers arent that bad for being the 3rd option on an allstar team.. now comparing taj gibsons numbers to him is a good comparison because of the fact that taj is right now the 3rd option in chicago behind luol and rose.. but bosh only averaging that small amount of rebounds is shake head worthy.. heat aint gonna win a championship this year and its going to be hilarious when the media attacks lebron james after that happens
 7 years ago '05        #67
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
I like bosh and think he isn't being utilized properly but what the f**k does this dumbass expect if u go to a team with two ball dominant and far superior wing players? n*gga shouldve went to houston or something.
 11-09-2010, 11:16 AM         #68
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
Bosh is too skinny and can only shoot jumpers. The cavs need a guy that will f!ght for every rebound like Reggie Evans and play good defense. Trade Bosh back to toronto for Reggie Evans and Calderon and the heat will win the finals this year.
and there we have it.
 11-09-2010, 11:19 AM         #69
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrockSteady said:
ima skinny dude myself but that doesnt stop me from TRYING to get boards. luckily i got speed and i do got long arms for my height, my endurance from soccer helps also.

but being skinny dont mean s**t! atleast not to me
, if anything it feeds me more energy jus cuz i feel i got more to prove jus cuz most dudes will be like aww he skinny he aint about to do s**t.

so f**k all that skinny s**t. size dont mean s**t! its all about the will of a man that will win
 7 years ago '05        #70
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
knicks win for being so lucky and not getting bosh, amare is a beast, and he is making the knicks perimeter play excel....
next year amare/melo > bosh/LBJ
 7 years ago '04        #71
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Bosh is a diva b**ch... All he really cares about is being on TV... And people saying that those numbers are good for being a 3rd option... n*gga Lamar Odoms #'s are good for a 3rd option, Bosh needs to watch some tape on how to be a PF on a dominant stacked team!
 7 years ago '04        #72
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 6781 6781
trade bosh for melo or cp3
 7 years ago '10        #73
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 thisisgame said:
Bosh is too skinny and can only shoot jumpers. The cavs need a guy that will f!ght for every rebound like Reggie Evans and play good defense. Trade Bosh back to toronto for Reggie Evans and Calderon and the heat will win the finals this year.
n*gga u blackedout and 4got what team lebron n dem was on

bosh shud get traded asap he is a homos3xual male ...

dat f**got might fukk around and ruin da dynasty smh shuda got boozer gay a.ss and shooters 4 da money dey gave chris

but whatever dey still gettin da ship
 7 years ago '07        #74
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 timdog said:
Averaging 13.3 and 5.5 and got the max

heat have no inside presence really oh well
max contract..................
 7 years ago '04        #75
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
he's not a feature player here, and he has played really good defense in 6 out of 7 games, but u haven't been watching or u'd know that
First of all, if he's not a feature player, then why was he given a max contract? I thought he was supposed to be part of that big 3 that you guys were braggin about....I was watching some of the games that the Heat played..and what kind of defense has Bosh displayed? Has she ever played any kind of denfense in her career? NO...Bosh should have the easiest job out of all 3 of them, because of James' and Wade's presence on the court...Were you watching Bosh play for the Raptors? If you did, what makes you think that it would be any different from her going to the Heat? I guess you guys are cool with a diva being given a max contract only not to live up to that contract...If she has defense, how come she's not averaging at least 10 rebounds and 2 blocks? Better yet, why is she so scared to play center/in the paint if she has defense? She should be averaging a double-double since you guys still believe that Lebron will average a triple-double...You Heat fans are delusional....Give me Taj Gibson over Bosh now...

Gibson>>>>Christina Bosh
 7 years ago '04        #76
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
well he said he wanted to be there to be on tv more...he got what he wanted
 7 years ago '05        #77
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
The Heat barely run an offense as it is. I watched them play the Hornets, and they look ATROCIOUS against a team that can play defense.

It was painfully obvious that Lebron, Wade, and Bosh had all been the superstar on struggling teams for the last few seasons. Whenever they miss a shot or two the first thing one of them immediately wants to do is try to dribble through the whole team or just pull up and take a jump shot 5 seconds into the shot clock to bring the team back themselves, and then the whole team just gets out of an offense and they look a mess offensively.

First, they need a spot up shooter at point guard because neither Wade or Lebron want to become an off the ball player and putting Lebron at point is throwing away so much of his scoring ability and doesn't solve the problem of having three guys who all want the ball in their hands.

Next they need a Center, because Joel Anthony and Big Z are going to get destroyed against teams with a good big man.

Bosh is going to have to learn to become a guy that just hits open spot up shots, rebounds, defends, and gets put backs. You can't have three guys on a team that ALL want to create their own shot.

Either that OR Wade or Lebron is going to have to come off the ball ALOT more, and have Bosh and one of the two of them be the main one's creating their own shot.

Right now they'll beat a lot of team based on pure talent, but teams that play good defensively and play as a team (Lakers, Hornets, Celtics, etc.) will give them ALOT of trouble.

Last edited by KleinBaller; 11-09-2010 at 12:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #78
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 knowughetto said:
First of all, if he's not a feature player, then why was he given a max contract? I thought he was supposed to be part of that big 3 that you guys were braggin about....I was watching some of the games that the Heat played..and what kind of defense has Bosh displayed? Has she ever played any kind of denfense in her career? NO...Bosh should have the easiest job out of all 3 of them, because of James' and Wade's presence on the court...Were you watching Bosh play for the Raptors? If you did, what makes you think that it would be any different from her going to the Heat? I guess you guys are cool with a diva being given a max contract only not to live up to that contract...If she has defense, how come she's not averaging at least 10 rebounds and 2 blocks? Better yet, why is she so scared to play center/in the paint if she has defense? She should be averaging a double-double since you guys still believe that Lebron will average a triple-double...You Heat fans are delusional....Give me Taj Gibson over Bosh now...

Gibson>>>>Christina Bosh
he's not a feature player because he is the third option. no third options r the feature players. i already gave a blueprint of how he can be effective, and he acknolwedges that. the chris bosh u've seen is not the chris bosh that u will see in the future, because he's still figuring out where he fits in all this. it isn't easy going from a franchise player to playing behind wade and lebron. he needs to rededicate himself to rebounding and the offensive opportunities will come. and we didn't give him max money, we gave him 17 mil less, when he was fetching max money. the nets, bulls, knicks, or raptors at the least would all have given him the full max, so don't even attempt to say we overpaid. we're not hurting for it either at 5-2 and still improving. and he has played good defense. against new orleans is the only time any team's bigs had a good night against us, and that was mostly predicated by chris paul and pick and roll. bosh was not the primary defender on okafor, and okafor was not just posting him up and bullying him if that's how u r imagining it. there r things chris bosh is and there r things chris bosh is not, and none of us r delusional about it. he is not a low post banger, but he is a good mid to high post and face up player with a propensity to draw fouls. he is a good rebounder and he is underperforming on the boards thus far in miami. he is not an intimidator in the paint, but he is still useful defensively because he can move his feet and make good rotations to cut off penetration and contest shots. these things have been more than evident thus far.

i never thought lebron would average a triple double, don't mix the actual heat fans the the handful of lebron d!cksuckers. we do NOT appreciate being in that company. bosh will probably average somewhere around 17 and 8 by season's end.
 7 years ago '05        #79
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Why is everyone surprised/taking this as bad news? This is a NEW TEAM. It's good that he knows he's not fitting in yet.... it's easier to correct the problem that way. I think he made these comments after the loss in New Orleans, and followed it up with his best performance in a Heat uniform the following day. They're going to get it together. Only haters believe otherwise, because yall wish otherwise.

Bosh is not complaining here. He's saying that he needs to improve and WANTS TO improve. That will come with time. We all know this.

And lol @ anyone who thinks this team would be better off with Carlos Boozer. Yeah I'd really love to watch Carlos Boozer sitting on the bench in a nice suit. That's what he's best at. Amare? Maybe, but not really. I rather Bosh's shooting ability on this team.
 7 years ago '05        #80
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
Bosh's ineffectiveness is a direct result of the brutal offense they run. He needs touches. I feel like james jones is getting as many shooting opportunities as bosh. Run something out of the high post. Let wade and bron come off flex cuts or pin downs while bosh is in the high post. Run some dribble handoffs.

Miami's halfcourt offense is not pretty to watch at all. They will beat mediocre teams because of their talent and a very good defense but come playoff time I'm not sure if what they are doing now (offensively) will hold up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy