**Thursday Night Football** Official Baltimore Ravens vs. ATLANTA FALCONS Thread 11/11/10 8:20ET

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins Thursday??
Baltimore Ravens 37 59.68%
ATLANTA FALCONS 25 40.32%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #821
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
Green bay's only beaten 2 good teams. Philly and the Jets. NO ONE fears your squad. Get that
and you've beaten the saints, who've lost to the browns and cardinals, and blew the game to y'all, and the ravens not much bragging rights there, and none of that will matter when we play y'all in two weeks
 7 years ago '09        #822
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Everybody

If we fix our problems and learn how to finish it's a wrap
 7 years ago '07        #823
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
 finishim said:
might as well punch the homefield advantage ticket now, but beating us an new Orleans won't be easy
no game is easy but im lovin our chances

we will be ready for all of our games
 7 years ago '09        #824
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Lol. Keep talking like Atlanta is some dominant power house.
until someone beats us @ home I will be confident we can beat ANY TEAM at home period
 7 years ago '04        #825
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
Everybody

If we fix our problems and learn how to finish it's a wrap
as if you didn't finish tonight or last week against tampa, and as if you didn't get exposed by Philly n their backup, a team we beat already gtfoh
 7 years ago '05        #826
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 ill 800 said:
i can tell you what i dont need...referee controversy deciding close games. its one thing if we lose but ill be damned if the refs should be able to dictate a drive like that

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #827
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ill 800 said:
gee how many of those yds are from penalties that shouldve been called? its cool. i done seen yall team. you aint winning s**t. yall one wide out away from dying. turner was supposed to run all over us cause were such a horrid defense...webb slacked tonight but that last drive was utter s**t. referee madness

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #828
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 CutKidd21 said:
until someone beats us @ home I will be confident we can beat ANY TEAM at home period
Here's your victories:

Cardinals
Saints
49ers
Browns
Bengals
Bucs
Ravens

You got a lot nerve talking about people with impressive wins. Falcons impressive wins are Saints, Ravens, and it took 1 missed field goal from the opposing Saints team.

Beating the Ravens was a good win. Let's not act like it dominant though. You were up 10-0 at half, and pissed it away in the second half.
 7 years ago '09        #829
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 finishim said:
as if you didn't finish tonight or last week against tampa, and as if you didn't get exposed by Philly n their backup, a team we beat already gtfoh
HELL NO WE DIDN'T FINISH

We made mistakes and let tampa and Baltimore both get back in the game. The way we've won all year is not finishing games. Finishing games is being up 20-7 in the fourth and not letting them score/run the clock out
 7 years ago '07        #830
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Here's your victories:

Cardinals
Saints
49ers
Browns
Bengals
Bucs
Ravens

You got a lot nerve talking about people with impressive wins. Falcons impressive wins are Saints, Ravens, and it took 1 missed field goal from the opposing team.

Beating the Ravens was a good win. Let's not act like it dominant though. You were up 10-0 at half, and pissed it away in the second half.
We kno we got s**t to fix

but for ppl to act like we suppose to act like we aint 7-2 is crazyyyyy

look at the cowboys

seen any of they fans lately
 7 years ago '10        #831
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 regularjoe said:
Here's your victories:

Cardinals
Saints
49ers
Browns
Bengals
Bucs
Ravens

You got a lot nerve talking about people with impressive wins. Falcons impressive wins are Saints, Ravens, and it took 1 missed field goal from the opposing team.

stfu we got stl next wait ya f**king turn
 7 years ago '09        #832
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Here's your victories:

Cardinals
Saints
49ers
Browns
Bengals
Bucs
Ravens

You got a lot nerve talking about people with impressive wins. Falcons impressive wins are Saints, Ravens, and it took 1 missed field goal from the opposing Saints team.

Alright you're done for the night. If you really are trying to discredit the falcons first half where we DOMINATED time of possession 20 minutes and they had the ball ONCE for the entire HALF. They didn't even cross our 50 until late in the 3rd quarter. Don't even reply ya done. DONE
 7 years ago '04        #833
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
We kno we got s**t to fix

but for ppl to act like we suppose to act like we aint 7-2 is crazyyyyy

look at the cowboys

seen any of they fans lately
No no no, don't get me twisted. Atlanta is damn good. Among the top in the NFC. What I'm saying, is CuttKidd was talking like Atlanta is that s**t, and I was just replying to his thought process. He's vamped (oh God, I used it in a sentence, lol) after the win, I don't blame him.
 7 years ago '09        #834
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
18-1 with matt ryan as our QB @ home and I can't be confident??? man
 7 years ago '04        #835
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Alright you're done for the night. If you really are trying to discredit the falcons first half where we DOMINATED time of possession 20 minutes and they had the ball ONCE for the entire HALF. They didn't even cross our 50 until late in the 3rd quarter. Don't even reply ya done. DONE
Discredit what? What I'm saying is fact. I don't care if you beat them 99-0 in the first half. If they come back, the first half means nothing.

The game wasn't decided until less than a minute left. Your first half stats are beyond worthless.
 7 years ago '09        #836
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Discredit what? What I'm saying is fact. I don't care if you beat them 99-0 in the first half. If they come back, the first half means nothing.

The game wasn't decided until less than a minute left. Your first half stats are beyond worthless.
We f*cking dominated on defense but we haven't finished one game yet, which is what I've been saying over and over. Until someone beats the Falcons at home, I will continue to believe and say that we can beat ANYONE at home
 7 years ago '04        #837
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
We f*cking dominated on defense but we haven't finished one game yet, which is what I've been saying over and over. Until someone beats the Falcons at home, I will continue to believe and say that we can beat ANYONE at home
Dominate? Giving up 21 points, and the lead constitutes dominating to you?

Don't worry, Green Bay is going to give you a f**king handful in the dome.
 7 years ago '09        #838
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Dominate? Giving up 21 points, and the lead constitutes dominating to you?

Don't worry, Green Bay is going to give you a f**king handful in the dome.
that's what they all say until they get to the TERROR DOME!!!!!!!!!! Then after the game it's nothin but and excuses
 7 years ago '09        #839
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 CutKidd21 said:
18-1 with matt ryan as our QB @ home and I can't be confident??? man
Don't mind the pack fans they think they are entitled to the sb because they were pre-season favorites.
 7 years ago '04        #840
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 gGgM35 said:
Don't mind the pack fans they think they are entitled to the sb because they were pre-season favorites.
All you ever do is hate on the Packers or Packer fans. Don't you get bored with that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy