**Thursday Night Football** Official Baltimore Ravens vs. ATLANTA FALCONS Thread 11/11/10 8:20ET

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
114 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins Thursday??
Baltimore Ravens 37 59.68%
ATLANTA FALCONS 25 40.32%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #821
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 ill 800 said:
gee how many of those yds are from penalties that shouldve been called? its cool. i done seen yall team. you aint winning s**t. yall one wide out away from dying. turner was supposed to run all over us cause were such a horrid defense...webb slacked tonight but that last drive was utter s**t. referee madness

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #822
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 CutKidd21 said:
until someone beats us @ home I will be confident we can beat ANY TEAM at home period
Here's your victories:

Cardinals
Saints
49ers
Browns
Bengals
Bucs
Ravens

You got a lot nerve talking about people with impressive wins. Falcons impressive wins are Saints, Ravens, and it took 1 missed field goal from the opposing Saints team.

Beating the Ravens was a good win. Let's not act like it dominant though. You were up 10-0 at half, and pissed it away in the second half.
 8 years ago '09        #823
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
as if you didn't finish tonight or last week against tampa, and as if you didn't get exposed by Philly n their backup, a team we beat already gtfoh
HELL NO WE DIDN'T FINISH

We made mistakes and let tampa and Baltimore both get back in the game. The way we've won all year is not finishing games. Finishing games is being up 20-7 in the fourth and not letting them score/run the clock out
 8 years ago '07        #824
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 regularjoe said:
Here's your victories:

Cardinals
Saints
49ers
Browns
Bengals
Bucs
Ravens

You got a lot nerve talking about people with impressive wins. Falcons impressive wins are Saints, Ravens, and it took 1 missed field goal from the opposing team.

Beating the Ravens was a good win. Let's not act like it dominant though. You were up 10-0 at half, and pissed it away in the second half.
We kno we got s**t to fix

but for ppl to act like we suppose to act like we aint 7-2 is crazyyyyy

look at the cowboys

seen any of they fans lately
 8 years ago '10        #825
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 regularjoe said:
Here's your victories:

Cardinals
Saints
49ers
Browns
Bengals
Bucs
Ravens

You got a lot nerve talking about people with impressive wins. Falcons impressive wins are Saints, Ravens, and it took 1 missed field goal from the opposing team.

stfu we got stl next wait ya f**king turn
 8 years ago '09        #826
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Here's your victories:

Cardinals
Saints
49ers
Browns
Bengals
Bucs
Ravens

You got a lot nerve talking about people with impressive wins. Falcons impressive wins are Saints, Ravens, and it took 1 missed field goal from the opposing Saints team.

Alright you're done for the night. If you really are trying to discredit the falcons first half where we DOMINATED time of possession 20 minutes and they had the ball ONCE for the entire HALF. They didn't even cross our 50 until late in the 3rd quarter. Don't even reply ya done. DONE
 8 years ago '04        #827
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
We kno we got s**t to fix

but for ppl to act like we suppose to act like we aint 7-2 is crazyyyyy

look at the cowboys

seen any of they fans lately
No no no, don't get me twisted. Atlanta is damn good. Among the top in the NFC. What I'm saying, is CuttKidd was talking like Atlanta is that s**t, and I was just replying to his thought process. He's vamped (oh God, I used it in a sentence, lol) after the win, I don't blame him.
 8 years ago '09        #828
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
18-1 with matt ryan as our QB @ home and I can't be confident??? man
 8 years ago '04        #829
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Alright you're done for the night. If you really are trying to discredit the falcons first half where we DOMINATED time of possession 20 minutes and they had the ball ONCE for the entire HALF. They didn't even cross our 50 until late in the 3rd quarter. Don't even reply ya done. DONE
Discredit what? What I'm saying is fact. I don't care if you beat them 99-0 in the first half. If they come back, the first half means nothing.

The game wasn't decided until less than a minute left. Your first half stats are beyond worthless.
 8 years ago '09        #830
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Discredit what? What I'm saying is fact. I don't care if you beat them 99-0 in the first half. If they come back, the first half means nothing.

The game wasn't decided until less than a minute left. Your first half stats are beyond worthless.
We f*cking dominated on defense but we haven't finished one game yet, which is what I've been saying over and over. Until someone beats the Falcons at home, I will continue to believe and say that we can beat ANYONE at home
 8 years ago '04        #831
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
We f*cking dominated on defense but we haven't finished one game yet, which is what I've been saying over and over. Until someone beats the Falcons at home, I will continue to believe and say that we can beat ANYONE at home
Dominate? Giving up 21 points, and the lead constitutes dominating to you?

Don't worry, Green Bay is going to give you a f**king handful in the dome.
 8 years ago '09        #832
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Dominate? Giving up 21 points, and the lead constitutes dominating to you?

Don't worry, Green Bay is going to give you a f**king handful in the dome.
that's what they all say until they get to the TERROR DOME!!!!!!!!!! Then after the game it's nothin but and excuses
 8 years ago '09        #833
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 CutKidd21 said:
18-1 with matt ryan as our QB @ home and I can't be confident??? man
Don't mind the pack fans they think they are entitled to the sb because they were pre-season favorites.
 8 years ago '04        #834
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 gGgM35 said:
Don't mind the pack fans they think they are entitled to the sb because they were pre-season favorites.
All you ever do is hate on the Packers or Packer fans. Don't you get bored with that?
 8 years ago '09        #835
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 CutKidd21 said:
wow, you dominated on defense? atlanta quickly becoming the worst fans. u guys are f*gs. ull get beat at home in the playoffs and everyone will point and laugh. be thankful for your s**tty division.

lol @ all the terror dome talk. guess you need to pump your team up when youve never won s**t in your 40 year history
 8 years ago '04        #836
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
$21,249 | Props total: 7639 7639
Wowwwww.... Robbery at its finest...

You can fine players for head shots, install instant replay and even have a stadium full of spectators see it happen, but the NFL will always be suspect when they have such sub-par refs that can't even call a push off when it happens.

Lameness...
 8 years ago '04        #837
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
Was it just me or did that seem like a quiet a.ss game? Do the fans even cheer in Atlanta???
 8 years ago '09        #838
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 ill 800 said:
wow, you dominated on defense? atlanta quickly becoming the worst fans. u guys are f*gs. ull get beat at home in the playoffs and everyone will point and laugh. be thankful for your s**tty division.

lol @ all the terror dome talk. guess you need to pump your team up when youve never won s**t in your 40 year history

8 years ago '09        #839
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 biscuit said:
Was it just me or did that seem like a quiet a.ss game? Do the fans even cheer in Atlanta???
It was you.
 8 years ago '04        #840
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
Dawg I watched the game and it was quiet... Almost boring as if the fans didn't know when to cheer. Kinda weird to me...

Lame win though...
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
126 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
108 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
131 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
133 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy