Amir Khan vs Marcos Maidana[12-11-10][HBO]

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
khan by ko 1 16.67%
khan by decision 2 33.33%
draw 0 0%
maidana by ko 3 50.00%
maidana decision 0 0%
Voters: 6. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Floyd doesnt have the power to hurt Khan. Khan has better hand speed and foot work than Mayweather. Khan would UD mayweather easy

Mayweather dont want it with Pacquaio or Khan. Hes too busy f!ghting his ex girlfriend and mall cops real talk!
 7 years ago '04        #122
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
impressed by khan for the majority of the first 9 rounds...disgusted by his lack of defense or adjustment to the 2 punches maidana was landing, overhand right and the uppercut...definitely not ready for mayweather, but he's looking better. Took a lot of big hits and was wobbled but didn't go down (just ran for the last 3 rounds).
 7 years ago '04        #123
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,757 | Props total: 23311 23311
 thisisgame said:
Floyd doesnt have the power to hurt Khan. Khan has better hand speed and foot work than Mayweather. Khan would UD mayweather easy

Mayweather dont want it with Pacquaio or Khan. Hes too busy f!ghting his ex girlfriend and mall cops real talk!
slap yourself n*gga, then slap yourself again
 7 years ago '05        #124
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 thisisgame said:

Terrible post

looking at the avy, I'm not surprised

Do you watch boxing or skim through it?

Floyd/Manny would be good

but floyd and Manny are in a different galaxy than Khan. Khan still hasnt proved himself in his own division yet
 7 years ago '04        #125
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Khan still don't have a chin, he just got legs now (no homo)
 12-11-2010, 10:51 PM         #126
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm an Amir Khan fan now.

f**k it.
 7 years ago '06        #127
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 thisisgame said:

What the f**k ? are you human? did you come out of a woman?

You need to visit a doctor?

KHAN HAS JUST FOUGHT his first real credible "f!ghter" who could actually ko him and won a close f!ght... and you think he can beat the best active boxer now?

k!ll yourself and don't leave a note.
 7 years ago '05        #128
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 stogz said:
]

Why would Khan want Pacman? Are you just trying to be funny? How the f**k Khan gonna f!ght Pacman and they both have the same trainer?
what do you mean why would he want pacman? i just said that he doesnt want pacman

the only reason i brought it up was i read some articles about khan saying he can take shots from manny and still hang in there (which is why i said he manny would knock him out)
 7 years ago '06        #129
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 thisisgame said:

You mean all that running that Khan was doing in the ring? You would have thought he was using marathron pro.
 12-11-2010, 10:56 PM         #130
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hands down f!ght of the year...it was going how i thought it would go at first but maidana ate amir punchers in the f!ght. i thought maidana had a glass jaw after the ortiz f!ght but i think his chin say more about kahn punching power. kahn isnt that hard of a puncher. kahn fought with mad heart...nobody can question his chin no more period...how the hell didnt he go down? kahn drop his hands alot when he move around and maidana timed him perfectly. kahn couldve won easily it he went to maidana body...maidana was eatting his head punches. freddie is at fault for not telling him that also. that elbow point deduction was bulls**t but kahn won imo anyway. maidana fought with alotta heart also but we all know he had a huge heart to begin with. he lured kahn into a war which surprised me. i thought kahn would jab and run all night. a rematch is needed and kahn might wanna stay away from floyd lol.

as for victor ortiz, he need to move to 147. hes to small to be a jr ww, he didnt even make weight. i thought he won tonight because of the two knockdowns, but i became a peterson fan tonight. he fought with alotta heart and passion. he was way smaller, got dropped got up and throw bombs.
 7 years ago '06        #131
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
Entertaining f!ght but f**k Joe Cortez. He let Amir Khan get away with a lot of stuff in the ring. Never penalized Khan but always critiqued Maidana.

Props to Khan for getting in the ring with a real puncher. He held his own but still showed that his chin is very suspect. I wish Maidana would have brought it on him earlier. We need to see a rematch asap.
 7 years ago '04        #132
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
foty!!!
 7 years ago '04        #133
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Ordo Abchao said:
katsidis vs maidana needs to happen
katsidis has heart..but he wouldn't make it past 4
 12-11-2010, 11:08 PM         #134
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ordo Abchao said:
katsidis vs maidana needs to happen
why u want katsidis to die lol the man just came off a knock out
 7 years ago '07        #135
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30391 30391
Wow....

either a lot of people didn't watch Marquez vs. Katsidis, or... that weed affects the memory real damn quick.
 7 years ago '04        #136
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Ordo Abchao said:
"why u want katsidis to die lol the man just came off a knock out"

Ref stopped that f!ght too early... And it was a TKO.
ok n*gga...down bottom to the right of the post u tryna quote it says "reply", click that then u don't have to have a bootleg quote, its the official way to quote.
 7 years ago '07        #137
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30391 30391
 Ordo Abchao said:
"why u want katsidis to die lol the man just came off a knock out"

Ref stopped that f!ght too early... And it was a TKO.

Too early???!

Dude's legs were unsteady and galloping like a baby pony on an ice rink. Dude went from throwing non-stop punches to throwing nothing, AND.... galloping around the ring. JMM was bouncing his head like a black hood stripper's a.ss.

Plus.... Katsidis didn't protest the stoppage either, nor did his corner. Nor did I hear anyone, until you.... even mention the stoppage as being the slightest bid premature.

That ref saved 3-to-5 years on the back end of Katsidis' life and he, and his family owe that ref a debt of gratitude.
 7 years ago '06        #138
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
They should put Khan in the ring with Brandon Rios if they can't make a rematch with Maidana. I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Cortez vs. Maidana if he doesn't get the rematch.
 7 years ago '06        #139
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Maddog345 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Cortez vs. Maidana if he doesn't get the rematch.

hell yeah he looked emotionally broken.... Joe Cortez is a d!ck good sometimes but disgusting tonight. I wanna see a rematch so bad.
 7 years ago '04        #140
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Maddog345 said:
They should put Khan in the ring with Brandon Rios if they can't make a rematch with Maidana. I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Cortez vs. Maidana if he doesn't get the rematch.
that f!ght doesn't even make sense...Rios vs. Soto and Khan vs. Marquez or winner of Bradley/Alexander
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy