Amir Khan vs Marcos Maidana[12-11-10][HBO]

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
khan by ko 1 16.67%
khan by decision 2 33.33%
draw 0 0%
maidana by ko 3 50.00%
maidana decision 0 0%
Voters: 6. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-12-2010, 11:19 AM         #161
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No chance for a Khan/Maidana rematch...

Khan wouldn't gain anything from that.
 7 years ago '10        #162
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
khans been exposed...didnt impress me at all...kudos all to maidana...got up from a devastating body blow...did you see maidanas face at that moment???? for a split second he wanted to give up! sucked dat s@#t up popped up and only got stronger as the rounds progressed...tough mofo...khan still has a suspect chin, it aint glass he took some hard shots throughout da f!ght but its still suspect...
 7 years ago '04        #163
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 stogz said:
Obviously you don't know what good conditioning is.
I think good conditioning is done very well by Ariza (who he conditions) + Floyd Mayweather's camp.

Those motherf**kers look like they could f!ght another 12 rounds when others look gassed. I'm sorry, but Maidana looked tired slumping back down in his corner into the late rounds. Khan's conditioning was better, hands down.

Last edited by CoconutCoke; 12-12-2010 at 01:02 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #164
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
f**kin loved the f!ght last night
 7 years ago '07        #165
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 CoconutCoke said:
I think good conditioning is done very well by Ariza (who he conditions) + Floyd Mayweather's camp.

Those motherf**kers look like they could f!ght another 12 rounds when others look gassed. I'm sorry, but Maidana looked tired slumping back down in his corner into the late rounds. Khan's conditioning was better, hands down.
obviously your eyes deceived you. How was Khan more conditioned?? when he threw no punches near the end ran alot. Maidana still chased him and hit him with big hits. If He didnt get downed by the gut shot Maidana woulda easily won. Its not easy coming back from a hard hit to the gut. this man is a warrior. He was mad and walked off cuz he thought he won which i did too. He was slowed from the shot but overcame it and won the later rounds. Maidana is a very much to contender. This was only his 3rd f!ght over here. He demolished Victor Ortiz in his first f!ght in america. Some people have no knowledge of boxing. Khan used all his energy in the first rounds and when he was about to get knocked out he kept holding, headlock, and cortez kept stopping it. Just look at the faces. We know who really won. Maidana would knocked May out also.
 7 years ago '04        #166
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 Sikdenim13 said:
obviously your eyes deceived you. How was Khan more conditioned?? when he threw no punches near the end ran alot. Maidana still chased him and hit him with big hits. If He didnt get downed by the gut shot Maidana woulda easily won. Its not easy coming back from a hard hit to the gut. this man is a warrior. He was mad and walked off cuz he thought he won which i did too. He was slowed from the shot but overcame it and won the later rounds. Maidana is a very much to contender. This was only his 3rd f!ght over here. He demolished Victor Ortiz in his first f!ght in america. Some people have no knowledge of boxing. Khan used all his energy in the first rounds and when he was about to get knocked out he kept holding, headlock, and cortez kept stopping it. Just look at the faces. We know who really won. Maidana would knocked May out also.
You are kidding right? Maidana's inaccurate punching would never be able to touch Mayweather with his defensive skills. He was having trouble connecting with Khan early on, how would he ever have a shot to land shots on Mayweather? Not going to happen. Mayweather would win points easily.
 7 years ago '06        #167
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DrX said:
how??? maidana got up after that hard body shot, ate tons of head shots and almost knocked kahn the f**k out. kahn ran for his life those last three rounds. maidana wouldve won if cortez didnt stop the action as much as he did

12-12-2010, 04:42 PM         #168
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maidana conditioning was great imo...its always impossible to come back from a body shot like that...he ran outta gas throw haymakers and chasing kahn...but kahn was gassed to those last few...he wasnt even throwing...he just threw a few slapping combos to score and then got back on his bike

btw lol a leaderman scoring the ortiz peterson f!ght 97 - 91

dude is senile as f**k
 7 years ago '09        #169
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19383 19383
they screwed my man maidana out a win...damn i am mad lost a bet to a n*gga i know
 7 years ago '04        #170
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
 DrX said:
he did that the whole f!ght
i noticed he tried to tap again in the late rounds and same thing happened. after that amir stopped, but it was just funny to see in the first round like damn its like that
 7 years ago '06        #171
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
 CoconutCoke said:

If this was a 15 round f!ght, Maidana would have knocked out Khan. Khan was gassed in the later rounds. All he did was run, throw a little combo & run again. Far from good conditioning. Maidana is robbed once again
 7 years ago '09        #172
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19383 19383
 Maddog345 said:
If this was a 15 round f!ght, Maidana would have knocked out Khan. Khan was gassed in the later rounds. All he did was run, throw a little combo & run again. Far from good conditioning. Maidana is robbed once again
khan didn't win he survived
 7 years ago '07        #173
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30474 30474
 CoconutCoke said:

Listen... why do y'all feel the need to mention Floyd's name in every argument? Floyd is unlike anyone else in the sport right now. Dude was literally born for the sport. You can't compare other people to this guy.

Maidana damn near had his whole left side shattered, got blown out and BATTERED the first 6 rounds, and ran a track meet... and you have the f**king nerve to say his conditioning isn't good?! GTFOH!!!

You know how many people in the history of the sport could take a beating the way Maidana did, and still come back? Maybe a handful of guys. It would've been so easy for Maidana to quit... but his body didn't give out and his mind didn't either.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy