**Thursday Night Football** Official Baltimore Ravens vs. ATLANTA FALCONS Thread 11/11/10 8:20ET

most viewed right now
 142
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Wins Thursday??
Baltimore Ravens 37 59.68%
ATLANTA FALCONS 25 40.32%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 cutkidd21 said:
you're really comparing a 5-3 team to an 0-8 one? Seriously
maybe i should change it to san fran? Will that make you feel better? Your division is weak and has been weak for a number of years. Maybe the bucs are 5-3 because theyre in the same candy a.ss division as the falcons??? yea tampa has beaten some real juggernauts, lemme tell ya

on the other hand, the ravens have beaten two of the best teams in the nfl (jets, squeelers) in their own house, and had NE on the ropes at home, where they havent lost in the last 19 games there.

keep thinking the ravens are "overrated" and falcons are going to smother their offense. i think its gonna be the other way around.


Last edited by ill 800; 11-09-2010 at 04:49 PM..
 11-09-2010, 04:44 PM         #42
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Falcons fans c*cky? You ravens fans are acting like you will come into the DOME and run sh*t.

Ravens have played 3 good teams: NE, PIT, and the JETS. That's it
seems like everyone said it would be a good close game... I said Ravens by 10...that isn't exactly "running s**t".. I'm only giving us a 10 point lead because I see us protecting the ball and I see Ed Reed getting a pick and setting us up nice if not scoring.. you never know with that sly cat
 7 years ago '10        #43
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 2476 2476
 CutKidd21 said:
This dude is delusional. We're a top 10 team in rushing and passing. Hey buddy it's not 2000 anymore. You went into overtime with Buffalo AT HOME. Give us some damn respect
coming from the team that only beat s.f. cus clements dumbass fumbled a pick, only beat n.o. cus a n*gga cant make a 27 and only beat the bucs cus the coordinator cant call a qb sneak.... yall aint that nice
 7 years ago '09        #44
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 xxhighriser said:
coming from the team that only beat s.f. cus clements dumbass fumbled a pick, only beat n.o. cus a n*gga cant make a 27 and only beat the bucs cus the coordinator cant call a qb sneak.... yall aint that nice
ok and the Ravens beat the jets by 1 point, almost lost the the browns after Hillis went beast mode on that "unstoppable ravens D" and should of lost to buffalo. See how I can do it too
 7 years ago '09        #45
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 CutKidd21 said:
Falcons fans c*cky? You ravens fans are acting like you will come into the DOME and run sh*t.

Ravens have played 3 good teams: NE, PIT, and the JETS. That's it
and yall have played three good teams and won one. f**k off already.

i wasnt the one talking s**t. youre the one who started all the talk up.
 11-09-2010, 04:53 PM         #46
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ravens beat 2 of he top 5 teams in the league in their house... who has ATL beat?
 7 years ago '09        #47
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ill 800 said:
maybe i should change it to san fran? Will that make you feel better? Your division is weak and has been weak for a number of years. Maybe the bucs are 5-3 because theyre in the same candy a.ss division as the falcons??? yea tampa has beaten some real juggernauts, lemme tell ya

on the other hand, the ravens have beaten two of the best teams in the nfl (jets, squeelers) in their own house, and had NE on the ropes at home, where they havent lost in the last 19 games there.

keep thinking the ravens are "overrated" and falcons are going to smother their offense. i think its gonna be the other way around.
are you seeing sh*t???? When did I ever call yall overrated??

You have a VERY AVERAGE passing game.. we have a average/below average pass defense. Our run D is STOUT. The only way you win is if Boldin goes crazy in the slot. None of your other recievers can take over a game and you know it so quit acting like I'm talking sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #48
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 2476 2476
 CutKidd21 said:
ok and the Ravens beat the jets by 1 point, almost lost the the browns after Hillis went beast mode on that "unstoppable ravens D" and should of lost to buffalo. See how I can do it too
i aint say we were unbeatable or "unstoppable.." looking thru the thread u the only one that seems so confident that yall cant lose thursday night. that ravens d got ed reed and ray lewis tho, and thats all that needs to be said
 7 years ago '09        #49
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 CutKidd21 said:
are you seeing sh*t???? When did I ever call yall overrated??

You have a VERY AVERAGE passing game.. we have a average/below average pass defense. Our run D is STOUT. The only way you win is if Boldin goes crazy in the slot. None of your other recievers can take over a game and you know it so quit acting like I'm talking sh*t
lmao why do we need a receiver to take over the game? when have we ever needed or had that? we have a ton of offensive weapons. ravens have gone up against MUCH better run defenses and MUCH more physical teams.

"The only way you win is if Boldin goes crazy in the slot". <----that right there is just hilarious.

only thing im worried about is michael turner and our short a.ss week.


Last edited by ill 800; 11-09-2010 at 05:10 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #50
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ill 800 said:
lmao why do we need a receiver to take over the game? when have we ever needed or had that? we have a ton of offensive weapons. ravens have gone up against MUCH better run defenses and MUCH more physical teams.

"The only way you win is if Boldin goes crazy in the slot". <----that right there is just hilarious.

only thing im worried about is michael turner and our short a.ss week.
Why is that crazy? You are going to have to throw to beat us, PERIOD. We can run on you, worse teams have already proven it's possible
 7 years ago '09        #51
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 CutKidd21 said:
Why is that crazy? You are going to have to throw to beat us, PERIOD. We can run on you, worse teams have already proven it's possible
saying that the game is going to come down to Q? CRAZY. forget about TJ, heap, mason and stallworth? forget about ray rice? so your going to take away the run and take away ray rice? lmao thursday cant come soon enough.

i know falcons "fans" havent been around for long but you need to step up your football knowledge.


Last edited by ill 800; 11-09-2010 at 05:18 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #52
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Thursday all this talk starts

I hope we mash yall up and down the field

This aint chad henne at qb
 7 years ago '10        #53
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Thursday all this talk starts

I hope we mash yall up and down the field

This aint chad henne at qb
word and this aint alex smith at qb
 7 years ago '05        #54
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142





































Lets go Ravens! ****clap clap clap clap****
 7 years ago '09        #55
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ill 800 said:
saying that the game is going to come down to Q? CRAZY. forget about TJ, heap, mason and stallworth? forget about ray rice? so your going to take away the run and take away ray rice? lmao thursday cant come soon enough.

i know falcons "fans" havent been around for long but you need to step up your football knowledge.
Are you kiddin me>????? We were doin the dirty bird when all yall ravens fans were still rootin for the redskins
 7 years ago '07        #56
Mar3 
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 859 859
I hope the game is as good as the s**t talking in this thread...let's get this s**t Falcons
 7 years ago '04        #57
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 ill 800 said:
and yall have played three good teams and won one. f**k off already.

i wasnt the one talking s**t. youre the one who started all the talk up.
3 good teams and won one huh
 7 years ago '09        #58
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
3 good teams and won one huh
yup, thats what i said. u think thats funny? elaborate please.
 7 years ago '10        #59
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
 murd410 said:
word and this aint alex smith at qb
freeman>Flacco

Bress>Flacco
can't forget

Ryan>Flacco

No one wins in the Georgia dome besides... The dirty birds!!!


LETS GOOOOOOO

still waitin on thtat avy bet
 7 years ago '09        #60
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
 Gater said:
Oops my bad, thanks grammar police...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy