most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
khan by ko 1 16.67%
khan by decision 2 33.33%
draw 0 0%
maidana by ko 3 50.00%
maidana decision 0 0%
Voters: 6. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 StudiosConnect' said:

hell yeah he looked emotionally broken.... Joe Cortez is a d!ck good sometimes but disgusting tonight. I wanna see a rematch so bad.
Khan dominates in a rematch or an early round stoppage
 12-11-2010, 11:26 PM         #142
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Cortez always sucked...he stops the action to much and dont let f!ghters f!ght on the inside...bayless is like that to
 7 years ago '04        #143
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 DrX said:
Joe Cortez always sucked...he stops the action to much and dont let f!ghters f!ght on the inside...bayless is like that to
naww Bayless is the best ref out there
 7 years ago '06        #144
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
 EscoNore said:
I don't know about that. Khan doesn't want to f!ght on the inside. Put a different ref in there & this f!ght will be much closer. Maidana took all of Khan's punches & was never faded by any of them (other than the body shot in the 1st round).
 12-11-2010, 11:33 PM         #145
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kahn have some major flaws but nobody can question his chin...he was hit with everything maidana had and still stood up...respect given
 7 years ago '06        #146
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 EscoNore said:
He dropped him round one with a powerful body shot and couldn't finish him...

What makes you think he can score an early round stoppage next time? Maidana was out of gas almost looked like he took round 11 off to have some punch in round 12. The f!ght was extremely close if you think about it and Joe Cortez really took a lot away from Maidana attacks.... didn't warn khan to stop holding enough...

Khan is a great boxer but has a lot to work on in the defense department no way he dominates a rematch imo
 7 years ago '04        #147
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 DrX said:
kahn have some major flaws but nobody can question his chin...he was hit with everything maidana had and still stood up...respect given
a glass jaw is always gonna be a glass jaw, after Khan got with Roach, they worked on his legs more...which is why he was still on his feet
 7 years ago '04        #148
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
He dropped him round one with a powerful body shot and couldn't finish him...

What makes you think he can score an early round stoppage next time? Maidana was out of gas almost looked like he took round 11 off to have some punch in round 12. The f!ght was extremely close if you think about it and Joe Cortez really took a lot away from Maidana attacks.... didn't warn khan to stop holding enough...

Khan is a great boxer but has a lot to work on in the defense department no way he dominates a rematch imo
now that Khan has got the experience with Maidana in the ring, he will come back with a better gameplan next time...Maidana's gameplan will always be the same (go for the KO), that's why I feel Khan will dominate.
 7 years ago '06        #149
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 EscoNore said:
now that Khan has got the experience with Maidana in the ring, he will come back with a better gameplan next time...Maidana's gameplan will always be the same (go for the KO), that's why I feel Khan will dominate.

Maidana didn't focus on the body enough either (not that he had much of a chance with joe cortez saving khan off the ropes hands free)

Maidana would have a smart game plan in that case. He openly said "my team knows khan likes to run" part of his plan was to stop that and unload. He can't outbox Khan, but Khan can't "Box" when he feels that horsepower either. 12 Rounds is brutal straight up a rematch would be interesting as hell.
 7 years ago '04        #150
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
Maidana didn't focus on the body enough either (not that he had much of a chance with joe cortez saving khan off the ropes hands free)

Maidana would have a smart game plan in that case. He openly said "my team knows khan likes to run" part of his plan was to stop that and unload. He can't outbox Khan, but Khan can't "Box" when he feels that horsepower either. 12 Rounds is brutal straight up a rematch would be interesting as hell.
yea, if Maidana was conditioned better, it woulda been a wrap for Khan tonight
 7 years ago '04        #151
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
lmao did any see the first round. khan had his hand up to touch and dude went swinging!
 7 years ago '04        #152
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23555 23555
 CFran55 said:
lmao did any see the first round. khan had his hand up to touch and dude went swinging!
victor ortiz did that b**ch move on patterson, put his hand up to touch gloves and when patterson reached up, ortiz started throwing punches
 7 years ago '07        #153
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I thought Kahn was going to drop in the later rounds he hung in there and ran for his life....he's clearly not ready to move up to the welterweight...I have to admit tho this guys handspeed is phenomenal
 12-12-2010, 12:14 AM         #154
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CFran55 said:
he did that the whole f!ght
 7 years ago '09        #155
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19412 19412
this is f**ked up i graded it and it was a draw or maidana won...letterman scorecard f**k up there were two rounds he gave to khan that shoulda went to marcos and also that taking one point off was gay...
 7 years ago '04        #156
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 EscoNore said:
yea, if Maidana was conditioned better, it woulda been a wrap for Khan tonight
This. Maidana's conditioning was s**t. It look like he didn't even train and his corner are a bunch of a**holes "You want me to throw in the towel? I will let England win." Lol - way to amp your boxer up. Maidana has a bad attitude "I will f!ght whoever" (and walks away at the end). He seems like he didn't even want to f!ght and probably didn't even train hard. If he had Ariza conditioning him he probably would have won the f!ght. He lost all gas by the 7-8th round.

But props to Khan, he has a lot to work on but he showed he has heart and is ready to train hard. His conditioning is on point. He just needs to work on his defense more and his intelligence in the ring (body shot dropped him - throw more body shots!)
 12-12-2010, 09:29 AM         #157
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoconutCoke said:
This. Maidana's conditioning was s**t. It look like he didn't even train and his corner are a bunch of a**holes "You want me to throw in the towel? I will let England win." Lol - way to amp your boxer up. Maidana has a bad attitude "I will f!ght whoever" (and walks away at the end). He seems like he didn't even want to f!ght and probably didn't even train hard. If he had Ariza conditioning him he probably would have won the f!ght. He lost all gas by the 7-8th round.

But props to Khan, he has a lot to work on but he showed he has heart and is ready to train hard. His conditioning is on point. He just needs to work on his defense more and his intelligence in the ring (body shot dropped him - throw more body shots!)
how??? maidana got up after that hard body shot, ate tons of head shots and almost knocked kahn the f**k out. kahn ran for his life those last three rounds. maidana wouldve won if cortez didnt stop the action as much as he did
 12-12-2010, 09:50 AM         #158
Adonis Tha God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How was Maidana's conditioning s**t? He got dropped by to hard body shots. Nobody gets up from those. Also, he literally CHASED Khan the entire night, missing punches because the sissy was running from him literally. Only to throw slappy combinations after he sees the dude is clearly tired. And STILL almost lost, after a BODYSHOT knockdown, and help from Joe Cortez's point deductions, and foul play refereeing. And STILL almost lost. No other f!ghter would have continued after that knockdown. Maidana would win a rematch. Khan better run.
 7 years ago '07        #159
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30514 30514
 CoconutCoke said:

Obviously you don't know what good conditioning is.
 7 years ago '05        #160
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I think marcos did enough to deserve a rematch

but theres bigger f!ghts to be made
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy