poor Mike Conley... O.J. Mayo says "I want to play with Rondo"

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Maddog345 said:
Conley is playing the best basketball of his career & Mayo makes a statement like this. But I don't understand Mayo's a.ss, you'd be dumb to want to play with Rondo.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #42
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
oj mayo is nice and everything I been a fan since he was in high-school. He put up great numbers as a rookie he can score, shoot the 3 and play great d. hes pretty athetlic and fast for his size but he needs to leave memphis.. Too many scorers on that team for him to play to his full potential.
 7 years ago '04        #43
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
 CeeAreYouInKay said:
I get why OJ said what he said, the coach a Conley Stan. Offense calls for OJ to stand in the corner while Conley & Gasol run pick and roles, or Zach & Rudy run iso. OJ's the last option right now. On what planet should Conley take as many or more shots in a game than OJ? He ain't bout to stand for that s**t much longer.

Best thing for the Grizz would be to bring OJ off the bench and let him run the 2nd unit since the team don't have a backup PG.
nope...tried it, didnt work. Mayo cant run the point
 7 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
I guess this is the world we live in now. Everybody a.ssumes something is a diss now. So, I guess when players say Kobe or Bron is the best and they would love to play with them they are saying their SG and SF arent better than them? Would they be lying?

What was Mayo supposed to say? "Yeah, Mike Conley Jr is the best PG in the game!" If you think that then you are a dan fool
 7 years ago '06        #45
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 Hold That said:
No surprise there, they probably grew a bond with one another this summer when both of their a.sses were asked to leave TEAM USA...

Rose and Eric Gordon >>>> Mayo and Rondo.
 7 years ago '05        #46
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 Hold That said:
No surprise there, they probably grew a bond with one another this summer when both of their a.sses were asked to leave TEAM USA...

Rose and Eric Gordon >>>> Mayo and Rondo.
rondo and mayo would just let gordon and rose shoot with their broke a.ss 15% from 3 jumpers ....
 7 years ago '09        #47
CeeAreYouInKay 
space
space
$48 | Props total: 0 0
 BrBHZ said:
nope...tried it, didnt work. Mayo cant run the point
Since when does 2 Summer League games count as trying it? It took Conley 3 years to learn to play point.
 7 years ago '10        #48
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Dunknown24 said:
Let's be real tho. It's not like he got Dwill on his squad n said he'd pick rondo instead.

WTF is a mike conley?
hahaaaa

mayo is basura
 11-09-2010, 11:09 AM         #49
CraigSager Swag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
rondo and mayo would just let gordon and rose shoot with their broke a.ss 15% from 3 jumpers ....
im a mayo stan but a bulls fan.but gordon can drop threes the fukk u talmabout?
 7 years ago '08        #50
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9194 9194
 Junior G said:
It's not all about being that elite scorer on your own...players want guys that can get them easier looks....Conley seems to be doing well stat wise, and I don't watch Memphis, so I don't know how many of his a.ssists are actually looks by him, instead of just passing them. Memphis fan?
What you're asking is if Conley is benefitting from his team mates hitting shots and the answer is yes. The same is true with Nash-Deron-CP3. Adversely, he isn't nearly a fraction of a playmaker as any of the Tier one PGs in the league. He is fulfilling his contract imo.
 7 years ago '05        #51
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 CraigSager Swag said:
im a mayo stan but a bulls fan.but gordon can drop threes the fukk u talmabout?
drop three's when? that 15% shot lookin lethal

I think it was gettin passes from Rose all summer that broke that n*gga shot
 7 years ago '09        #52
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
I hope OJ leaves or gets traded... its not a good situation for him or the team and he has potential to be a star.. He gets held back in Memphis and everybody knows it
 7 years ago '09        #53
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
If Mayo had freedom to do what he wanted, he would put up 25 a game right now.. You seen his rookie season when he pretty much could do what he wanted... He put scoring numbers as a rookie that Shaq, Lebron and Iverson put up all of those players were SUPERSTARS and if your scoring like them at one point or another, its telling you what he could be
 7 years ago '05        #54
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Another Rondo thread by Junior G.... what's new.

Who gives a s**t who overrated O.J. Mayo wants to play with. I doubt Rondo would want to play with him.
 7 years ago '05        #55
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I hope OJ leaves or gets traded... its not a good situation for him or the team and he has potential to be a star.. He gets held back in Memphis and everybody knows it
How is O.J. Mayo being held back? Memphis is not a bad team at all and right now he's logging a career low.... 36 minutes per game. Maybe he's holding Memphis back? So much for those PG duties he worked on all summer/summer league. He turns the ball over as much as he dishes a.ssists.
 7 years ago '07        #56
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,633 | Props total: 2475 2475
mayo knows rondo is the best pg currently in the nba..f**k all the bs
 7 years ago '09        #57
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
How is O.J. Mayo being held back? Memphis is not a bad team at all and right now he's logging a career low.... 36 minutes per game. Maybe he's holding Memphis back? So much for those PG duties he worked on all summer/summer league. He turns the ball over as much as he dishes a.ssists.
He is being held back becuase the coach wants to run an offense that goes through the post while Mayo stands in the corner and watches everybody play. Yes, you would say "well if he was good enough, then he should get the offense ran through him" well when you got a player who was just paid 85 mil and needs to be utilized becuase your going to use him as much as possible with that money, and running your offense through the post, Mayo doesnt get to do what he's potentially capable of. He just stands around and has become a spot up shooter. He looks bored out there alot of time. Ya'll n*ggas think Tyreke Evans is nice as hell, if you put Mayo in Tyrekes place in Sac town, hes puttin up 25 a game.
 7 years ago '05        #58
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12599 12599
Enough excuses for Mayo.. if you're a star you don't get held back, you thrive in clutch situation.. You call for the ball in the clutch and you perform.. Mayo has played over 200 games so far, how many clutch performances has he had? The difference between a star and a role player is consistency, and performing at a high level every night, not every 3 games..

Mayo looks like a Ben Gordon/Ray Allen type of player at the very MOST.

If Eric Gordon can perform with Kaman,Griffin, and a ball hogging PG in Davis on his team, whats holding Mayo back?

Last edited by Hold That; 11-09-2010 at 01:39 PM..
 11-09-2010, 01:50 PM         #59
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think anythings holding him back. I just think hes as good as hes gonna be right now. n*ggas averaging 18 a game on a potential playoff team and n*ggas acting like hes a bust or theres a problem. Mayo is just a victim of his fanboys having unrealistic expectations for him. Mayo has been solid. Only problem with him is he gets murdered on defense every game
 7 years ago '05        #60
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12599 12599
 Tempus # 1 said:
I dont think anythings holding him back. I just think hes as good as hes gonna be right now. n*ggas averaging 18 a game on a potential playoff team and n*ggas acting like hes a bust or theres a problem. Mayo is just a victim of his fanboys having unrealistic expectations for him. Mayo has been solid. Only problem with him is he gets murdered on defense every game
thats what it is right there, he's always been a good scorer, I don't see why being Ben Gordon is a bad thing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago