**Thursday Night Football** Official Baltimore Ravens vs. ATLANTA FALCONS Thread 11/11/10 8:20ET

most viewed right now
 88
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside asap rocky pass the milk
26 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Wins Thursday??
Baltimore Ravens 37 59.68%
ATLANTA FALCONS 25 40.32%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
Hard fought battle will take place on that field

Falcons will come out with the W.

I have a busy night thurs....

Football gm on the comp and bball gm on the tv

 8 years ago '10        #22
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,943 | Props total: 6096 6096
they won't win in ATL



Dirty birds allllll day


avy bet?!?
 8 years ago '10        #23
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 595 595
 peeyump said:
Falcons fan obviously but I'm taking the Falcons in this one due to homefield and run game...........we'll have one......they wont.
We won't have a run game?
 8 years ago '09        #24
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 murd410 said:
We won't have a run game?
You do know we have a better run D than you right?
 8 years ago '10        #25
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 595 595
 CutKidd21 said:
You do know we have a better run D than you right?
Yeah but I doubt yall will be able to keep us from running at all but all the talk is weak 2 more days we will see what goes down
 8 years ago '06        #26
kidrockstylez 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$842 | Props total: 125 125
Ravens will when this game...
 8 years ago '09        #27
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 murd410 said:
Yeah but I doubt yall will be able to keep us from running at all but all the talk is weak 2 more days we will see what goes down
The only way you win this game is if your WR run zone beaters and our safeties f*ck up. You don't have any WR that will one and one destroy our CB's. What Boldin can do in the slot determines everything offensively for your squad
 8 years ago '09        #28
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,900 | Props total: 11822 11822
We're what, 17-1 at home? Someone said "Home record doesn't mean s**t". It obviously does...I'm sure not all 17 teams we beat were lions and bills ranked. So yeah...We're beastly @ home...ATL wins a close one. 17-14.
 8 years ago '10        #29
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 595 595
 Chainz Graphics said:
We're what, 17-1 at home? Someone said "Home record doesn't mean s**t". It obviously does...I'm sure not all 17 teams we beat were lions and bills ranked. So yeah...We're beastly @ home...ATL wins a close one. 17-14.
Im going with

Ravens 24
Falcons 10
 8 years ago '05        #30
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
Everyone in ATL: Game will be broadcasted on MYATL channel
 8 years ago '09        #31
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 murd410 said:
Im going with

Ravens 24
Falcons 10
This dude is delusional. We're a top 10 team in rushing and passing. Hey buddy it's not 2000 anymore. You went into overtime with Buffalo AT HOME. Give us some damn respect
 8 years ago '09        #32
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah let you tell it why are we even playing?? Just give yall the W
lol, its called a prediction
 8 years ago '09        #33
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 CutKidd21 said:
You do know we have a better run D than you right?
what, on paper? ranking offenses and defenses based on stats is dumb. the two best teams in the afc (NE, BAL) are both ranked pretty low in both categories, so take that for its worth. but ill take our d over yours any day of the week.

baltimore was the number one defense for the first quarter of the year. mattisons vanilla a.ss blitz schemes are the reason weve been giving up so many yds on the ground. hard to watch as a longtime ravens fan. we will sure up the run d. i thought brown was gonna run all over us after the first half but we made adjustments and limited him to 66yds. but honestly, miami play calling played a role in that too.
 8 years ago '09        #34
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 CutKidd21 said:
This dude is delusional. We're a top 10 team in rushing and passing. Hey buddy it's not 2000 anymore. You went into overtime with Buffalo AT HOME. Give us some damn respect
and you almost got beat by tampa at home? whats ur point?

ur boasting about your home record now huh? who did that one loss come to? and u guys are in a cupcake division. sure ur home record is 4-0 this year, but the combined record of the opponents at home is 12-20.


Last edited by ill 800; 11-09-2010 at 02:39 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #35
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 595 595
 ill 800 said:
and you almost got beat by tampa at home? whats ur point?
Only beat the 49ers by 2
 11-09-2010, 02:45 PM         #36
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Falcons fans feling a little c*cky I see.... I just wish it wasn't a bum a.ss Thursday nigh game.. in ATL at that.. thats the ONE thing I'm worried about.. the short week and the Ravens having to go on the road on said short week

Hopefully we see more of the 3HB attack.. McClain doesn't get the ball nearly enough and he almost always rips off big chunks of yards when he does.. McGahee is playing damn nice and Rice is starting to pick it up after starting a little slow

Though nobody wants to admit it Flacco has been playing really good lately.. Stallworth is gonna be in his second game back

Josh Wilson is supposed to start over Fabian which is big f**king improvement

Ravens are as healthy as they've been all year and I think that's gonna make a difference...

31-21 Ravens
 8 years ago '09        #37
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
yea thursday night games are gay. home team always gets a big advantage cause the visitors barely even get a day of practice in along with no rest due to the flight. all for the sake of making more money for the nfl
 8 years ago '09        #38
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 ill 800 said:
what, on paper? ranking offenses and defenses based on stats is dumb. the two best teams in the afc (NE, BAL) are both ranked pretty low in both categories, so take that for its worth. but ill take our d over yours any day of the week.

baltimore was the number one defense for the first quarter of the year. mattisons vanilla a.ss blitz schemes are the reason weve been giving up so many yds on the ground. hard to watch as a longtime ravens fan. we will sure up the run d. i thought brown was gonna run all over us after the first half but we made adjustments and limited him to 66yds. but honestly, miami play calling played a role in that too.
so what should we rank them on then?
 8 years ago '09        #39
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 ill 800 said:
and you almost got beat by tampa at home? whats ur point?

ur boasting about your home record now huh? who did that one loss come to? and u guys are in a cupcake division. sure ur home record is 4-0 this year, but the combined record of the opponents at home is 12-20.
You're really comparing a 5-3 team to an 0-8 one? Seriously
 8 years ago '09        #40
CutKidd21 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 MY_name said:
Falcons fans feling a little c*cky I see.... I just wish it wasn't a bum a.ss Thursday nigh game.. in ATL at that.. thats the ONE thing I'm worried about.. the short week and the Ravens having to go on the road on said short week

Hopefully we see more of the 3HB attack.. McClain doesn't get the ball nearly enough and he almost always rips off big chunks of yards when he does.. McGahee is playing damn nice and Rice is starting to pick it up after starting a little slow

Though nobody wants to admit it Flacco has been playing really good lately.. Stallworth is gonna be in his second game back

Josh Wilson is supposed to start over Fabian which is big f**king improvement

Ravens are as healthy as they've been all year and I think that's gonna make a difference...

31-21 Ravens
Falcons fans c*cky? You ravens fans are acting like you will come into the DOME and run sh*t.

Ravens have played 3 good teams: NE, PIT, and the JETS. That's it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy